Antifa was out in force today

How come antifa has more boots on the ground than the alt right?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5p7iic/white_nationalist_richard_spencer_got_punched_in/
youtube.com/watch?v=QW6rxZcp5Og
youtube.com/watch?v=KRxMYh7xicY
youtube.com/watch?v=bcJTfgIoCKA
youtube.com/watch?v=iobAHoIbCkc
youtube.com/watch?v=T1hdrJUhj8s
youtube.com/watch?v=A6H777FDXWY
youtube.com/watch?v=xF-zqzu04u0
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There has to be a large sheep population to feed the wolves.

what

Quality over quantity my dude.

Jokes on Antifa, worse things are eventually going to happen to them when their colored "allies" take over.

Because the alt right are fat virgin neckbeards sitting on Sup Forums?

Come on now.

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5p7iic/white_nationalist_richard_spencer_got_punched_in/

Nazi LOSERS btfo!!

youtube.com/watch?v=QW6rxZcp5Og

Exactly.
Pol is its own bubble.

They're doing the work for us. Let them continue.

lol, bunch of badasses on r*ddit

because we won

If he didn't want to get punched he should have been more careful about where he was and what he was wearing.

I mean seriously, what the fuck did he think was going to happen when he was surrounded by niggers wearing a pepe pin?

fuck Spencer, I'd never even heard of him until after the election when he held a nazi rally.

Because its still illegal to shoot these mother fuckers

Niggers are violent animals.

Because you're a fucking newfag who came here from /r/T_D.

because the alt-right doesn't exist

it's just a grab bag phrase made up by the media to group up everyone they don't like

richard spencer is a false flagging jewish plant to rile up the extreme left

HOLY SHIT THE ANTIFA ARE SO HARDCORE GUISE I THINK WE SHOULD STOP FASCISTSTS BTFO

>implying anyone at the top will care and not flee to Israel

How come the violence not all over poll? Shit's fucking crazy out there

Our boots just waked into the white house

Just a peaceful and tolerant protester

>implying the Jews don't want to wipe all sentient life off Earth, including themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=KRxMYh7xicY
youtube.com/watch?v=bcJTfgIoCKA
youtube.com/watch?v=iobAHoIbCkc youtube.com/watch?v=T1hdrJUhj8s

no faggot, stop trying to make it seem like he is something other than a face for a movement they want a face to asiciate to.

fuck you, fucking this "x-x movement' bullshit.
its all jews trying to make and keep a boogieman

The alt-right were at their jobs

Someone should compile these for convenience. I hope Trump sees these videos and labels them a terror group.

>entire alt right movement get embarrassed by this thing

You can't lose your job and generally won't become a social pariah being in Antifa

Niiiiiiiiice, talk shit, get hit, subhuman racist

That piece of shit Richard Spencer had it coming for quite a good while now

It's a shame he didn't slice open his stomach with a blade

Based antifa is based, keep up the good work, what a great way to start 2017

>Sucker punch from behind on an unsuspecting target

>attack does nothing

Top fucking Kek, a fucking fart would have had a greater impact. Typical emaciated commies.

lol jews are based then

The person who punched him was nordic

You didn't know because you're a newfag, not because you somehow didn't like him before you even heard his name.

embarrassed by coward running away after sucker punching classy stand up man

He has to label BLM as a terrorist group atleast

>It's a shame he didn't slice open his stomach with a blade
>see flag
>checks out

Are you retarded? He was probably begging for this because it's great publicity. Clean, well-dressed guy gets sucker-punched by some fucking terrorist.

You gotta be a real pussy to not knock someone down with a sucker punch.

because we're actual humans that are able to use reason and logic to get what we want and not spoiled manchildren whose only claim is "muh feelings" and violence?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Richard Spencer on Infowars:
youtube.com/watch?v=A6H777FDXWY

mike cernovich was talking shit on periscope a few hours ago and is super pissed at Gavin McInnes for bringing Spencer as his guest to the DeploraBall last night:
youtube.com/watch?v=xF-zqzu04u0

wtf is going on? why all this stupid fighting??

>and Mexicans honestly wonder why their country is a shithole and no one wants to fucking associate with them

BUILD WALL PACO
AND YOU'RE GOING TO FUCKING PAY FOR IT

Because the left has always been whiny little girls and the right is mature hardworking people with jobs who can't afford to be out bitching. And the left are mostly paid shills

Checked.

Because when the right chimps out, thousands/millions die.

There his nothing uncivilized about getting rid of fascist, racist pieces of shit like Richard Spencer.

No one's gonna argue with a fucking Nazi, you Neutralize the threat and go on about your day

Gee I don't know...

Maybe because they don't spend all day posting pictures of cartoon frogs in a Chinese cartoon imageboard?

>If he didn't want to get punched he should have been more careful about where he was and what he was wearing.

ummm victim blaming much??? Don't tell people how to dress and where to go honey

I didn't know their were Jewish mexicans...

Wait.....I thought he got disinvited from that

well i carry a gun when i go out so i dont put myself in shitty situations.
those /k/ fags learned that lesson for me

BUILD WALL

This. People will watch this because they see 'alt-right leader suckerpunched', and will be forced to hear Spencer himself saying neo-nazis hate him.

50D parallel quasi-inter-dimensional hate checkers

>victim blaming
>in the current year

>How come antifa has more boots on the ground than the alt right?
Because the left does violence, all the fucking time.

The right does violence only rarely or when SHTF.

Also the left has the support of the establishment which excuses them from most laws whereas any 'right wing' person behaved as they do can expect to get arrested ASAP and jailed.

Lack of consensus on fundamental principles. IMO these were in the process of being laid down when the Trump campaign swept by, which prematurely casted these figures into the spotlight.

this is making me cum oh god this is good

#WhiteSupremacistGenocide

Imagine how much of a cuck Spencer must feel like now. Getting btfo'd by a fucking nog on film.

>guy sucker punches Dick Spencer
>twice
>can't even knock him out

This is pretty much the most embaressing thing ever. Leftists are so weak they can bushwhack the same nazi, alone, multiple times and try to knock him out and FAIL both times.

Utterly humiliating. The Right is, as usual, racially superior.

What do you want us to do you fucking retard, dress up in SS uniforms and attack people with knives? It isn't 1934 bro, that isn't how it works. The media is looking for ANY excuse to blame this shit on us. Instead we let Antifa humiliate themselves and turn the average man against them. Pretty soon public opinion will turn in our favor.

Sam Hyde punches some nobody.
How is this related to politics?

getting sucker punched by a scrawny nog and having him not even manage to KO you is hardly getting btfo'd

Because if we go out in public we lose our job, get alienated from our families, and overall get our lives fucked. That's why we have to shut post on an anonymous board. Antifa pretends they're edgy, but we're so edgy we can't even associated our believes with our names.

Can't btfo in an argument so you stab them? Fucking taco nigger logic.

Wall when?

It's always a sucker punch from you sissies.

Never face to face.
It's really funny how you don't see how you're a bunch of babies

>Richard Spencer advocates for the extermination of all minorities

Holy shit. Ledditors actually believe this. They think sucker punching a guy in the middle of an interview is heroic.

How the hell is that one of the most visited sites in the world?

This.

Police, military, SS, VP, President, what are you trying to prove.

because the alphabet agencies allow antifa to organize publicly undisturbed and crack down heavily on any potential alt right activity.
>1000s of known leftist domestic terrorists.
>better monitor the korean water coloring board instead

What a limp wristed homo.
No wonder he ran off .. that was his best shot.

pol is made up of 16 year old pussys and trap loving anime jerk offs that don't want their heads kicked in by 20 something antifa that's why

This.
Going out and sucker punching a nigger might cost me my job as a lawyer; subsequently my marriage etc.

Antifa are a bunch of hobos, hipsters and joint smoking junkies with irrational ideologies. They've got nothing to lose. They damage your car, but you cannot sure them for money, since they haven't got any in the first place.

Because Soros dumped millions into #StopJ20. If I had unlimited funds I could have fielded a division of jack boot shitlords.

you both are idiots
you're welcome to stay, but keep your paranoid, autistic mouths shut

Because we won.

because alt right isnt a real thing its controlled opposition to smear anyone who's pro white

>soros funded larpers who do nothing to challenge the status quo vs subversive grassroots movement

gee i wonder

because the alt right doesn't fucking exist

Richard Spencer stormfags are like 20 people

white americans work for a living on Friday.

typical tricks shlomo!

Never forget, the great trashcan shoah of 2017
>F

I can't wait for sessions to go after the group's funding these low life's.

Because the right is smart enough to know these clowns destroy themselves.

At the end of the day, they have nothing. Thats why they protest, because they are nobodies

>this is what I was wearing, tell me I asked for it
i....it's beautiful how we went full circle

>Richard Spencer advocates for the extermination of all minorities

just imagine how heavily brainwashed you have to be to unironically believe this.

Have you seen the pic of the Antifa face?

The guy is at least 40 years old probably 50s with that grey beard.

The left is dieing. No matter what in the future the left will ultimately be defeated either by far right white Bois or muslims.

Can confirm, was working all day.

goddamit antifa get your dirty commie hands off my husbando

Because boots on the ground don't mean anything here. Trump is president, no amount of protesting on either side is going to change that.

I still don't know what alt right is

People always said Reddit was bad but I never imagined just how horrific it was until I saw myself.

It's like reading one of those dystopian novels except the drone people are real and absolutely convinced in their brainwashing.

Because the alt right doesn't exist

Mexico has one of the largest jewish communities

its nothing and everything

When are you going to use your fucking guns for something other than butchering school kids and sort these cunts out? For fucks sake.

Because they are paid to be there.

It's just a catch-all media term used to label Trump voters as racist. It doesn't exist.

America probably has more

When we punch back it will be eternal.

Were trying to gain power not lose it behind bars.

Local protest in Houston is happening right now

Should I go