Some jewish """"""artist"""""" created a website where he puts people making selfies...

Some jewish """"""artist"""""" created a website where he puts people making selfies, having fun at the Holocaust memorial in Berlin in shoah pictures to shame them not thinking of MUH SIXTY GORRILLIAN because OV YEY IT'S LIKE ANOTHER SHOAH

yolocaust.de/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memorial_to_the_Murdered_Jews_of_Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=RU7pVnaxCM8
yolocaust.de/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sounds like something Sup Forums would do.

Lie or not why the fuck would you take a selfie there?

good so, people should not make ''funny'' selfies at memorial places.
Also jews are our friends stop dividing günther

>people should not make ''funny'' selfies at memorial places.
why not?

It's just a huge, public square with stone slabs. Many people - esp. tourists, young people etc. don't even realize that it's supposed to be a memorial

so he steals their pics and modifies them?

>implying the holocaust happened

Oh sweetie

It's also a pretty shitty memorial. Their own fault for making it a huge labyrinth.

They are tagged themselves there so they knew.

Some of these are funny though.

Well no shit, kikes don't care about heritage or dignity or respecting people, all they care about is saving shekels

Kek, that's hilarious.

>jumping on dead Jews

obligatory

Denkmal der Schande.

what does that actually matter?

why do we need like a billion different Holohoax memorials at all?

Top kek

>When it didnt happen but you want it to happen again

These are fucking hilarious thnx user

Because else us evil goys might get upset when our politicians tell us that they have to harm us because of our besondere historische Verantwortung.

FUCKING KEK

it's like Sup Forums and Sup Forums made a baby

But he's right. Attention whoring in places like this is sub-nigger tier

my first thought too

>Oh sweetie

Top lel

>Yolocaust

Oh I'm laffin

>makes memes of an elaborate lie is sub-human-tier
kek

>Sup Forums
I dont see any traps

I wonder if any of those corpse backgrounds were actually not caused by Germany, but by Russia or any other of the allies.

>Jews are our friends
Wew

Time to Sup Forums up their operation.

If there weren't memorials everywhere, one day the goyim might forget. And if that happened, we could end up with another shoah. And nobody wants that.

Sup Forums as in Sup Forums before it became a shit hole of sexually confused degenerates

> And nobody wants that.
I know at least one person who would be pretty ok with that.

But it's not even Auschwitz, it's just the Berlin Lolocaust memorial.

this
>Cuckmal

Sure does

Second from the left

Can a German user explain this Why is it so ugly. It's just gray squares. Jewish art is reall gay.

>Oh sweetie
Only roasties and faggots actually say this. Either way, fuck off

I did this thread first, and with better digits

:(

As if young people or anyone else gives a shit about it today.
The kids in school are just happy that they get a field trip out of school and play around with their phones while somebody tells them about the masturbation machines at auschwitz.

who the fuck else is ever visiting any of these memorials?
Who the fuck wakes up one day and says "hey honey, lets take the kids and visit Buchenwald and look at piles of old jew shoes"

nigga pls, most people already forgot and stopped caring.

actually most people I met were just making jokes about it.

Lmao some people died like 100 years ago better spend my life crying about it xDD

Well, it's modern """"""""""art""""""""""

I guess it's supposed to represent graves or something? Here is the Wikipedia page:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memorial_to_the_Murdered_Jews_of_Europe

Sorry Spain, I didn't check the catalogue :(

Because the holocaust has become a multi billion dollar industry and the goys love nothing more than to pay admission to listen to a prerecorded message tell a sad story about some dirty socks behind a glass case.

Jews can't into art or aesthetics, only money and obscenties.
Proof: modern "art" is just a kind of money for rich people.

It's an elaborate lie to further develop cultural marxism in the West and turn anti-semitism into an offence worthy of persecution.

>woman takes enema
>sprays all over the wall with some scat pieces
>modern art

yap

>No historical event compares to the Holocaust. It's up to you how to behave at a memorial site that marks the death of 6 million people.

There is no Germany. You are an occupied territory of an Amerikan military corporation operating under its NSverbotsgesetz codes.

>go to Auschwitz
>"Room of Proofs" or something
>wow, here's the evidence Sup Forums keeps saying doesn't exist
>it's a room filled with boots

Ok

Germany died in 1945.

>No historical event compares to the Holocaust

Alien invasion of Grover's Mill Neu Jersey 1938.

It just went to sleep someplace else...there was never any civil capitulation.

Ov Vey, even in death we are Chosen! Always remember our Shoah is the most important! None of you Goyim know tragedy like us!

Is the stated goal of the website to shame them? It might be to juxtapose what takes place there today and what once took place there.

>it's a room filled with boots

what a fucking scam, and cut out newspaper articles telling all kinds of storys without any source.

He doesn't downright state that he intends to shame people, but the passive agressive text on the website and the email to remove your image [email protected] is quite telling

Is the guy in the bottom left getting buttfucked?

I mean it is kind of fucked up. Can you imagine someone doing this shit at a ww1 memorial? Oh wait youtube.com/watch?v=RU7pVnaxCM8

It's not even a Camp, it's just the gay memorial in gay Berlin, pic related, the gay "artiste"

I keked at all the caricatures of Jews.

Someone go there and take a selfie while doing a nazi salute.

>Don't make fun of Jews Goyim
>make fun of Goyim foreskin
>OY VEY I'M A COMEDIAN!!!!

>yfw the Holocaust officially becomes a book in the Torah
>yfw they the obviously fake statistics in this book
>yfw these statistics get exposed
>yfw this redpills everybody on how fake religions are

damn, death camps were like Necropolis in Heroes, or Inferno. Or Stratholm in Warcraft. If you wanted to try to create how surroundings in Hell look like, then you should look at the death camps

ok hon you are clearly clueless sweetie, either way you should appropriate your privilege elsewhere.

>blablabla
>Neonazis have high positions in the AfD party
>it's sad oy vey blabla bla

rough translation but you get the point. Also is this guy really Jewish, because he doesn't look Jewish at all.

OY VEY

Above the the follow button it says "Why not persecute another jew"

You say you're white but you look American

Makes them more funny tbqh. Also shows the less retarded normies what kind of people these whiny Jews are.

why don't jews have genitals?

Shut the fuck up non country, I never said I'm white.

They reproduce by fungal spores like the pestilence they are.

Memorial? You Germans should think of it more like a wall of tally marks. Not enough though.

>ok hon you are clearly clueless sweetie, either way you should appropriate your privilege elsewhere.
Can't tell if this is b8 because you're either of the two things I mentioned

>yolocaust.de/
I lived 8 years in Oranienburg not far away from the KZ Sachsenhausen. I never went there.
But I saw the busses full of tourists and schoolkids carried there everyday.
It's true, no one else than these two groups ever go to these places.

>tfw I went to Buchenwald like 3 times with my school

This is how graduating at Ben Garrison university looks like.

>Why is it so ugly.
it was meant to be ugly and disturbing because the holocaust was ugly and disturbing and germans should never forget it.

I never went to buchenwald but once was forced to go to Topf & Söhne ( the place where they build the Ovens for Auschwitz).

I just looked at this shit and played around with my phone browsing Sup Forums, nobody else in the group seemed interested and nobody ever said anything about it ever again.

I already forgot about it

Armenian genocide,or nearly any genocide you can think of compares

>Made by Israeli satirist
Wait, they grew a sense of humor? When did this happen? How long before he gets sued for nothing?

Pretty funny though, based

and thats exactly why they built it this way.

But they weren't Jews, so it wasn't anti-Semitism and therefore does not really matter. :^)

so that I don't care about it at all?

>hon
>umm sweetie
it's a new meme i think, we must have missed it

It's a meme because of this girl

>be german
>try to make memorial
>place a bunch of concrete blocks

Nice!

How dare they pose next to those Typhus victims.

Why is she so hot?

Do they have a souvenirshop there?

Asians, especially Koreans, are fucking clueless all the time though

I have the feeling this will lead people to learn how fake the holohoax was

blonde, tall, slim, reasonably youthful
Her shoes and her dress make her legs look longer and her dress also makes her waist look smaller giving her more of an hourglass figure.
Plus red lipstick

Gemeldet an die Bundesnachrichtendienst.