Do you think we will ever see antifa being killed in the streets?

do you think we will ever see antifa being killed in the streets?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mFbb91tAzwE
twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/822509772813406208
youtube.com/watch?v=8NfSbYAKQ88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Depends.

they run pretty fast but if you can get their legs out from under them before they realize you're retaliating...

Yes.

Also, awesome video of a dirty antifa being murdered
youtube.com/watch?v=mFbb91tAzwE

we can only hope

they are a cancer to society

Why would anyone want to murder them instead of watching them suffer through 8 long, long years of Trump?

The only thing anti-fascistic about antifa is the name. They are the scum of the earth.

Because they are commies

Would you keep rats in your house to enjoy cleaning up your breadcrumbs?

Can someone post the vid of the maga hat guy giving finger to circle of antifa today?

>Can someone post the vid of the maga hat guy giving finger to circle of antifa today?

i have this version

twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/822509772813406208

When are modern-day Antifa actually going to deliver?
Depressingly little violence, no molotovs or home-made gas sprays, no gunshots or anything, they pale in comparison with the figures of the past they liken themselves to.
I can't bring myself to actually be angry or roused to action against them if the only things they do are hop on fucking limos and spraypaint shit sometimes, it's pitiful.

I was on board the "lol antifa bunch of faggots" meme until I read up on them.

These were the people in Nazi Germany waging guerilla war against Hitler.

That is unimaginably courageous. We just finished 8 years of a kenyan homosexual marxist nigger president that was trying to destroy our country and noone on the right was willing to fight in the streets.

I disagree with their politics but I respect their bravery.

no because murder is still a crime
and crime is for niggers

>These were the people in Nazi Germany waging guerilla war against Hitler.
20 to 30 year old were fighting hitler, OK!

>homosexual marxist nigger president
not gay, check when he was showing off his boner to a periodist in his jet, forgot to add musmlim

They aren't fighting in the streets or being anything more than mildly annoying. They flinch at flashbangs and come unarmed and unaware of how to enact their shitty, ill-informed decisions.
Most of these self-described Antifa groups do not have any legacy with actual anti-fascism.

If there is a God.

I fucking hope some right wing group storms out of the woodwork and fucks up one of their "rallies". Im fucking tired of seeing these delusional edgy highschoolers vandalize property. If they'd done that to a man's home, I hope he takes two or three out. Fucking fags.

SOON...

I thought the bikers would be handling them. What happened?

Maybe but I don't think its worth the jail time murdering either a pimple faced college student who couldn't get into the real societies or some listless 40 year old man who is uphappy with his choices in life.

Just bashing them is enough fun for me. Its the best stress relief a man can ask for.

youtube.com/watch?v=8NfSbYAKQ88

Tell me what you think? In America, we have guns. Antifa protestors will get mowed the fuck down.

It happens a few years ago