press S to spit on legacy

T

F(ailure)

S

S

i-i-i-i-i-iffffff

F

ABCDEGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

So that's where my slave was hiding. Time to go back, Barry.

F

;_;7

(You)

W

S

Press N for dirty Niggre

i F
i F
i F
i F
i F

N

S

no

What legacy?

S

He would've been a much better peace time president I think, because his foreign policy was shit

;_;7
youtube.com/watch?v=OO5y2O_hv3I

Just kidding, fuck you King Nigger

S

NO

S S
S S
S S S S
S S S S
S S
S S
S S

Good man, shit president

But F Obama

S

Fixed your mistake, buddy.

F

F(ucking nigger)

the best president was clinton though

In my opinion the best part of his legacy was when he doubled the national debt and we saw long term unemployment raise even more.

I respect Barack Obama

Disrespectful

You're a bad troll

Obama was better,.

Bush was going up before everything blew up in 2007

>hurr the crisis was all Bush's fault
>it totally wouldn't have happened under Kerry or Obama

THIS! I love it when conservatnuts use that against Obama when National Debt and Unemployment is actually good for the economy.

You should stop posting this image, the recession seen at the end of Bush's presidency is due in large part to Clinton's signing of a bill that started the housing bubble, and was exasperated by Bush. Sure Bush played a part in it, but Clinton started it, and two third of this image are dedicated to the comparison between Clinton and Bush, as if they're representative of their political parties and ideologies as a whole and as if such a simplistic graph can actually represent the health of an economy under right wing fiscal policies versus left wing.

You really play yourself every time you post this image because while it looks good to people who don't know anything, it makes you look either disingenuous or retarded to people that know a little more than nothing.

WE

OK button didn't work.
Fuck off spanish commie

Not much he could do after he lost his majority in the houses.
The Republicans were unreasonable to the point were it hurt the country and the office of the president.
Unless the Democrats decide to forgive and forget before they gain seats you democracy is fucked imo

S

nigger

thanks obama

all of my
S

Only thing Obongo ever succeeded at was getting doubles.