All you have to do to be right is check
>eceleb
if true,

L I T T E R A L L Y

Who?

literally whom?

>he doesn't knows the REAL QUEEN of Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=kMPMDsV_2Ds

She also believes that mountains are dead ancient trees that the jews have cut down to take away our magic powers as europeans. she also believes the earth is flat. and she is wrong about spencer and duke. she also like to sing n****** music

>red hair
>queen

Goyim Godess, you jews!

You dumb shit, it's all true!

That name-fagging attention whore is no better than the people she was right about. Shills, all of them.

Yeah, it's her real hair color. I bet you like that jew coalburner Lauren Southern.

>Coal Burner

Please excuse my ignorance, but would you kindly elaborate on

LITERALLY WHO

>she

that chick is just berko. no thanks.

>implying someone that bleaches their hair blonde would be my queen.

She's a voice against the white genocide, you fat jew!

Says the country that LITERALLY believes rocks were once magic trolls.

This. Lauren is a confirmed currypacker, while butthurt jews like spread the FAKE NEWS of Sinead being a coalburner. The only things she burns is the corpses of dead jews.

>fpbp

she has a black '''friend'''

You can say nigger here don't be afraid

She has a 100% aryan children, meanwhile (((you))) are raising your wife's black son.

proofs

Dats rite, Mexibro!

Who?

Red hair is historically a sign of royalty you dumb bandwagoning nigger.

>it's another "e-celeb attention whore" episode

Insane paranoid flat earth feminist bitch.

SAGE

Hearing a woman talk like this makes me feel funky inside.

yeah..where? ireland?

But what about Dick Gregory?

She was also right about spherecucks. Funny how you left that out though Schlomo Spherestein.

Get out newfag

She's a coalburner

What's wrong with RamzPaul?

youtube.com/watch?v=JQsz1ZBoG3I

just gonna leave this here

she's a plant.

She was right about EVERYTHING. At this point, I'm starting to take the flatpill.

She talks well but her singing voice is TOP TIER.

why do alt right women all talk that way? I've met a few and they have this very smug bitchy way of speaking.

The earth is flat and covered in a dome (firmament).

Evalion was a plant. Goyim Goddess is legit faggot.

>why do women all talk that way?
FTFY

>What's wrong with RamzPaul?

All it took was a pair of (((Khazar Milkers))) to undo his redpilling, he's now kinda cucky.

they both are.

>She's a coalburner
This was a bullshit rumor. I've so far heard literally EVERY female the Jews don't like is a coal burner.

She has a fucking amazing voice. Any "pop" song I know is because of the new lyrics she gave them. When Clinton was losing, she was playing the song by whoever "fight song," and I couldn't stop laughing bc I only knew it as "white Song:"

youtube.com/watch?v=DkUmdNgqDXE

Holy shit this girl is autistic

a coalburner with a mulatto child who thinks the earth is flat

This. He's irrelevant now.
He took 2 steps forward and 10 steps back.

who is she, and who are all those other whos, and who cares about some random bitch

>she was right about Milo
Wtf is wrong with Milo? and doesn't she fuck black dudes?

>(((Khazar Milkers))
Nah, he got...some young guy he supported for a local political office in midwest got charged for writing in chalk on some college campus. He was in a local cpaper, he totally pushed out and went to Hungary for a month and he claimed he was broke and had to sell his house.

He was THAT afraid of fucking Antifa. I listen ed that guy almost 8 years, he turned out to be the biggest disappointment. total douchebag.

>Wtf is wrong with Milo?
hey reddit

>She has a fucking amazing voice. Any "pop" song I know is because of the new lyrics she gave them

Sinead would be a huge pop star by now, but now that she has spoken against the jews and their evil, wicked ways it ain't gonna happen.

>being a low information cuck

Is sinead the next hitler

TRS cuck spotted!

>who cares about some random bitch
A. I doubt like fuck you're really in Iceland, odds are against it
B. If you don't know who sinead is and are this new here, why would you advertise it? All the best songs are by her:

youtube.com/watch?v=H5ghRqb5Pdw

Hitler was a cuck compared to based Sinead. She would never, ever allow a SINGLE jew in her army.

>wtf is wrong with milo

you have to go back faggot

And that's all true

Her son is white and the earth is flat.

Spencer is controlled opposition and Duke is a CIA shill

>n****** music
kill yourself oil nigger

Im smitten.

She's discussing memes IRL that's the highest form of Autism

She doesn't sing NIGGER music. She takes pop songs, usually taylor swift or something, and puts in pro-White lyrics. How many videos do I need to leave before you idiots who don't know her watch one? If it's blocked in your shitty nation, use proxy flow:

youtube.com/watch?v=VRHXoLUU904

I want her to force me to eat bacon and lynch me tbqh

>ginger
>queen of Sup Forums

No. Lauren Southern is the queen of Sup Forums, this lady is anti Trump and wanted people to vote Hillary she's a jew.

She's been legit deleted like 7 or 8 times. Her vids must be truly popular and the Jews afraid of how popular she is for them to shoah her as often as they do:
youtube.com/watch?v=AyqzplFDVqU

That's 'Shiksa Goddess', Sinead something. She's talented, does songs and videos - I think she contributed to 'The Greatest Story Never Told', a revisionist history of WWII (something like that - haven't watched it).

She was a hot thing on the Alt-Right for a while, until it came out that she believed the Earth is flat. Then they dropped her, disavowed her, erased the Shoah she had guested on, for fear of being painted as Flat Earthers.

There were good jokes for a while afterward, about being 'sphere cucks', people who were not red pilled about the Earth being flat.

No, he stopped calling himself alt-right after hail gate. Although, anyone on the outside would call him alt-right. I guess he's trans-normie.

Where'd you hear that? That's the most I've heard about the incident. Moar? Sauce?

Fuck off with that shit, I never kept up with the faggot do to not being able to stand him, but i thought half chan's Sup Forums liked him?

Mate, not being a smart ass but how old are you and do you know how jewggle works? search "paul ramsey, kansas (the guy was in kansas). He did a video about meeting them for beer and how great they were. Guy is named Gabriel. He wrote something in chalk and then threatned a president of a uni not using burner app (he must be smart).

just search it. if you don't know by now how to do this, you're either 55 or 12.

Sinead isn't a jew, she already proved it. Lauren isn't either, but her boss sure is.

No /queen of pol/ would ever be a stick up bleach blonde who had piss thrown on her. I actually think sinead is prettier than this hooker. The flat earth thing..IDK, maybe she was trying to be ironic or edgy or get attention.

She has a pretty face, a good voice, and her lyrics are genuinely creative and funny.

dem boobs

The earth is flat, look into it.

What is wrong with Duke

>t half chan's Sup Forums liked him?
He has no real beliefs or anything. He's a fucking denigrate faggot and lies about everything, even his age (he's like 36 and claims to be 31). He has no real political beliefs, he just used whatever "we" created (meaning those of us here since GG) to get a career hhe probably doesn't deserve.

The one thing he does well is that he brings pussy out to his dumb events,, bc somehow having a fag do this events makes it OK for snatch to come, which in turn draws more people.

And those fuckign retards at these unis protest HIM? If they only knew what people like me wanted to do to them. Fill up the grand canyon with their corpses.

Didn't even know about that board, first thread I saw was for netorare. Holy cuck.

He also supports pedophilia (like all faggots)

>wrong with Duke
a lot of things. when he lost his house in katrina, he went crying for his "listeners" to buy him a new house. He drains shekels from his listeners, most of whom are poor and then always are pictures showing him skiing or climbing in French Alps.

also, his books are essentially rip-offs and slightly watered down versions of what Dr. Pierce said, though he has never mentioned him. Just something about the guy...he give me what Dr. Pierce used to call "an itch in my trigger finger."

This is just the kind of woman that finishes recording and goes running to suck his black bf cock.

She's married to a hunky WHITE MAN, YOU FAGGOT!

He is still pretty great, no need to hate everybody

I knew him semi-personally, believe me, there's reason to hate him I can't get into on a public board with a stranger. I know for a fact he's a scumbag.

>n****** music

You are cute.

Isn't he notorious for seducing his followers' wives?

nice try nigger

>spherecucks
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY TO EXPLAIN THE MOVEMENT OF THE HEAVENLY BODIES OTHER THAN A ROUND EARTH

Hey bro, thanks for clearing that up, I never liked the faggot due how he latched on the Sup Forums or the "Alt Right movement" like a fucking parasite.
Christ Alive.

She is married to a white man and has a white dude. But I can't blame you if you wish she sucked your BBC, darkie.

Thanks. So it was that very 'young couple' I remember him going on about that got him into trouble. What a turn. Fringe movements attract fringe people. But not even so much that - people given a sudden release of freedom are wont to do excessive things - like hailgate, and this guy.

> not searching

I guess I didn't expect whatever happened to have made the papers.

> Sinead McCarthy

I'd propagate my celtic genes with her.

I can't see any video older than a week. I guess I'll check a few of them.

She's been around since like one or two years ago but her accounts keep getting deleted by jewtube.

She is kind of bonkers on the tree stuff, but she is the most strict adherent to the fourteen words. Much more fashy than TRSodomies or other faggy e-celebs like Spencer, MW, Milo, etc.
Also
/thread
fuck nu-Sup Forums for bumping this thread after this.

With e-celebs, you lose. Including her.

S P H E R E C U C K S

B
T
F
O

Stop.

t. renegade