Niggers

Can Sup Forums help me compile evidence that blacks are inferior than every other race? Need evidence to believe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WdJ9golnRLY
lasvegasnow.com/news/report-deadly-shooting-of-teen-started-over-allegations-of-unfaithfulness/642895876
pastebin.com/zapWyu7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sad bump

even sadder bump

have you met one?
one sec ima empty my rage folder

Abos are worse i think. Tho they dont seem that violent

I go to a school thats 85% nigger, 10% Hispanic, and 5% white. They say whites are racist for doing better.

go to a better school

imagine basing your reality on webms

>. They say whites are racist for doing better.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: Wm8+7BtH) 01/20/17(Fri)21:46:20 No.108154522 ▶
I only see monkeys.

youtube.com/watch?v=WdJ9golnRLY

wrong one xd

uncle ruckus irl

I tried private, similar case. 70% white, 30% black. Grades keep dropping as niggers keep growing.

>Nog 1 calls nog 2 a "Stupid bitch"
>Nog 2's mom drives whole family over to beat the shit out of nog 1
>Chimpout
>Mom, daughter and brothers start beating nog 1
>Nog 1's brother comes out to help his sister
>Gets shot and killed
>Was the only one of the bunch in college
>Defense? "She disrespected nog 2"

Just like crabs in a bucket. Fucking niggers.

lasvegasnow.com/news/report-deadly-shooting-of-teen-started-over-allegations-of-unfaithfulness/642895876

Kill them all user
Kill these nigger bastards

b...but black people can't be r-racist, right?
They're oppressed so they can't be sexist can they?!

this one angers me greatly. probably cuase i looked like that kid when i was younger

i hope dat uncle tom cornball muthafucka go to jail 4 hurtin my bb liek dat it aint even his fault da otha boi got in he face he had 2 fite him

das rite
dont need no discipline here. Mmhu. That's white boi stuff. dont tell my bb how to act, raysits

Are you trying to convince others or yourself?

Bit of both, I need stats to prove it completely. A lot of my friends think same as me so i want to convince them as well.

There have been multiple books written about this. J. Phillipe Rushton comes to mind.

Why the fuck didn't anyone kill that nigger?

Let me put this bluntly. Stats are fucking useless for convincing others that aren't willing to interpret them. If you simply state

>The average black IQ is more than a standard deviation below the average white IQ

To most people it means fucking nothing. Likewise, IQ is a shitty system of measurement and they'll claim it's biased anyway. Likewise if you claimed something like

>The black median income in the United States is almost half of that of white Americans
>The black male population of the United States is 7% yet makes up roughly 50% of all murders

These are more easy to process, but the point is if you don't want to shake the propaganda, you simply claim that it is society.

I've typically found the most effective are cultural arguments because they make sense and are relatively easy to process. For instance, draw attention to

>There is no African isolated written language
This is a big one. There are black written languages, but they're never isolated. Languages in the Horn of Africa/North are Semitic/Demotic. Languages used elsewhere were developed from trade languages to produce records of trading.

This is a big one because the a written language is a cornerstone of civilization. Without a written language a vocabulary is typically 300-500 words. African translators could know 10-20 different languages because they simply did not have abstract concepts. E.g., to explain precision in most African languages is impossible, and most African languages adopt vague similarities like precision being "very sharp."

1/2

they aren't "inferior" they are racially different and will never be or are the same as Europeans, FACTS.

The: I RTR (It's racist to resist) phenomenon
People have become too afraid of being labeled racist that they will do anything to prevent having the big scarlet R-word branded upon them. It's the modern day version of being label demonic for thinking that the Earth revolves around the sun.

They're more disgusting and smelly than normal niggers, but yea they're not that violent too much at all

Still inferior tho

Never a good idea to turn your back to a nigger. He relaxed.

can you tell the difference between these two animals?
of course you can't, same race.

It's more about absence of evidence:
Niggers ever written a book or made a film that could compete with whites?

>IQ is a shitty system of measurement and they'll claim it's biased anyway. Likewise if you claimed something like

I never understand this meme
What the fuck is wrong with IQ system, it's pretty good,
I have no fucking idea how it can be biased or anything.

>"This nigga actually believes in the IQ meme XDDDDDDDD"

Fuck off

thanks for the info

understood*

They are pretty harmless and quiet as long as they get their goonbags (That silver bag that comes in wine boxes) and petrol

No they aren't
The left is a plaster skull and the right is plastic.
I can see lines where the mold put the pieces together.
Plastic and Plaster lives matter.

Intellectually: Dumb
Aesthetically: Ugly
Morally: selfish and impulsive

Any anons got the one saved where the nog gets taken down and then his head knocked on the pavement. Like dude died and shit.

Iq is not a bad meadurement system. It's not perfect when it comes to the individual level, but its highly correlated with crime rate, sat scores, mean wage... So it's a good predictor if a group of people will succeed compared to others.

>Necessity shaping culture.
The important thing to recognize through written language is that written language is a byproduct of agriculture.

The reason that written language pops up in completely unrelated areas is because these areas are where nomads began to settle. To settle anywhere requires agriculture. This also greatly affects the ability for these societies to function in scale.

For instance, early trade appears in most records to be trust or debt based; i.e., you knew maybe 200 people, therefore, you could reasonably expect to cash in on your debts. Barter only begins to appear when there are more people living in a society that are manageable from working memory. I.e., you trade goods, because you are unsure if you can collect debts.

Likewise, once agriculture and written languages become set up, you begin seeing law with complexity beyond the law of retaliation. Why? Because the society is too large to run on a tribal framework and would quickly descend into savagery without it... which would then cause famine.

So, there is no native black agriculture. Black agriculture is the byproduct of interaction through trade from other civilizations and immigration.

When you consider how important this is as a stepping stone to defining how a society runs it is really no surprise that

>There is no black majority country doing remotely well.

Muh colonialism is a common counter argument, but it really doesn't hold that much water. China was colonized and utterly destroyed in the Communist Revolution and is thriving despite. Latin America has successful countries despite of colonialism. Likewise, there are dozens of countries that have been made and destroyed in the last century that have flourished, and Africa when utilized by non-Africans tends to do rather well.

>Are Africans inferior to every other race?
Well, maybe. Pygmies, various nomadic societies, and abos also live in that same bubble of "Never Evolved to Handle Planning for a Harvest"

Niggers are the lowest of the lowest

wtf
this is why you never turn your back on a nigger. hit you from behind and then attack you while you're down. cowardly subhumans. if you live in a ghetto area and fuck one of the niggers in a fight as a little kid like 10 years old he'll call his 26 year old cousin. either pack a gun and blast them or run.

You don't need evidence. Just look at the modern countries of Africa and compare them to continental Asia and Europe.

AN ANNOYANCE. LIMITED UTILITY.

Leftists will use the "They live in a geographically shitty area!!! its unfair!!!" argument

Because it's comparing apples to oranges. I don't believe you should compare niggers on an IQ scale because the average is comparable to what is average by European standards. I suppose my argument is that niggers aren't human and Sup Forums tends to compare IQ tests across the board even though the numbers don't hold the same standard connotations.

It's like when people bring up

>HURR DURR, KOKO SCORED 90 ON IQ TESTS, NIGS BTFO
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN KOKO CAN'T ACTUALLY TAKE THE SAME IQ TEST AS HUMANS BECAUSE IT REQUIRES LANGUAGE SKILLS BEYOND THAT OF APES?

Let's face it, Shrek here beat up that other girl because she's finer and gets all the buck attention.

here
pastebin.com/zapWyu7A

Also, see anywhere blacks live on the planet.
It becomes a Turd World shithole (Detroit went from being the jewel of the Midwest to a wasteland because of the nigger plague)

holy fuck lmao

MENTAL RETARDATION HAHAH SUCH A NOVELTY

anyone have the webm with the nigger spinning the girl

Oh my
Nice find
Did you write that yourself? It's very well done.

white or black?

I will add this, my wife is black and from Jamaica. She works in the medical industry and pulls around 100k a year. We're been married six years and she has given me two beautiful children.

She hates niggers more than I do.

I don't see anything wrong in this one

you're a racial traitor, and your children are negroes.

WTF I hate niggers now

Den diggers be naming they kids queefqua. Takes a retard to do that

yeah i would've probably done the same thing

heebtube/story?

Dayum! Look at the lips on that nigger!
If he sticks his head out the window of a moving vehicle, he'll beat himself to death

Yep. I love my ebony queen and she loves me.
Sometimes when she feels kinky we do slave role-play when we're fucking. Makes me feel good, like Jefferson.

this is what you helped create for your posterity and the future.

You're the same as a white who suicided or killed a white, really don't care, criminals and degenerates have always existed and you are one of them, you aren't a normal man who degenerated thus you aren't really attacking the white race more than it is in your nature to do so.

1 billion Africans, 11.73million sq miles of land and thousands of years of history are all incorrect, your personal morality shaped by media and anti-white racists is correct.

name a successful black country, not even successful financially just one that isn't a complete shithole.

as well as 55 states.

Help her with her hate, kill the bicht and the little monkeys.
After that try to get a human as a wife.

>IQ is a shitty system of measurement

why would a criminal not do crime?
he really doesn't matter, he is the one that cucked himself because in the future those niglets are being deported to Africa.

You can't bump your own thread.

Also, why do you want to believe this? Whites are going through the same injustice and persecution right now that blacks went through. This experience could bring us closer.

black

Nah, not really the violent type.

don't dare to compare US with you wildling

white or black?

>same race

Average IQ of every predominantly black nation vs Average IQ of every predominantly white country.

>exist before everyone else except San people
>humans that existed 30,000 years after you invent agriculture and civlization
>thousands of years later you are still in a mesolithic technological state
>fast forward to the modern time you are the most criminal uncivilized race in all of human history at this point

Monkey..
No actually this thing is a banana monkey

if you say these two aren't the same you are a RACIST!

Mayans invented written language and basic written maths but never figured out anything more than stone tools

>uncle tom
Lel you should see what african students get hit with when they nig out.

meant for

The fact that black people have culture that is comparable to the cultures of the humans white people came from in 50,000 B.C shows their inferiority clear. Even in the modern age niggers cant create anything except jungle crap like what you see in the West Indies.