George Takei offers his insight on today's inauguration

George Takei offers his insight on today's inauguration

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ICpU8-foA0E&t=233s
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/02/19/germanys-army-is-so-under-equipped-that-it-used-broomsticks-instead-of-machine-guns/?utm_term=.0c64090378f1
rt.com/news/192128-eurofighter-hull-strength-problem/
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Japanese-ate-Indian-PoWs-used-them-as-live-targets-in-WWII/articleshow/40017577.cms
frontpagemag.com/point/247337/unbroken-japan-still-deep-denial-over-cannibalism-daniel-greenfield
independent.co.uk/news/world/japanese-troops-ate-flesh-of-enemies-and-civilians-1539816.html
ibtimes.co.uk/war-crimes-wwii-japanese-practised-cannibalism-indian-soldiers-1460601
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/japan/1445167/George-Bushs-comrades-eaten-by-their-Japanese-PoW-guards.html
ahrp.org/hidden-horrors-japanese-atrocities-include-evidence-of-cannibalism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's with this Germany being free meme? You can be arrested for thought crimes there.

Merkel is what happens when a leader doesn't put their country and its interests first.

No wonder these pitiful excuses for human beings are upset at Trump putting America first.

This guy is such a faggot

thanks, depraved homosexual

come on Kek give this rice nigger faggot aids

Globalists are on their way out.

Not even worth a joke. It's just sad at this point.

he will die soon, of a heart attack or something

>fpbp

Germany is a meme

angela merkel.
seriously.

outside of germany she is seen as social and whatever while in fact she and her party don't give a fuck about workers, poor people in general.

>No wonder these pitiful excuses for human beings are upset at Trump putting America first.

are you really this retarded ? you had many bad presidents but do you really think they ever put the US interests in the background for any other country ?
god damn all this dumb people that fall to cheap one liners from trump.

Free world where you go to jail for questioning the holocaust.

Yeah, but that's for whites. Everybody knows, that it's ok to oppress a whitie.
If you're non-white - you're free to do anything. Rape, pillage.

I love this little irellevant gook.

He really is though. He's shilling for the party that put his sad ass in an internment camp

He should fire the intern who came up with that weak zinger.

Can't wait for merkel to get voted out

Isn't the UK a stronger nation than Germany? It must be pretty close

The fact that he bitches about fucking internment camps is pathetic. I'm sure he never apologizes for Imperial Japan brutally murdering, raping, and conquering other Asian countries for nearly half a century.

the price of freedom with Angela Merkel at the reigns

youtube.com/watch?v=ICpU8-foA0E&t=233s

Doubtful, Japs get a +10% lifespan bonus.

All American presidents are just shills anymore. Just different facets of the same token. Obama was the perfect shill for his time. Now Trump. You cannot expect much from an antiquated bipartisan system like the US. Merkel and the German public are totally enigmatic in comparison and maybe doing Europe good in the future just how badly they are running things. At least in Europe theres hope for dramatic changes once people get fed up. In US its all fluff and doesn't accomplish anything despite whoever they elect since they are limited to only two pocketed parties and must serve 4-8 years.

What the fuck is this? Please tell me this is fake

Takei is a disgrace

It's progress you shitfuck

Militarily? Yes
Economically? Not yet but they do have like 20 million people plus another 5 million Syrians over us

George literally jerked off a random on Howard Stern, and there is video footage of it

Literally some degenerate faggot doesn't like Trump

Big deal

not when attacking Kek's champion

Yah but fags get -40%
So for him he's at -30% he's on borrowed time.

>Takei with the bants
It's just a shame they're a bit weak

Good point.

Cum guzzling paid shill for the globalist elite

You should use your military to steal their economy.

>retarded actor thinks he knows something about politics

can confirm
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/02/19/germanys-army-is-so-under-equipped-that-it-used-broomsticks-instead-of-machine-guns/?utm_term=.0c64090378f1

rt.com/news/192128-eurofighter-hull-strength-problem/

Angela Merkel is the leader of the (((free))) world

Jesus fucking Christ.

A living meme.

Says the country that beeps out swear words on public access

>doing Europe good in the future

Ok paki scum go make yourself useful and akbar a synogauge

Holy fuck, i would have never imagined some chink faggot who once acted in a shitty sci-fi soap opera could ever trigger me this hard in a million years.

godfuckingdamnit.

DELET THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>joke of a military
>allows american soldiers to squat on their land
>leading anything

Yeah. So says us. What do you say, band-aid?

>doesn't even have a proper military
>leader of the free world
>only thing they have influence on is the eu and it's failing like crazy, UK is gone, the only country left with a competitive military is France and we might fuck off in the decades to come.

Face it Georges, globalism is dead, entire europe is shifting to the right and it's not over yet. This is what always happens, times change, it's normal.

>free
Nice one, faggot gook.

Nooooh please ... dont even start with this shit ... i cant take it.

Should of killed him off first episode

>I'm sure the guy born in California never apologized for what enemy soldiers did.

Yes, move to the last Bastille of hope liberals; Germany.

remind me how the average citizen might encounter legal problems because his TV refuses to cuss, I forget how that works

It's only (((free))) if you're a muslim immigrant.

I can appreciate it was a clever joke.

could have been worse.

I don't talk to vegetables

Angela Merkel is a legit homophobe, and Germany is the only modern democracy that doesn't have same-sex marriage because of her.

Funny George doesn't mention that.

Your wish is granted

Trump BTFO. How will white nationalists ever recover?

George I got some bad news for you...

Nigger I'm being sarcastic. He loves to complain about how the U.S. put his people in internment camps and blame white people for past crimes but doesn't hold himself to the same standard.

He's your typical hypocritical, white hating cuck, who thinks white people are to blame for all the worlds problems

Peg me please

I'll agree with you on that bullshit. It doesn't make sense that we learn to swear in the womb yet freak the fuck out at the first sign of a "bad" word on tv.

When will kek take him down?

you fucked it up retard

Don't forget the cannibalism:

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Japanese-ate-Indian-PoWs-used-them-as-live-targets-in-WWII/articleshow/40017577.cms

frontpagemag.com/point/247337/unbroken-japan-still-deep-denial-over-cannibalism-daniel-greenfield

independent.co.uk/news/world/japanese-troops-ate-flesh-of-enemies-and-civilians-1539816.html

ibtimes.co.uk/war-crimes-wwii-japanese-practised-cannibalism-indian-soldiers-1460601

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/japan/1445167/George-Bushs-comrades-eaten-by-their-Japanese-PoW-guards.html

ahrp.org/hidden-horrors-japanese-atrocities-include-evidence-of-cannibalism/

Eat a dick you chink faggot.
Shit, you´d probably love to do that right now..

>non-traditional gender roles
Degenerate.

Fuck man I've never heard of this. But yeah when they invaded Chinese territory they would rape mothers in front of their families, kill children in front of their families, slaughter whole villages. Shits fucked Imperial Japan was fucked

This.

Honestly, why do so many people think Germany of all fucking places is "free"? Our lives are regulated to an almost comical degree.

That wasn't meant to rhyme, by the way.

Kek, this. Merkel is such a good (((christian))), she doesn't really approve of little faggets like Georgie-Boy here. If he shook her hand, she would surely disinfect it thoroughly after that. But whatever, free-world leader Merkel is soo great, amirite, goys?

What did Thoth mean by this?

>you wouldn't let Frauke dominate you

What's wrong with you

>band-aid

WOW how will band-aid ever recover?!

Damn straight. Merkel muss weg

>femdom
2Numale4me.

>nipponcunt siding with the germans yet again
Oy gevalt it's anotha shoah

Oh hey look it's the former actor known for being gay, bitching about interment camps (which the government has apologized) and bitching about not being a starfleet captain

Femdom a shit

Freedom of speech =/= freedom to offend
I wouldn't expect a dumb ameriburger to understand this.

Whatever you say. You know you would say yes if she asked you

Get Faggot Trudeau out of here, senpai

Someone needs a good gassing.

I would bend her over and save the white race, yes. But not this faggy crap.

Fucking orwellian shit hole talking about freedom

Enough said

Takei btfo

yeah, he can't even jerk off a dick properly, what a fucking faggot

How is this not a sexual assault?

It's a meme CNN or other press made up because Merkel shills their beliefs so hard.

>germany
yes free to be raped by muslims then have the cops cover it up

STOP

Goddamn I hate this guy even more

Nope. Allowing shitskins to change the racial composition of your country is never a good thing. No possible way.

>Freedom of speech =/= freedom to offend
what is this meme?

digits will confirm that trump is going to open the jap-camps again.

Different people are offended by different things. I wouldn't expect a dumb paki living in England to understand this.

>there are idiots who are conditioned to believe this nonsense

P I T Y

Why?

Are you homophobic? Telling people whatcto do with their bodies?

Tell me one good reason why this makes you angry.

It's a pretty clever tweet to be honest.

>free world
>censors anything remotely connected to Nazis
>censors blood
Sure thing, Chink Kong.