How can Trump honestly recover?

How can Trump honestly recover?

One of these men is the president, the others biggest accomplishment was giving a handy on the howard stern show

Anyone who isn't singlehandedly raping Europe is in a more respectable position than Merkel.

Can someone post that webm. I'm asking for a friend

He's right
Trump & USA will become less important in history compared to the 4th reich

The islamist army that Merkel is importing into Germany would love nothing more than to cut off George Takei's head.
Meanwhile Trump will do everything he can to help George keep his head attatched. And for that he attacks Trump.
I think Sulu has been hit in the head with one too many photon torpedoes.

Oh my...

O_o sure

kek

>Eurabia
>free world

Nice meme.

>Merkel
>leader of anything "free"

What?
Just...what?

George Takei is an autistic gook. You can see that in relation with Shatner.

I don't care who he thinks is the leader of the Free World. When Merkel will stop being bundeskanzler, he'll start telling us all how Xi Jinping is the leader of the free world.

I hope this nip dies from stage 4 rectal cancer

Bump.

Taking political advice from a gook queer who was on a fucking t.v. show.

I wish Shatner would have beaten the gay out of him at some point.

This Kek please

In better days a public degenerate like Takei would be hanging from a lamp post, not attacking an American hero like Trump on Twitter.

>EU
>Free World

If by photon torpedo, you actually mean cockslap, then yes.

>Europe
>Free World

Lets keep em on the run boys, German bros try to resist your cucked country men and elect someone else

Implying that Merkel is in charge of the free world kind of points out the whole problem with the European experiment.

But what do I care I'm halfway towards Making England Great Again

>Merkel
>Free World

Shut up talking about the politics of countries you so obviously know nothing about, George.

I have the gif

>Germany
>you are free to rape and pilage my country
Cant desagree

i posted this on imgur

it got taken down right away, the horror in those faggots posts was great

Who cares what some faggot thinks? He puts his dick in mens buttholes. Or maybe he's such a faggot he lets them do it to him!

It was must be difficult to be this illiterate.

>Yurop
>Free

Angela Merkel needs to be hanged.

If what she is doing to Germany is considered the "free world" i want no part of it.

Oh man, thats just disgusting

How to identify fake news and propaganda.

Is it a picture of someone smiling while the other person is in the middle of speaking? Fake news/propaganda that can be safely ignored.

This technique was invented by Joseph Goebbels for the propaganda by the Nazi party which makes it ironic that it's used so much by liberals today.

So much for nofap...

this.
EU is crawling of shitshinks.

is it some kind of subconscious trick to undermine incredulity?

I get what you meant, heh.

Poor Takei. How much capital is he BURNING away with all his unending hate comments.

shut up ameri-fat

Literally who?

He's saying Trump is like Merkel replacing Obama.

If digits takei dies

Re rollin

Kek help me

What is this?

George on Howard Stern show

Christ homosexuals are disgusting.

RE ROLL

nice try

Indeed.

sadly rerolls never count

cant wait for merkel to lose also.

When Takei finally dies I'm going to celebrate his death

Shut the fuck up George. You're still free to buttfuck and dick slurp your way up and down the coast

by appealing obamaaids

>listening to what a gay jap has to say

but he's got a deep voice and

I'm loving how transparent they're becoming. Hillshill run in the platform of being "moderate" and not letting armies of rapefuges in like Merkel did. Yet here they're all are admitting this was the goal all along

He doesn't even look like he likes it what the fuck?

Obviously. You want your enemy depicted in the least flattering manner possible

I live in California and nobody cares about Merkel

>A guy whose biggest accomplishments are jerking off someone live on a radio show and being a second string in a 60s TV series thinks he has political weight

I just spit out my cheerios

>Merkel
>free world
ahaha, moonrune man has some good jokes up his sleeve

totally agree. all hail Merkel. here's to your third term, miss.

whoops. fourth.

How do you decide to do that in front of so many people?

>Europe
>Freedom
wew lad

>Neo Stasi knocks on your door for saying racist things
>no RKBA
>no free speech
>this is the free world

George boy, you aren't a smart one.

>Germany
>Where they can't find a lone terrorist that murdered dozens on Christmas Eve but have entire police divisions devoted to hunting down and issuing warnings to law abiding citizens who are critical of government immigration policy on social media
>Leader of the Free World
Nah

That picture made me fucking kek

You can't kill what's already dead, retards.

If you want to kill Takai you need an exorcist.

I fucking love Star Trek and think his opinions are retarded.
He is about as influential as the slew of other pandering actors who made fools out of themselves this election.

This faggot cannot die soon enough

At least William Shatner is based.

He's just parroting this shit, he didn't come up with it by himself

The only celebrity with opinions worth renting was Groucho Marx.

Rollin for dis

Will Takei suicide when AFD gets in

as a gay man, I dont watch a greasy old asian touching my dingus

You must purge yourself heretic!

I can't wait for this slant eyed demon to die of AIDS or whatever the fuck takes him. I never liked him, even when he guess starred in the Twilight Zone episode he was an annoying cunt then too.

>free world

Forcing people to live with immigrants is not freedom

but why?

Current Year pls take this buttfucking nip away.

fuuuuuck....

I was hoping we could keep on winning...

Oh well, Milo has a talk later tonight. George Takei couldn't possibly BTFO him this way because THEY HAVE THE SAME FUCKING VALUES!

Drumpf is finished

don't we all.

Howard Stern is alpha af. He makes people do the dumbest shit.

>Merkel leader of the free world
Lets humour this liberal attempt at claiming the united states is no longer beyond the most powerful nation in the free world- lets see in this fiction the US no longer exists. Why would Germany be the next most powerful - it has fewer ties with nations outside Europe than Britain or France, a smaller millitary than Britain or France - no seat on the security council and is unpopular with its neighbours.
May as well have picked Juncker as head of the free world with that logic - thankfully no one has heard of him.

goddamn these delusional cunts love setting themselves up for failure, Merkel wont last the year, whose bandwagon will they jump on then?

Seriously?
Fucking weak, Sulu.

what does it mean if my weenie gets bigger after watching this?

I have nothing against teh gayz but these guy is slowly making me hate them.

Abloobloo I'm literally a faggot that loves my butthole being dominated by strong males and I don't like my new leader, THIS OTHER leader is the leader instead, abloobloobloo

Justin Trudeau

I know I value the opinion of a guy who's literally lived his whole life off one role and carried on a decades old one-sided feud with a fat jew.

"Leader of the Free World" must be fag-speak for "Genocider of your own people". Does anybody give a shit what this geisha-boy thinks?