Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/america-first-energy
youtube.com/watch?v=jW-9VHZ1qWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fear

>civilians saluting

he's gonna feel guilty when he nukes america as putins hostage puppet

?

If you watched it live it was reaction to the handicapped veterans, he saw a few of them struggle to walk and got a bit emotional for him anyways.

Because he overcame all the odds (mainly from the liberals) and achieved his dream of becoming a president

because the moment he doesn't follow the script kikes will be after him, and the worst part is that he can tell anyone about it, no one can help him

He did go to military school... so...

>POTUS
>Commander-in-Chief
>civilian

Because he passionately loves his country.

the fucking commander-in-chief of the armed forces*

/thread

Thinkng of fuutre

>Be commander in chief
>Can't salute
wat

Dude has been through a long ride to get here. Non stop attacks from just about every media company, every celebrity, almost every politician (that includes the ones on his "side"), endless lies and slander that are presented as "facts" still to this day and lies about his family (in fact, there was some tweets calling his ten year old son a future school shooter just today).

I'd cry too if I overcame all that and won.

For you maybe ;-)

#motnypredisent

He knows the greatness of the US, and because of his love for this country, he knows it's been damaged by so many presidents before.

This. Those were tears of joy and amazement. The best kind.

But you live in America, so he is your president now, faggot

dumbass.

he just cut the taxes to the billionairs with one signature and you will be in deep shit when you will not be able to pay debnts for you college because your salary will be shit.

>thinkgen of memes :(

>the racists are republicans
> haha this white kid will be a school shooter because he's white

libshits are retarded

>When you feel the pride swell and the weight of office lightens just a little

>Work with Veterans for decades.
>Especially handicapped ones.
>Wounded Veterans come up to salute him.
>Gets emotional and salutes back.
>States that he will do everything in his power to help our Veterans now that he has the power of the government behind him.

gob bless ameriga

he literally reached everything achievable. game oger.

NIGGER!

Commander in Chief is a civilian position as is the Sec of Defense. Our military is commanded by civilian leaders, that's why Mattis has to get an exemption.

Best post. Described the sentiment perfectly.

He's cutting taxes for poorfags like me as well fucktard. I won't have to pay a cent of income tax with his tax plan.

what is civilian control of the military

I think that is the moment when the band from his old military school in New York marched by. It probably reminded him of how far he has come from those olden days.

When you're such a delusional a man in Russia has to remind you of how stupid you are. Don't be a faggot.
Oh and stay safe, Ivan.

Definitely all day watched live feels for those who gave it all when we would not.

He's gay

He didn't think he could ever have it.

I don't know if I see tears. I'd bet he didn't think he'd ever win. He wasn't "supposed to".

i've never responded to one of these but i'm going to respond now because basically fuck fdr

>POTUS
>Civilian

the city of this retard

He knows he's saved America and he is proud of beig able to butter up your country, don't you see or are you a joo?

whitehouse.gov/america-first-energy

>wants to eliminate the climate action plan and waters of the us rule
>wants to up the mining of shale, oil and natural gas reserves
>wants to protect clean air and water and conserve natural habitats

Contradictory much?

I mean he actually is by all merits a civilian by military definition.
They call em' "the honorable . . ." because they are civilians by military def

Op is still retarded
sage

Oh sweeties, you think that just because he was legitimately elected in the constitutionally prescribed manner that makes Drumph the president?

#hillcanstillwinifwecryenough

Mattis is a civilian - has been for 3 years. I believe he just needs a waiver because the law states he has to be out of the military for at least 7 years before he could serve in a cabinet position unless he got that waiver.

wrong. obongocare has some income limits to the taxes.
>go check it out, wendy, hahaha, go check it out

youtube.com/watch?v=jW-9VHZ1qWs

you are fucked

Because Murica.

he cries because he's a little bitch.

simple as that tbqhwy

He knows what's about to happen to him.

He's the only man to ever reach the final level on Reality.

He's rich, successful, good looking, has a great family who are also all doing good, lives in the greatest city in the world, and now is the President of the greatest country in the world.

When he retires for good at the end of his 8 years, he will have been the only person to have reached the end credits of life and all it's possibilities.

(((((you)))))

he's not even crying in that picture. I watched the entire Inauguration.

>#hillcanstillwinifwecryenough

T.justin

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer."

this

I can only imagine how that must feel

Agreed except

>good looking

Come on now.

Bait's so weak my niggers, try again.

thingkin of freedoms

He's been building up to this moment for over 30 years. He got what he deserved.

>save money
>HAHAHA YOU'RE FUGGED
Payroll tax and income tax now is way too high on poorfags.

I thought he was a psycho-Sociopath like the liberal magazines said? Maybe he has a soul.

He's probably doomed.

They all suck anyway.

If u don't wanna get zapped by Mike "like Cock,Get Shock" Pence then Deal with it

Oh honey, you should know your opinions aren't relevant since your country is only known for a canal

#avoidthecanal

What would he have to do so you get a Trump tattoo.

>inb4 tattoos are degenerate

Yes they are, but that's not the point.

I, for one, would love if he bombed Serbcucks. You, Sup Forums?

***fartyyyy*

better idea: tattoo the Sup Forums clover on your anus

Tbh I shed some red, white, and blue tears today too. It's been a long fucking ride... and we've only just started.

For a 70 year old dude, he fucking is.

When he was in his A game, he looked fucking superb.

>you are fucked
says Croatia

good luck

why do you normies think putin's puppet is some sort of super burn? its pretty meh. troll harder or go to 9gag faggot

he knows he is fucked. If he does not do what putin wants then putin will either polonium his ass or release his black mail data. If he does not do what the GOP wants they will impeach his ass and if he does not make america great the mob will eat him alive.

Non of the three parties that control him have anything in common, he has no way out and his ego will not let him resign. He knows all of this and is afraid

His salute isn't perfect, but it's the best POTUS salute I've seen in my lifetime, and still better than 99% of salutes I've seen in movies/TV.

His elbow is high enough, and forms the correct angle, it's his hand that's the problem. He's holding it at ~level, it needs to be canted down ~55-60 degrees.

Because he's a poofter.

Nice fanfic. upvoted

People who have a chip on their shoulder go through allot to prove their naysayers wrong. They might achieve greatness but they suffer allot along the way, get treated very unfairly sometimes.

Christiano Ronaldo, Tom Brady, all great examples.

get a load of this retard

Link and time it happened?

anyone have a link to this video? I missed the parade, saw everything else before it.

>5 deferments

today, somewhere in the swamp behind the wall

faggot

this

its drumpf tier burn

>president of America
>the man in charge of all of the armed forces
>Civilian

see

>forced memes

you belong here >>>Reddit

Haven't you seen photos of young trump? He was very handsome.

You're a fucking idiot.

>the fucking commander-in-chief of the armed forces*

only when congress has declared war

They are both wrong.

The President is not considered a civilian.

A Civilian can win the office, but once you get their you are no longer a Civilian

Yea, and lets see what our asses look like when we're 70.

Hes Orlando Bloom and we're gonna be the fucking Goblin King.

he was a cripple fag