Brit/pol/ - Donald Trump is a paedo

>THINGS: The Movie - Top producer in talks with Tony Blair to make film about his life
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/14/la-la-land-look-top-producer-talks-make-blair-movie/

>Milkman rules out LAB-LIB Pact - "The people will never forgive Corbyn"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-latest-tim-farron-labour-party-jeremy-corbyn-theresa-may-opposition-divisive-a7536516.html

>"Start by over-valuing then settle in the middle" - Britain gets offered a favourable deal that would lead to a Soft Brexit
express.co.uk/news/politics/755807/Brexit-news-Jean-Claude-Juncker-Britain-stay-in-EU-transitional-deal
theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/18/jean-claude-juncker-says-brexit-talks-will-be-very-very-very-difficult

>Setting up landmines for Eurosceptics - Theresa May's speech examined
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/01/magical-realist-or-iron-lady-mrs-mays-speech-on-the-eu-examined.html

>Corbyn's pledge of a 3-line whip in favour of voting to trigger Article 50 is dropped as his Cabinet rebels against him
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-shadow-minister-tulip-siddiq-vote-against-article-50-trigger-brexit-jeremy-corbyn-told-mps-a7537006.html

>Starmer: "If Theresa May gets everything she wants, it won't be a hard Brexit"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-brexit-spokesman-sir-keir-starmer-tells-mps-theresa-may-speech-plan-falls-short-of-hard-eu-a7531896.html

>NI Government is dissolved - Urgent election announced on 02/03/17 as the DUP fall to pieces in the polls
news.sky.com/story/march-election-after-ni-government-collapses-10731488

>Copeland and Stoke by-elections will be on Feb 23
news.sky.com/story/labour-planning-double-by-election-on-23-february-10734971

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=3bvp_f_zTes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZCiHsIfrOg
youtube.com/watch?v=HtGuuVzTQhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NSD11dnphg0
youtube.com/watch?v=CXB13vxXSMg
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/bristol-police-taser-black-race-relations-adviser-mistaken-identity-a7536951.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pkae0-TgrRU
youtube.com/watch?v=pwDo0JUeKqM
youtube.com/watch?v=uSquiIVLhrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pJyQpAiMXkg
youtube.com/results?search_query=crossroads cream
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4139512/Thousands-Britons-hold-protests-against-Trump.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOYTfpHl0JA&t=7893s
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/chuckle-brothers-take-selfie-outside-4210104
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/106742816/#106768488
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Soap etc

Why are libtards so pathetic?

If you think it is okay to fuck 14 year olds, that is one thing, but why did you move to russia to do it? That is an obsession.

>inb4 burgermutt
I'm Brazilian even worse!

Mmmm...

How long before it's time to turn on Trump?

Reminder that if you oppose abortion you're just a bitter virgin.

BASED

Christopher Lee was a beautifully intense man

Now, to be honest; literally his FIRST announced policy was pouring money into military spending to defend against a perceived threat from Iran

It takes the piss

WHAT YOU GUYS LISTENING TO?

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZCiHsIfrOg

Oh shit, waddup

About as long as it takes people to realise he is all talk, shouldn't be too long.

youtube.com/watch?v=HtGuuVzTQhQ

I thought Brit/pol/, full of mongs, so why not
youtube.com/watch?v=NSD11dnphg0

OH EM GEE LE PATRIOT MEME MAN PUT LE BASED JEW DEFENDER AND WHITE ALCOHOLIC NAZI KILLER'S HEAD IN LE SPECIAL ROOM

NO FREE TRADE DEAL AND A CONSTANT UNDERMINING SINCE 1900 BUT LE HEAD OF LE FAT FIGHT THEM ON THE BEACHES MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B A S E D
O
L
L
O
C
K
S

WHAT POLITICIANS DO YOU ACTUALLY LIKE?

Blair

I wouldn't underestimate how misinformed certain people on Sup Forums are.

I'm surprised by how many French I've seen unironically believe they were a nation of humble baguette bakers until we came along and ruined it by poisoning their minds with colonialism.

based Sinead

would you have rathered he kept the nog bust?

youtube.com/watch?v=CXB13vxXSMg

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/bristol-police-taser-black-race-relations-adviser-mistaken-identity-a7536951.html

>Bristol police taser their own black race relations adviser after mistaking him for wanted man

you cannot abandon your post

Literally the man who fucked over Britain forever.

No thank you tbqh, puts me off trump

We should never have fought the nazis in the first place. Look where it fucking got us, we are a joke on the national stage, and our country is a pathetic mess

Did anyone actually spot Farage at all today?

There are a lot of backbenchers that I find agreeable, a lot of them who got involved in the referendum campaign, but they're all smart enough to understand they're never going to be anything but

How many tens of millions of white people did Martin Luther King kill?

youtube.com/watch?v=pkae0-TgrRU

youtube.com/watch?v=pwDo0JUeKqM

youtube.com/watch?v=uSquiIVLhrQ

youtube.com/watch?v=pJyQpAiMXkg

youtube.com/results?search_query=crossroads cream

Doesn't matter either way.

Now. He literally run on the law and order ticket. Anti-white law and order

>Protesters start fighting in London during anti-Trump demo

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4139512/Thousands-Britons-hold-protests-against-Trump.html

Pic related.

>There are a lot of backbenchers that I find agreeable
Name 5, Moggy, dennis skinner and frank field are not allowed

I know where this is going and you can stick it up your arse

>cue frantic googling

>I'm all tucked up in bed binging Only Fools and Horses and browsing brit/pol/ with my cat by my side and they're out in the cold fighting over something that they have zero influence over and dropping their phones on the ground

Sure is comfy.

There are fires in Manchester and a mcdonalds has been smashed up in what looks like a trump protest.

Called it

what time is the inauguration at tomorrow?

>REEEEEEEE stop expecting me to back up my statements and opinions

?!

h-he's fast

OFFICIAL BARRON TRUMP AUTISM THREAD - IS IT REAL OR NOT?

What about the French.

Why the fuck would you have a fight during a protest about trump... in fucking london?

the absolute STATE of our current population

Can someone give me a quick rundown on these guys?

You turned on Trump months ago mate

The lack of Triplords is sad, Can we fix that bongs?

>POST PICS KITTERS

>'''''trump protest'''''
Any fucking excuse for a chimpout and repercussion-less violence/vandalism, I say send the buggers back

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOYTfpHl0JA&t=7893s

I'm regretting having to wake up at 0630 tomorrow.

This is Maud, 16 years old. She has a shiny new collar with a tracking tag on now.

I say, rape 'em

TO ME

>rothschilds bow to the Chuckles
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control rotherham with an iron fist
>own castles and pie&eel shops all over the world
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Chuckle Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>They learned fluent Welsh in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Chuckle
>Ancient Indian scripture tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented slapstick progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Chucklebots inside you right now
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope that they're benevolent beings.

What about them? Vichy France was a fucking paradise compared to now. Someone post the paris image, you know the fucking one I mean.

>b-but they were our allies

We're supposed to be the eternal anglo, perfidious albion, we shouldn't give a fuck. If we had joined the axis, we at the very least could have held together our influence on the world stage for longer.

Instead we got suez and the special relationship as thanks for fighting a gruesome war against white people for the jews' sake. Great

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/chuckle-brothers-take-selfie-outside-4210104
>Chuckle Brothers take SELFIE outside court after giving evidence at Dave Lee Travis trial

>CUTE

Anyone else think Trump went waaay over the top with his Messiah President nonsense it the swearing in ceremony? I mean it's fine to have a bit of religion in it because America likes to think of itself as a Christian country (it ignores the new testament of the bible but, whatever makes them happy) however the bits where they were just about trying to insinuate that Trump was the second coming were really cringe worthy especially given the fact this is a man who likes to get whores to piss on beds because a negro one slept in it.

>Average Monty Python fan

I think a bit of ceremony and celebration of culture is fine.

Would rather that than some sneering monty python sketch being shown on screen.

>le golden shower meme

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SALMOND IS MEETING JAPANESE POLITICIANS, HOW DID THAT MEETING GO DOWN?

Salmond's face looks like that of someone who has been left to swell in a river for a few days.

>wake up
>look outside
>see these guys marching down your streets

What do?

Well, at least you're not like the average retard outside of this general that thinks the French wouldn't have obviously continued the war had they not been knocked out of it so early.

Get the 5th Mounted Muzzie Division to run them over with their cement trucks

Yell 'AYO WE WUZ COLONIANS N SHIET' at them.

Why the fuck are there two black guys, Yes there was black slave owners but this is dumb. Are they running that low on whites, There's 200,000,000 million of us in the states.

u salty you massive faggot who is wrong about everything?

They probably thought they were meeting 'A. Salmon', hoping for a free fish dinner and a bit of sushi

>1PBTID

Fuck, not the Spanish!

Lads is it just me that's slightly pissed off Nige has fucked to America?

Call Al Qaeda

Not at all

>the miscegenation of the royal family begins

Honestly he's better off there than he is here.

He's never gonna get into any real position of power here, anymore. His job is done.

I don't bother guessing what may or may not have happened if various things in WWII had gone differently. It's impossible for anyone to really know.

And there's probably some weight to the argument that Hitler would have eventually wanted to fuck us up in order to have dominion over europe in entirety/ensure that we would never declare war against germany in the future. The German intervention in Mussolini's Italy during the war kind of shows this.

But I'd have rathered that outcome than what we have now which is truly about as bad as I can imagine, honestly

>His job is done.

And you useful idiots will be wondering in five years how they pulled it off

Do nothing. They can't fight for shit without the French backing them up.

Why wont you name some politicians you agree with?

>fake YKTDs

>Theresa May pays lip serviced to the sacred cow of diversity so people around the world are reassured we aren't going 14/88 and YKTD is proclaiming it as some kind of VICTORY and that he has FINALLY been proven right that Brexit, which was never going to happen according to him, will in fact only be a "soft Brexit" so therefore he'll have been right all along

the saddest part is all the time you must have been arranging the little posts on that massive waste of effort of a picture

Just put 50 quid on Nuttal to win, lads, and I suggest you do the same. The constituency voted 70% to leave.

im from buenos aires and i say kill em all

>betting

Surely one of the most degenerate activities.

What odds?

>begins
Elizabeth's great-great-great-grandmother was horse-faced Duchess Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz, Queen consort to George III. Charlotte's 7-times-great-grandmother was Portuguese noblewoman Margarita de Castro e Souza, who had traced her ancestry all the way back to King Afonso III of Portugal (ruled 1216-1260). Alfonso's lover, Madragana, would be Margarita's 4-times-great-grandmother. So this Madragana is Elizabeth's 20th generation ancestor, and this Madragana have been Jewish. But we're not done. Oh, we are not done.
Madragana was christened. Her father was christened. His father... we have to go back to someone named Yahia Ben Yahi, or Jahia Negro Ibn Ya'isch, or Don Yahia "El Negro" (El Negro!!!), born in Cordoba in 1115.
So, if this El Negro was in fact Madragana's ancestor, this adds five more levels, pushing Elizabeth to 1/225 Jewish.
We're finally there. So where does that leave us? 25 generations from the Queen to a Jew.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/106742816/#106768488

>Lip service
Since 2002? Dream on

UKIP were on 6% in a poll the other day lad, that other Tory by-election town voted Leave by a similar number and UKIP came a distant second, people fall for the Tory meme

Only 2/1.

>tfw cant tell if jon snow's beady eyes are photoshopped or not
i-is the ANGLO meme t-true, lads?

Since 2002 what you spastic cunt?