Obama leaves letter to Trump in Oval Office

What does it say?

Dear Donald,

FUCK YOU AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

HOW CAN YOU EVER RECOVER? BET THIS REALLY MAKES YA THINK

I'M BLACK Y'ALL AND I'M BLACK Y'ALL AND I'M BLICKITY BLACK AND I'M BLACK Y'ALL

Dear Donald, please be careful...

The Reptilian space Jews will replace you and your family with clones if you don't obey them.

Watch your back bro.

Peace out.

[email protected]

IF

Dear Donald,

Congratulations for taking my job, and congratulations to Melania for taking my big black cock.

Sincerely, Barack.

fpbp, sums up the Democratic Party in a nutshell

It's funny because he was wildly successful, went to Harvard Law School and then became a university professor, before becoming leader of the free world for 8 years, whereas you post on Sup Forums and probably have a shitty plebeian trades job, likely wont even reproduce, will be forgotten by history, and overall are completely and totally insignificant.

>smacks lips profusely
SO HOL UP HOL UP
>steals
SO U BE SAYIN
>gets jiggy wit it
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
>eats a skittle
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
>checks for nearest KFC
U BE SAYIN
>collects welfare
HOL UP HOL UP
>licks teeth and smacks lips
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
>does the crip walk
SO U BE SAYIN
>opens a up a 40 and pours some for his homies trayvon and michael brown
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
>tweets about dis and goes to check in with his parole officer
WE GON BE
>dindu nuffins
FINNA WE GON BE
>sucks air through teeth
AYYYOO HOL UP WE GON BE
>pulls up sagging pants
SO WE GON BE
>instinctively looks around for police
SO U SAYIN WE GON BE
>faints and then gets up repeatedly
SOM FINNA
>scopes dem titties
SO WE GON BE
>shouts at movie theater screen
SOM FINNA
>chucks spear
AYYYOO SOM FINA
>sets down cotton bale
HOL UP
>strokes welfare check pensively
WE GON BE
>throws gang sign
SOM FINNA
>swings from basketball hoop
WE GON BE
>grabs dick and shuffles left and right
SOM FINNA
>participates in a drive-by shooting
HOL UP MUH NIGGUH
>converts to Islam again
U SAYING WE GON BE
>repeated World Star yelling in the background
SOM FINNA
>sells crack
SUUUUU SIIIIIIIII SQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>evolves from a primate

Dear Trump,

You presidency will create a legacy that will be in history books for centuries to come. Without you, I would've been just the first black President, but because of your election, I will be remembered as the last great man in American history.

Thanks nigga,
B. Hussein

Yo cracker.
Y'all need to know I broke da TV, nigga be raging cuz tings didnt go my way to get dat bisch Clinton to take ova.
Also da silver wear wuz already missing wen I gotz here, I neva took it.
Peace out nigga.
WHEEERRRLLLLDDD SSTTAAAAHHHHH.

"BOOM BABY!"

P.S. I rubbed my dick all over the silverware

Uh, if if if if if if if if if if, uh, uh, let's be clear uh, if if, uh.

t. Barry O

And you're this mad because?

3/10

You worked hard. With time and practice you can do better.

And youll be forgotten just the same, whats your point?

I expect its something just as simple and pleasant as the previous letters. I hope it is.
I'm certainly curious. I'm finding it easier to be ambivalent towards Obama now that he's left the white house.
Hopefully Trump's presidency will mark the beginning of a brighter future for America.
Dog bless you all. Today I am filled with a measure of hope. We must continue to fight for the betterment of our nation and the world at large.

Dear Don,

Sorry for the stank

Big O

>The eternal Dane

SHOOP DA WOOP BIX NOOD MUHFUGGA

I was just reminded how long he was crowned King Nigger and it seemed like forever.
I'm actually glad he is out, and would prefer not to have to ever see him again if he has something he wants to do in politics let him farm it out to someone else.

I sincerely think Donald Trump will not be president

>According to the now President-In-Office, no letter by the former president Barack Obama has been found on the desk. Although unverified as of now, some sources claim that a black silhouette was spotted climbing out the Oval Office immediately before Mr. Trump entered the scene.

>ID
>lov
>Sappy Reddit tier post
Go back faggot

Did you post earlier today in a thread about Melania? Possibly using a picture of a cat in front of a birthday cake?

IF If if if if if if if if if if if if if . . .

Dear Donald,

I'M CHIMPING OUT LIKE THE NIGGER I AM AND YOU CANNOT STOP ME

Sincerely,
Barack

I read Bill's letter in his voice. Beautiful

OKEY DOKEY HURRR PLZ DON"T SEND ME TO JAIL FOR TREASON

Its a big relief in a lot of ways. Hopefully the trend of Trump destroying shitty politicians continues. I'd be happy with just that.
Make me nigger. I'm in celebration mode. Its not often we get to feel so blindly hopeful. I'm relishing it while I can. I suspect things will only be uphill from here for a while.
I recommend you do the same.
Nope. I was busy all day, only posted in the pinned thread while I watched the inauguration.

>being this triggered by a meme joke

Hello SJW.

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF WE
FALL FOR A BUNCH OF
OKEY DOKE
THE TWEETS ARE... PROVOCATIVE
UH

- Barack Obama

>I'm finding it easier to be ambivalent towards Obama now that he's left the white house
The second you forget your enemy is still your enemy is when they start to weasel their way back in again.
Don't make this mistake.
And I know it was you in the other thread today, the posting style, the image, it's just too similar. I believe I shit on you for using your and you're wrong.

jet fuel cant melt steel beams

ur a faget

>forgetting a few Folks in there

Clearly a forgery

One day Trump has to write a letter like this if he is not going to be killed. I wonder if he will write the letter incase he got not reelected.

Because in this case he would raging.

>trades
>shitty
>plebeian

Promptly end your life danecuck. Trades are the backbone of the modern world.

Yo DRUMPF muh dog

wE wUz PREZITENDS n ShEeEiT
y'all bitches ain't neva gon git dat niggastank out da wallz
FUK WHYT PEEPOH baka
nigga I rubbed dez nutz all ova dis letta

In the name of the Prophet Mohammad (PBUH),
"Im'a" Barry "muh dik in yo wife"

PS If you find a tape of two men wearing masks that look like me and Michelle having rough gay sex it was sent to us as a prank haha Michael was totally seriously born a woman and please send it to my new address.

Kek
Simple and sublime

to innocent of a country to understand secret power structuring that got him the job

aaand I forgot about the faceberg-niggerbreviation filter.

>The second you forget your enemy is still your enemy is when they start to weasel their way back in again.
>Don't make this mistake.
You're right of course, and I haven't forgotten anything. I'm just enjoying this victory. I'll be back to business in a few hours I imagine.
But once again, it wasn't me. For one thing I don't often confuse "your" and "you're", and for another, as I mentioned, I wasn't on here but briefly during the inauguration live stream.
Sorry, I'm not your man.
Here's another cat tho.

Nothing will convince me otherwise, it was you.

Dear Donald,

Aliens are real and they rule the world, you are just bread and circuses to prevent an uprising.

Peace out,

Big B

Dear trump,

Mobile suit Gundam > zeta Gundam > double zeta > chars counter attack > seed > unicorn > 0080 > Gundam wing

Thanks!
Obama

I just hope trump writes it just like his tweets and how he speaks
>do business
>bigly
>grab pussy
>many such cases
>sad!
>joe is joe
>Rosie o donnell
>greatest, great
>china
>WALL
>10 ft higher

>og better than zeta
>seed better than unicorn
neck yourself

Dear Donald,

I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-

look at how worthless liberals like you talk about trump- bachelor in economy, billionaire and potus.

also, the joke isn't "obama is stupid" is "my political carrer is based about me beign black (like for the nobel prize)

This would be the perfect opportunity to save his legacy, if only he were a memelord. How would Sup Forums react if he put dickbutt, the navy seal copypasta, or an original ultra-rare pepe on it?

>became a university professor
Actually, he was just a lecturer. Big difference.

In fact, his legal career was pathetic. He couldn't hack it at a law firm, so he allowed his license to lapse, and he became a "community organizer" - basically a euphemism for a nigger con-man who makes a living getting grants from the federal government, but pocketing most of the money and not making any real change in the community that he and these grants are supposed to improve.

words to live by

gottem

underrated

Dear Donald,

Aliens are real. Never ask about Area 51. That's how they replaced Michelle with a cloned Gigantopithecus.

can you go a little more in depth on this? I'm a little interested in Obama's legal career and his job as a community organizer

Exactly this!

"Dear Mr. Trump!
Don't think for a second that your "victory" means anything. We are still in control. We will not let you prosecute Hillary, let Assad live or abandon TTIP. Our people control the MSM, intelligence community and the military industrial complex.
P.S. If you will defy our orders and try to do some stupid things we'll put Mr. Pence in charge.
P.P.S. In 2020 we will take the White House back, so keep it in good order for Madame President.

with best regards,
Barack, Hillary and George"

>muh leader of the free world
You're a walking meme, kill yourself.

"Only rural and suburban retards voted for you. Hillary won the popular vote. Drumpftards BTFO #notmypresident"

What the fuck kind of article is that?

>Barack leaves letter in presidential desk, like all fucking presidents do
>here's what previous letters said
Why....

TUMBLR
U
M
B
L
A
R
D

A little too long. 1/3 of that would have probably been pushing it. I rate if a 5/10. Not bad, just way too long.