The delegates, dad

The delegates, dad.

I LIKE TRACTORS

Secretary of Cyber craves more power

> tfw Trump will be president for 8 years, and then will pass away peacefully shortly following the end of his second term, without ever facing criticism for his many failures

> tfw 10 years later Tiffany will write a tell-all autobiography centering around how her father sexually abused her throughout her childhood

MEME THIS

You've learned well Barron. Take the delegates from your dad and complete your training.

Friendly reminder that Barron is the result of Sup Forums memeing Christopher Robin into reality. He'll take up baseball and learn Japanese in the future. I guarantee it.

one of us. one of us.

Will Esoteric Cruzism be the hot new meme of 2017?

How about a waifu pillow instead?

You need to learn my forbidden technique Barron.

Incredible.

N-NANI?!?!?

Damn. Barron's fast. Split up, guys, it's the only way we'll reach the delegates in time...

2017 will be a great year for metamemes

Kek wills it

Th-that technique took a lifetime to perfect. I've never seen such a fast learner!...could he be the one!??

>555
PRAISE KEK

NANI

COULD...COULD IT BE!?
WERE THE LEGENDS TRUE???

WHY IS HE SO TALL

>implying niggers would give up gubment gimme's and move to another country where they would have to work to survive

They're fast

>and then will pass away peacefully shortly following the end of his second term
>implying he won't pass away peacefully after 7 years in office at the age of 77 and Mike Pence won't become president

He's one of those giant retards.

A well combed one.

Nephilim. Offspring of angels and humans were very tall.