Apologize

Apologize.

latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-s-cabinet-is-complete-no-1484846802-htmlstory.html

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/trump-cabinet-tracker/510527/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Swamp...Drained

How is this a bad thing?

Why does there have to be a latino? Isn't it racist to pick someone just based on their race?

I'm a "latino" stop pretending I'm the victim here.

now if we can just make the REST of the country that way it will be a good start

America first

Kek

He picked the most successful people in the USA REGARDLESS of race. First time since forever. Get over it and brace yourself for a better America.

but muh diversity

So we're getting back to traditionalism,nice.

Absolutely based.

That's my birth year

That's muh boy!

You would have a point IF all of his cabinet picks were super-qualified people passionate about the issues they're tasked with addressing who have a years and years of experience. But they're just not.

>Washington's swampy conditions are a direct result of the density of wetbacks

Latino is a made up race, they are either white or mixed with Spanish and native American ancestors.

You don't think the man literally called "Mad Dog" is qualified to run the Department that's job is to kill people?

my mom was watching the inaguration in spanish. the station was trying so hard with their bullshit.

>m-muh latino cabinet
>w-why didn't he said latinos bleed red too

fucking disgusting.

Nice ID David duke

Well race baiting has been able to get minorities free shit ever since Johnson so you can't expect everyone to adjust overnight.

Thanks. I liked it.

There is no need to say Latinos bleed red. Pretty much any video out of Mexico (or Brazil) clearly shows Latinos bleed red.

And how do you know? Why is it that every time a leftist wants to pull some magical baloney bullshit there's always knights running defend their leftist honor? Why are co-opted liberals having such a hard time recognizing that we played indians for about a decade, and now we're in the mood to playing fuckin cowboy?

I'll give Obama credit though, he really did a great job at convincing people that they had one the eternal ideological struggle and that we'd all be walking into utopia free of Republicans... Get fucking real.

>we are all americans mr trump!
>hey where are the latinos!

Sorry it took so long.

SPICS BTFO

KKKECKED!

is political correctness dead now?

This. They're all a bunch of rich retards who don't believe in science and facts or no idea what their job is supposed to be.

Science is for fags anyway.

No, it just doesn't have an ally in the White House anymore.

This is a good thing.

The fact that there are zero latinos in his cabinet is a sign that Trump may in fact be picking people based on their race.
Affirmative action is different, it is bridging the gap between % qualified and % population. For example, suppose 8.5% of the qualified people for the cabinet are latinos. The percentage of the population that are latino is 17%. Affirmative action is trying to push the 8.5% number to 17%. Still, any number below 8.5% is a sign of reverse Affirmative Action, hence it is the same as selecting people based on race.
8.5% is an arbitrary number in this case. But surely the percentage of qualified latinos is greater than 0%, indicating some kind of decision making based on race.

>This is a good thing.

Some of the people in the cabinet are dumber and more corrupt than Mexican politicians.

>any number below 8.5% is a sign of reverse Affirmative Action, hence it is the same as selecting people based on race.
No. A great many latinos who are qualified probably don't want to work with him.

Regardless even if he is explicitely excluding them I'm glad as the vast majority of spics are a subversive 5th column who only care about weaking this country to the benefit if their fellow brown folk.

so race is important
Thank you for admitting it liberal.

>Campagins on using our best people

>Thinking they weren't going to be a bunch of white men

WEW

true

>spics are a subversive 5th column who only care about weaking this country to the benefit if their fellow brown folk
[citation needed]
I'm not a Liberal. I just call out illogical thinking.

That's literally not how statistics work, you stupid fucking nigger. Jesus Christ, that American education.

GOOD. If you want Latino politicians and officials go to a latino country.

And then let us know how things are going in those latino run countries. I'll bet they're so nice that not one single person would escape to another country in order to escape their own.

How so?
I should emphasize that I am using % qualified, hispanic of total qualified population, not of total hispanic group (that would be %qualified / %population)

Progressives actually believe that the white people can't think the same things as brown people.

>may

yes but making a determination on race at all means there are different races and need representation because different races have different agendas. for what purpose is this even happening? To make everyone in the us light grey aliens in 200 years?

>all

Jeff Sessions, Rex Tillerson, Mattis, John Kelly, Elaine Chao and Tom Price don't strike me as unqualified or dispassionate. They strike me as the complete opposite from reading the article below (and mind you, from the Atlantic, not exactly Breitbart or TRS).

The rest I'm anywhere from lukewarm (Carson, Rick Perry) to dislike (Mnuchin, Devos)

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/trump-cabinet-tracker/510527/

>No. A great many latinos who are qualified probably don't want to work with him.

This is my feeling. It's probably political because they'll want those brown vote in a couple of years.

If there are 8.5% of Latinos qualified enough to do the job, we don't know whether they are more qualified than the 0.00001% of white people whom Trump chose. And let's face it, those uppermost echelons of society (i.e. the smartest and the most successful) are almost exclusively white and Jewish.

They are better with their hands anyway

Marco pls go

Yea obviously if you wanted to prove discrimination to a court, you would need evidence of intent, among other things. Although if the result is statistically significant, it would be worth investigating.
My point is that if you took the list of qualified potential cabinet members, and picked them at random, you would get a % qualified, hispanic amount 8.5% (the arbitrary number I used) on average, i.e. there was no decision making at all based on race if you get this variable.
I don't think you and I are on the same page, so let me try and clarify:
Lets say there were 1000 potential cabinet members (i.e. qualified, interested, etc.). 85 of those potential cabinet members are latino. Suppose Trump has to pick 100 people to be on his cabinet. On average, there would be 8 or 9 latino cabinet members if he was choosing without discrimination.

If you want to the job done right, do it white

>Jeff Sessions
>qualified

He is a 70 year old duffer who has been sat on his arse in the senate for 20 years. There is no suggestion he has any idea what he is supposed to be doing now or has the energy and competency to do it.

Trumps friends are all white with the token black guy.

>On average, there would be 8 or 9 latino cabinet members if he was choosing without discrimination.

That would apply if Trump were picking randomly, by pulling names out of a had or something. He's not, he's picking them based on what they bring to the table for the job they're supposed to be doing (for example, T-Rex has a good relationship with Russia and as such he'll be useful for improving US-Russian relationship).

Which position in the administration would benefit from specifically having a Latino fill it?

There are 21 positions. Assuming equal distribution of merit and interest, there's a what... 13.8% chance that there'd still be no Latino cabinet members?

>jeff sessions
>not qualified to be an attorney general
He's an attorney, served on the Judiciary Committee, AND is a former state Atorney General.

Find me one fucking person more qualified.

I literally could not give a single fuck.

Diversity quotas are nothing but cancer.

But he's a racist, sexist homophobe!

t.Ahmed Ibn Britbongistan

>T-Rex has a good relationship with Russia

He looted the place to good effect. There is no suggestion he knows anything about anywhere which does not have oil or gas coming out of it and a bent, useless government.

>Latinos are white on the census except for when they're not included in something

kek

Oh and he was a District Attorney for 8 years.

Literally the most qualified person in Congreas.

He sent them all back to mexico. Adios

Exactly, if he had them they would be called uncle toms by the left.

It's astounding the bullshit these "people" spew out of their mouths that they expect people to listen to as if everyone is as dumb as they are.

>Mechanical Engineer
>Rex Tillerson
>Doesnt believe in science

>bent, useless government.

This coming from some goat-rapist in Europe's first official Caliphate is pretty rich.

>choose the most oppressed minority!
>not the person most suited for the job
Always this dumb bullshit. It shouk be about who does good work.

>It shouk be about who does good work.
This.

I bet the guys who mow the grass are still Mexican.

This. Still can't believe they have a retard for education

>He's an attorney

He has not practiced law in nay capacity in more than two decades.

>served on the Judiciary Committee

Worthless.

>former state Atorney General.

From the 1980s. A shithole state. His job now is suing companies and people who are incredibly wealthy and powerful, with full access to legal representation of the highest quality. There is no suggestion he knows how to do that or has the energy to do that. He has no background in the relevant type of prosecutions he is about to be expected to perform.

>Find me one fucking person more qualified.

There are four in New York. The woman he is replacing is more qualified and capable than he is.

Good, he can loot the rest of the world if it means American living standards increase.

>most suited for the job
>Trump

You'd have to use a Poisson distribution. Assuming on average there are around 2 latinos qualified, interested, etc. 13.53% chance that 0 will occur. 0 would also be within 2*standard error so it isn't statistically significant.
If we bump it up to 3 latinos on average (assuming latinos are underepresented by 20% relative to total population)
You get 0 would occur 4.9% of the time, which would raise some eyebrows.
One would need actual data to due analysis, as my 8.5% was an arbitrary choice, I chose it because it is half of the latino population ratio 17%.
If he was picking truly randomly across the whole population, then he would get 17%, not the assumed 8.5% I mentioned. Assuming the 8.5% latinos were equally qualified as the whites was part of the assumption.
Now again, I chose an arbitrary number, but it should still drive home the point.