So glad the President and his family are white gain

Other urls found in this thread:

isteve.blogspot.com/2008/02/michelle-obama-perpetually-sore-about.html
vdare.com/articles/michelle-obama-and-the-rage-of-a-privileged-class
youtube.com/watch?v=JNeKWVljbf4
youtube.com/watch?v=8cgk732vfGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Et38_Ufv-Jw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>when your ape genes are confronted by a genetically elite Slavic woman and it reminds you of college all over again

isteve.blogspot.com/2008/02/michelle-obama-perpetually-sore-about.html

Got "her" a gift and this is what she does.
Fucking niggers.

Looks like it's from Tiffany's as well. Classy!

to be fair that's just a bad shot. I seen the live footage, she was in the middle of making an awkward face because she didn't what to do with the box just handed her.

top jej

What's with that ape and staring blankly at the camera whenever she's near the Trumps?

Um, smile say thank you and hold it until you find a place for it? That is what civilized people would do anyway.

Obama was a class act today, heavy on the act.

His wife needs more acting lessons. She didn't hide the salt very well, lets be honest.

Michelle Obama has been like this since the beginning, and she hasn't ever learned poise or restraint

Daily reminder that Michelle got into Harvard Law School with shitty scores and was probably the only non-black graduate from there to fail the bar exam (something that people who graduate from shitty state schools pass in large numbers). Perpetually unqualified. I bet Obama only married her because he wanted the niggest sheboon for seeming like an authentic groid for politics. Michelle's entire life was handed to her by affirmative action, and deep down she's extremely bitter about her inferiority.

>One problem remained: the Illinois bar exam. It appears that in 1988 she either failed it or was unready even to try it. She eventually passed and was admitted to the bar in May 1989, almost a year after graduation. (In contrast, her husband was admitted only a half year after graduating from Harvard Law School three years later).
>Being admitted to the bar is public, so word of Michelle`s no-show on the list of new lawyers likely spread among her old Harvard classmates in late 1988, leaving another wound upon her pride. If, however, she`d gone to the kind of law school where graduates frequently take a few tries to pass, she would have felt better about herself and less bitter at the white race.

vdare.com/articles/michelle-obama-and-the-rage-of-a-privileged-class

>she

that is just her ape territorial instincts coming out. her dick must be yyuuggge.

She looks manlier than him, fag.

I just hope that, now that her dad is out of the office, and she's in college, her inevitable sex-tape begins making the rounds in the internet.

Brings back distant memories

the fuck is that?

I thought it was just a meme, is michelle actually a tranny?

I mean, she has nothing else going on for her besides being "the ex-president's daughter", so...

She had a face like thunder during her walk out of the whitehouse, it was like watching a nigger on welfare being thrown out by the landlord

How could I forget about that pic. It speaks a thousand words.
>Fuck dis cracka havin good genes 'n sheet
Imagine all the top shelf whites like that she encountered at Princeton and Harvard. You could just picture her being unable to keep up with them in academics (having to probably keep her grades secret from her white friends) or in formal class discussions where the gap between theirs and her intelligence was unable to be concealed. I bet it was also made clear to her that her physical appearance strongly contrasted to the top tier white girls at those schools. This is where her inferiority complex brewed into a seething envy/hatred of whites.

Um user, that's exactly what it was.

>oonga boonga wat is box?
>wut do wit box?
>uggg

Seriously you fucking hold it like a normal person.

what song is playing there? i like the tune.

>glad the President and his family are white gain
whore*

youtube.com/watch?v=JNeKWVljbf4

WHY DID OBAMA CALL HIS WIFE MICHEAL?

youtube.com/watch?v=8cgk732vfGQ

That just makes me respect her more, who said the first lady needs to be some educated nuclear scientist, she just needs to be a modest person on tv. But that gal is sexy as fuck too.

cause she is a man.

>not Melania, proven to be someone else

Fucking white bitches

see ya later bike mike

>That just makes me respect her mor
Would you let your own daughter do that?

Nice earrings. Very polite of them.

holy fuck

Bush's daughters were FAR worse

So when a liberal does it, she's empowered and liberated, but when a conservative does it, she's a whore?

melania thought ahead and wore gloves because she knew shed be shaking apes hands

smart

Better than Obama's mom's nudes

Nude posing? I guess semi-nude without showing her nips and vagina and if the photographer is a woman(cause most of the time male photographers are pervs and take advantage of women) I'd have no problem. Even less problem if it was a painting or a sculpture.

How can you hear sound?

Self explanatory

wtf she has a giant black hand.

One of these people shops at JCPenney...can you guess which?

I'm sensing a trend.

Michael wanted to become president so bad after Hillary. It was all planned

protip: wear gloves around apes fags and pedos.

top lel

The problem is they are not liberals...

hot, what an age we live in

Regarding the Michelle is a tranny theory...
>I want to believe
How do you explain pic related and others? It would only ever make sense if she became a tranny before going to kindergarten, which is pretty unbelievable for that era.

Dindu females look like men. It's not surprising to me.

We will Baron's wild years

How dare you, Barron will be pure.

Didn't know it was even possible for a degenerate to stoop so low.

THIS IS NOW A THREAD ABOUT A TRANNY CONSPIRACY

Were those ever confirmed to be real?

GET YO HANDZ OF MAH KANG

she has a Hank Hill butt.

Nigger lover.

Says the dog fucker

No, it's some actress

It's right next door to Trump Tower so she didn't have to go far.

OOO OOO AH AH AH

What did she mean by this?

bullshit, she looked like that throughout the entire inauguration

you can just see she's giving her all to refrain from turning into a stereotypical nigger from the Chicago projects and start yanking on Melaney's hair

this

that still looks like a guy

This ain't a man's ass.. Retards

>blogspot
this guy

what a butt implants

dont be retarded.

lol, someone shop the black dude out please.

this. melania's body cant ever compete with that

nigger lover detected

racist detected

do you know how trashy it looks for the first lady to be holding some cheap gift from tiffany's handed to her by a prostitute?

Reddit detected

It's funny to see girls say this is because she's a strong and bold woman. More like she's the typical woman that can't control her emotions.

i think she looked great. but her hair isnt that long.

Its possible its just a gigantic engorged clit. She clearly has a lot of testosterone, it would make sense.

I doubt they had the gift delivered by a prostitute and she was going to give it to the monkey anyway

smug ape tranny
will the normies ever discover michelle was packing a pecker?

how about you try getting accepted into harvard you low life degenerate. youre on this shitty forum since 8 am i bet.

what's in the box?

Autism...

This. Only Harvard graduates can discuss Mrs. Obongo's stuff and things

faggot redditor detected ,
you dont belong here

She dresses like the maid service I hire once a month to clean my house

>Fuck dis cracka havin good genes 'n sheet

god damn you people are so fucking pathetic, beyond redemption

NEGRO COLLEGE FUND

holy shit hillary is literally a womanlet

Boogaboogabooga!

yet Melania still has more money and power than Michael

I hate Hillary as much as the next guy but comparing her to Michael isn't really fair.