youtube.com/watch?v=fxDAyUiXphg
youtube.com/watch?v=FTd1vaMpQGk
youtube.com/watch?v=S2xSQ77GxM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I missed Bush like this, that loveable rascal

Reminder lil' Bush was the original meme President
youtube.com/watch?v=AXv7dXCsxTE

Now watch this drive.

He looks like Norma Macdonald in that picture.

Rephrase that in a way that non-autistic people can understand

Who's driving
what drive
is he on a drive somewhere

he was expecting blood spatter from rifle

Who cares if he put it on incorrectly? It's going over the wall with the rest of their shit

He forgot the rubber band around the neck.

It's called golfing you absolute fucking retard.

Is he legit brain damaged? I never believed the theories.

Based George.

Well, he is from Texas...

>Republican using a Mexican invention correctly

Trump eats tacos with a fork

>golfing
Fuck you and your stupid golf religion

>Not eating tacos with a fork like a proper person.
I bet you also don't use a fork with pizza.

>They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and it's people, and neither do we.

Needs a Before/After /pol

Despicable

>Trump eats tacos with a fork

You don't need to even acknowledge Mexico's existence to eat a taco man. It's simple food engineering. See food wrapped in something? Eat it how you would normally eat food wrapped in something.

Trump is just fancy boy. Doesn't want to get his hands dirty, probably eats like that out of habit. Definitely part of his upbringing.

Would Trump have supported Gaddafi?

I'm wearing muh hoodie.

Reported for Underage.

delete that.

have you ever taken the iron pole to the white ball before? have you felt the power as your fingers wrap around that majestic club? are you even white?
*nice double dubz btw

I don't play golf. I know, right, all white people are supposed to play golf. I'm also not an attorney and I like foreign foods. I browse reddit on occasion. Why does this bother you?

I'd rather kick a ball around or play rugby or something. I get more exercise out of that. It's enjoyable and active and I have a good time.

Nothing more American than handegg.

AAAAAH SO CLOSE

It's fine dude. I don't play golf either. The final red pill is playing baseball anyway.

Well he is republican, so yeah.

probably drunk and full of jew-hate. they're essentially the same person.

Spastic.
>Gaddafi was btfoing (((oil companies))).
>refused to allow a (((central bank))) to issue and control Libyan currency.

Gee it almost sounds familiar... Let me allow you to answer your own fucking question by providing you with this one.
>DOES DONALD TRUMP SUPPORT IRAN???

You retards got played. You did fantastically well with that cunt Hillary, but how you can then turn around and think Trump isn't cut from the same cloth just blows my mind.
The money always, ALWAYS wins, retards. You never, EVER will. They will literally burn the chessboard before they lose the game.

Oh W... You little rascal you! I didn't vote for him but you can't deny he has a silly charm about him.

He forgot to put the rubber band around his neck.

>that smirk

He fucking knows.

This guy is a national treasure. I like how all your presidents are so different.

So after the Obama presidency we can agree that Bush wasn't a bad president?
At least his foreign policies weren't a complete disaster like Obongo's.

The faggotry is already being removed from government websites.
All Obamas tweets were scubbed.

Stay mad, faggot, you're good at it.

Oh god that's amazing.

>Look Laura, I'm KKK like CNN said!
Bush was much more tolerable compared to Obama.

Obama's shitty foreign policy is a direct result of Bush's shitty foreign policy though.

>At least his foreign policies weren't a complete disaster like Obongo's.

You must be joking. He pissed away so much American money and goodwill on two pointless wars that ultimately profited his country nothing.

I'm not mad user. I've been laughing since I put 2 grand into paddy power on Trump to win out right. This is all hilarious to me. The show will go on, regardless of the autistic screeching and absolutely regardless of the direction it's coming from.
You're the one who's going to be real mad, real soon :^)
I hope you're enjoying the tears of those liberal spastics as much as I am, user.
I'll also have the pleasure of enjoying yours, too.

Not really, Bush didn't tell Obongo to destabilize Libya, totally abandon Iraq until ISIS formed, or try to do Syria like Libya.

Nor did he tell him to let China run the show in South China Sea.

>implying they didn't work in tandem
Drain the swamp faggot, what are young new?

Makes me feel nostalgic for the day you had to go to AlbinoBlacksheep for stuff like this.

>Not being able to afford silverware makes mexican food "authentic"
>Taco
>Intention

Bush's ASL challenge: youtube.com/watch?v=DepakUSDtQE

Trump's youtube.com/watch?v=fxDAyUiXphg

I know that, it's the retards embarrassing this nation that don't realize that.

>oy vey a man who lives in a guilded home in a tower named after him is going to help the working class
>oy vey his picks are incompetent but he's just draining the swamp no worries
>ii-i-impeach when?

Impossible, I know the season, Seamus, because I actually read my Bible.

You're PLO shitbird pals are about to get absolutely rekt along with their Saudi friends.

3rd Temple incoming. The beast empire rises.

How are you supposed to take down a system without hiring people who know how to work that system?

This is why you're not a leader of men, beta bitch. You don't have a clue about stratagem and you don't recognise potential.

What you said makes sense and yet I can't tell if you're serious or not.

Bush painted this

Love bush. He kinda reminds me of my dad.

Bush was a terrible president.

>Obama is shit
>so my standards for President are anything above him
>thus Bush is okay now

Any American doing this shit should be fucking thrown out of the fucking country. This is not how you think in politics. Bush was shit and Obama was shit.

You should never say a president is good because the he's better than the last. That's how you end up with some of the problems we have now.

Good old Poodie Poo

Is there a video of it, or just pictures?

It's not about golf, it's the context in which it was said that made it so infamous. You were probably still wearing diapers back then.

Bush 2.0 was awesome and was always entertaining. Obama was boring

>Trump is just fancy boy. Doesn't want to get his hands dirty, probably eats like that out of habit. Definitely part of his upbringing.
He's a germaphobe

He would've been neutral, He said we should've kept Gaddafi and Saddam in power. So no he wouldn't kill them.

Trump plugs his hotel, Trump brand water, and the Miss Universe/USA parents while doing the charity challenge. This is why he's President now.

he will always be americas sweet tard.

but, fuck that guy seriously.

Force memes ain't no good memes

We can see that's pizza faggot

No: born in '93. Too busy being a kid to be politically involved, let alone understand some golfing sex innuendo surrounding Bush or whatever you're talking about.

Now I'm 23. I was a child when 9/11 happened. Now I'm 23. I'm a grown adult. You are talking to someone who was a little shit when 9/11 happened, watching Spongebob in his underpants. Now 23. Does that make you feel old? ARE YOU FEELING IT?

Aww he so cute. I miss him guys

Yeah, no shit. It's an example of Trump using a fork to eat food that people normally eat with their hands.

Bush and Obama can be drinking buddies now.

Here's Bush and Clinton having a laugh:

youtube.com/watch?v=FTd1vaMpQGk

Dubya was just a signature dispenser. His dad, Powell and Rice were the men behind the curtain.

He's just a humble Texan rancher/painter.

Sleep tight Dubbyah

underrated

youtube.com/watch?v=S2xSQ77GxM0

This is lol

>Praising clinton
>pauses
>"....is that enough?"

>Would Trump have supported Gaddafi?
Mugabe does

Shit, I misread the question. I meant Mugabe supports Trump.

He's wearing a fucking suit you idiot. It's probably a very expensive one as well. If you eat something covered on grease with your hands while wearing expensive, non-washable clothes, you're an imbecile.

>23
>I'm not a little shit guys

>

I am not disagreeing with you in the slightest.

I was one
I am one, too

Holly shit
Now we know who messed up with Jebus

>The current year
>picking on retards

Found the Chimp.

topkek

>The interest from tourists was such that the church began charging to see the fresco.[19] In the year following the failed restoration, tourist activity generated 40,000 visits and more than €50,000 for a local charity.[20][21] Giménez has sought a share of the royalties. Giménez's lawyer said that she wanted her share of the profits to help muscular dystrophy charities, because her son suffers from the condition.[22][23] By 2016, tourist numbers to the town had increased from 6,000 to 57,000; in addition to spending money with local businesses, visitors have donated some €50,000 to the church. The money has been used to employ additional attendants at the church and to fund an old people's home.[24] On 16 March 2016, an interpretation centre dedicated to the artwork was opened in Borja.[25]

I was interested in reading if that fresco was restored properly but nope, still same shit. It's good to hear that money from retards flooding the town to see that shit is helping people.

him and dick might be bloodthirsty reptilians... but at least they have bantz

>not knowing Dubya loves Mexicans

sleep tight dubbyah

help me dodge my insomnia like you dodged those shoes

>be 27
>be 8 years away from turning 35
Old will you be?

You are all ignorant and offensive. He was showing is support for muslim women that are oppressed by hijabs and you have to ridicule him because of it. Ridiculous.

Bush was always great for his antics

HOLY FUCK!

SIDES!!!!!!!

BLOWN!!!!!!!!!!

That's pizza faggot

What's with church goers having disabled or crazy children, they think god is going to fix their shitty genes if they play nice or something?

Huh, faggot. Yeah, faggot. No shit, faggot. It's an example of Trump not being a faggot and using a fork to eat food that faggots normally eat with their faggot hands, you faggot.

But was a shitty Pres but he was a funny dude and I'd love to have a beer with him.

cowboy hats look sensible for the rain.

>23
>I swear I have life experience

Suicide pls

>now rephase that in a non autistic way

Ohhhhh the sweet irony is lost on you, you autistic retard

sleep tight dubbyah