>women don't have to put the set up
hmm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0t2VPBF6Kp4
dontmarry.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/the_manipulated_man.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No problem, but then also not my problem if I pee all over that fucker

women do that anyway

You have to keep the lid down to keep rats from coming out of the pipes at night

???
I always put the lid down before flushing
how does this argument go?

Are you irish? Only these drunk illiterates do this. And shit on the seat on top.

> so eine eklige drecksau, echt ma.

>Women
>Working as hard as men

jaja.

Don't the Polish cover that for you?

Well they poop out children for you sombreros.

'British Engineering'

Take that back now!

No, they climb out of your toilet at night too and steal the family jewels

>guys have to put the seat down
Only in cucked countries.

Both men and women can pee sitting down. I know you think you've found some 'le feminazi hypocrisy' but really this is an incredibly fair request.

Is it really that hard to pee sitting down? I do it all the time and its not a huge deal.

what? thats so dumb

Is bongland really this shitty?

we do it while drunk
you do it for fun, record it and upload it to xhamster

i pee sitting down at home because i know whos dicks have touched the rim of the bowl. out and about i strictly pee standing up.

Honestly no one has ever accidentally fell in the toilet while they stood up to pee. These guys are just angry neckbeard virgins

Also peeing sitting down is way more comfortable. Sorry im not uncomfortable with my masculinity like these edgelords

>lifting seats before peeing

Why the fuck does anyone ever do this.

I can also chose to not put seat up and piss all over it.

I did an experiment when my sister had women over for some party. None left both seats down. I put a sign up the next time they were coming over.
>Both seats are to be left down

none of them did it

I've never had a sombrero in my life and, no joke, i feel like I'm missing out as a Mexican.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

Both men and women shit sitting down.
Men piss standing, women piss sitting down.

So in 3 out of 4 cases you need it down.

>not closing the lid entirely
ISHYGDDT. Have you ever seen the videos that show how much microscopic shit flushing toilets spew out? Gross.

>Not everything is a conspiracy.
fuck outta here

at home this is what i do
i avoid toilet seats elsewhere if i can
wife makes no fuss about toilet seat up/down anyways

Put some toilet paper between your dick and the bowl

I'm sorry you are apparenly autistic and missed this because it is not normally stated for you directly, but sitting is considered weak and feminine.

If a man pees sitting down he is fucking wierd. If for some reason people were to find out you do this in real life they will give you strange looks and laugh at you, they will make comments when you are not around.

Are you not capable of manipulating a toilet seat so that it is in whatever position you desire at any given time?

How would they find out? Unless your sitting in a urinal it's 100% your choice. Although I see no need for a man to sit down, just seems like a waste of movement

Who cares what mysogynists think

Ha! You got 3 foot long rats coming out of your toilets.. not too mention alligators and fucking snakes

>doesnt shit while standing

0/10 made me respond

>Women complain if we leave the seat up
>Women complain if we leave it down and piss all over it
BITCHES AND WHORES.

I do it when I'm drunk

Presumably you don't even bother to lower your trousers to shit? Just grunt that slimey turd out into your 44" waist sweatpants

People that want to function in normal society outside of sheltered academic hug boxes.

t. england

Men aren't stupid enough to fall in without looking

i prop the lid up about 4 inches with a piss-soaked TP roll.

checkmate, humanists.

>putting the seat down
what are you a cuck? I put it up, she puts it down. Equality

that's what I'm saying comrade

you're a beta male, and also a retard
you have to put the lid down so the germs don't escape the boundaries of the toilet, first of all
as far as "politics" go, women too are forced to first lift the lid, then lower it
in the name of cleanliness and hygiene, one place politics don't belong is the fucking bathroom
jesus do you even hear yourself?
you're some next level retard

Good. Flushing the toilet releases small particles of shit into the air. Then they land on you and toothbrush. You likely breathe them in.

If you don't put down the lid before flushing you have India-tier toilet hygiene.

He's saying that women bitch about men not putting the seat down after pissing, but nobody asks them to lift the seat up for men.

What? I put it up, she puts it down. I don't give a fuck if she doesn't want to put it down. I won't put it down so she will have to deal with it or get the fuck out of my life.

>wc in the bathroom

Sadly, this is true...
youtube.com/watch?v=0t2VPBF6Kp4

>your toilet isn't separate from the bathroom
Eww.

my wife doesn't give a fuck if i put the seat down or not
what kind of bitch of a women do you people have

get a load of rockafella over here
bet your toilet made our of gold and your shit don't stink neither
go the fuck back to your country club faggot
quit shitposting

Goddamn, I'm not going to sit down on a toilet seat ever again.

When you finally get a girlfriend this arrangement will make sense to you.

Basically, you're a fucking faggot if you whine about being asked to put a flimsy piece of plastic into a position you use 50% of the time anyway.

I have a gf

>not putting down lid and spreading shit germs as the sub human you are

Guys have the option of sitting or standing. Its fair. Seriously though, better to sit than to have to clean up that mess later.

then surely you know if the seat is up they can fall into the toilet?
if the seat is up for you, you just get a little piss on the seat.
tell me which is worse.

is your gf blind?

Why are women so fucking stupid?

Do you ever sit on anything without looking at it first?

If you find your ass stuck in a toilet it was an act of Darwin

women are used to sitting down to piss all the time.
so let's say she moves in with you and expects you to know this, as she knows you mainly stand up to piss.
once you do something for so long it becomes a habit like breathing so eventually she will fall into the toilet.
after she fell once she will know not to fall in again. because you are too incapable to put the seat down

I thought it was too keep out pic related, gave me nightmares as a kid

>then surely you know if the seat is up they can fall into the toilet?
lol

see

>women find it difficult to look before sitting so you must protect them

They're just lazy and would rather complain than solve problems. If you take that kind of shit seriously you are being cheated on.

If you are used to the seat being down all the time
100% of the time when you walk into the bathroom.
after years and years you will eventually fall in if someone did not put it down. because out of habit you will sit down

literally laughing over here, what the fuck?

Simple, put the lid down as well after every piss,that way bitches have to lift it up but can't complain about it.

I pee sitting down then put the seat up when finished

What spirit should i get at the offy lads?

If I took it seriously I would bitch and complain to my gf It is like a couple of ounces how lazy can you be?is this only an American thing? due to the amount of non burgers laughing at this idea I think it might be a cultural thing

>the current year and not pissing in the sink and then lifting the seat anyway to show her who's boss

Frogdamn pussies

So they are stupid because they are complacent?

FUGGING LMAO

dontmarry.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/the_manipulated_man.pdf

No dude you're just textbook.
I mean do your own thing, by all means I mean no ill will.
But see if you can glean some perspective from this moderately inflammatory literature that makes me laugh.

u wot m8?

how fucking pussywhipped are you? If it's only a couple of ounces she can do it herself. it's 2017. gender equality bitch

>women cannot move an object that weighs several ounces, they need a man to do it for them

What kind of shitlord are you?

>What spirit should i get at the offy lads?

Just get cider, most efficient.

Otherwise, vodka.

I am manipulated for not bringing politics into the bathroom of all places and autistic screeching over a toilet seat?

Sweet Jesus, what?
I have been to several Latin American shitholes and never once had to worry about that.
What the fuck is wrong with your country?

>both sexes have occassions which involve needing the seat down
>only one sex has an occasion to have the seat up

Really makes you think

everyone gets complacent if you experience a same pattern for a long period of time.
Hell I'm not saying they will fall in I'm saying its a possibility and theirs is higher due to them having to sit down to piss

I keep the lid down to keep the fucking cat out of it. Little bastard drinks out of the damn thing like he's a fucking dog

This.

>autistic screeching
nice buzzword faggot, I don't see any of that here.

Ok cider then

What If I told you my gf detested feminists?
If you don't want a feminist gf you have to deal with other problems.
such as lifting a seat and not throwing a fit over it

I didn't mean such a thing, I just thought you'd find that book interesting. Save it for later and enjoy my friend!

Not in my house. Bitches leave the toilet seat up for me. They know the rules.
The advantage of fucking submissive MILFS

>women are completely oblivious to what is happening around them, and cannot manipulate simple objects

Why do you think so little of women?

>A man is a human being who works. By working, he supports himself, his wife, and
his wife's children
Stopped reading the PDF right there

look harder

whatever's cheapest by ABV

it's not rocket science

oh jeez she is causing me to life a couple of ounces, the horror.

Then the pattern they should be used to is looking before you leap

Only a complete moron would sit into a toilet bowl

And blood, somehow they get period blood on the seat as well

mfw my girl roommate tells me to pee sitting down

so the girls are faggots for complaining about it being up, right?

i piss in the sink anyway so its always down.

How is she causing me to move it?

Last person who uses the toilet decides the position of the seat- this was always the way it was when I grew up and nobody complained.