This dumb cunt was the only person in the senate to vote against General Mattis (98-1). What the fuck is her problem?

This dumb cunt was the only person in the senate to vote against General Mattis (98-1). What the fuck is her problem?

What the fuck is your problem?

Mattis is a piece of shit

Muh LGBT members.

She's the best looking senator so therefore I agree with her.

Sorry but good looking people are always right.

Wait, Warren voted for Mattis?

truer words have never been spoken
i'd let her vote against me anytime

She is a computer generated image not a Senator, you are the dumb cunts

>when the first post is a leaf post

lmao when she was questioning him during his confirmation all she did was try to trap him with the same feminist bullshit phrased differently over and over Mattis has none of it and wiped the floor with her

It's just a shit test, dollars to donuts she wants to fuck him.

That's a US Senator. We don't talk about respected people with words like that. Get some class.

This cunt brought mattress whore to the state of the union as her guest two years ago, fuck her.

No cunt that's a faggot whore who sucks foreign dick for favours

Mcconnell is sexy though. I heard he loves gay electro bdsm

>8 years of calling the president a nigger

Boi ah thunk yu ma've done been dropt as a chide.

day of the rake can't come fast enough.

I bet leaf posters are fingols with proxies. Trying to start a US-Canadian war.

That's not true. She is legit a US Senator. You can look up her web page and it proves it. So be respectful.

Too bad she's not thicc anymore

She's a fucking annoying cunt. Some nigger during Pruits hearing was being a typical nig democrat and spouting bullshit and she was right next to the nigger just non-stop nodding her head in agreement with all the bullshit. She probably won't vote for any nominee

>respect the US government
>bush
>clinton
>bush
>bush
>obabo
>obabo
>drumpf

lol
just lol

Say it with me.

MADAM PRESIDENT GILLIBRAND

she goes full retard when it comes to the role of women in the military, my guess is it has something to do with that.

I wonder why

>So be respectful

K

She has ambitions for 2020 and she thinks this vote will buy her some credibility with the left. She has no chance. She is one of those corporate Democrats who is more comfortable in a Wallstreet or Silicone Valley boardroom than a union hall. She has no chance with the base Democrats.