Why do so many republicans and democrats have such a boner for going to war with Russia over some lost territory when...

Why do so many republicans and democrats have such a boner for going to war with Russia over some lost territory when they have so many cute girls?

Because I can only cram cute girls in my trunk, now turn them into gas.

Annex my heart Russia

The election was a psyop. They'd rather scare people than admit it. They don't want you to know what they did. What they all do.

they're faggots

>Girl

losing half your dick in a birth accident tends to focus the mind elsewhere

George "Mengele" Soros owns them.

They fear Hillary.

>>Girl

>not shooped

Nigger please, Soros is just a lapdog, he's new to this business.

It's a guy

Georgie S? No, he isn't. Maybe 26 years or so.

Why do they hate cute girls so much? Don't they have a heart?

Doesn't bother me

They invaded a country. ONLY WE CAN DO THAT!

Like I said, he's a newfag. The real masterminds are the Rockefellers, the Rothschilds and other banking dynasties. Soros is just learning to walk. Probably his children or grandchildren will be significant in this conspiracy, but not himself.

Good goy.

You disappointed me, Norway

BC they want to kill and infiltrate the last country filled with white people.

Somik is a girl. She's a good digital artist, and that's why the dick was shopped so well.

Kek'd and checked.

Where I can find more Katyas?

In Japan, I guess

Russian traps certainly did not disappoint me.

Keep on making more

>tfw no qt slav gf to protect once the liberals start breaking everything

Who could hate such pure and innocent beauty?

Putin probably wised up at some point and stopped...how do you say...finding ways to slowly engineer his people's death?

She looks like that girl from Life Is Strange.

They hacked DNC and GOP emails and there were turncoat Republicans defending them. FUCK THOSE OPPORTUNISTIC TRAITORS.

Fairly sure it is a cosplay, melts my heart all the more since Kate was the only worthwhile girl in the entire game.

Hacked MUH dick.

Who cares, both are run by jews. I won't however go to war just because Shlomo wants to kill some more whites, especially with slavic qts.

Somik is girl, she lived in Kirov, not far from my Nizhny Novgorod, i was on 2ch congregation with her

Will trade chilean qts for Katyas

It's not always the Jews man.

> I am a nationalist unless I get to decide. Then I am a traitor.

Too war!
For shits and giggles!

Russia is brimming with amazing poon