Bogdanov

What does Sup Forums think of the Bogdanov twins?

Pair of memes or aliens?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The quick rundown, please.

Thank you.

Gimme that marathon run down please, I'm from Sup Forums.

I think they look fucking weird, human beings that have their own perception on perfection, but very fuckin weird.

Forced meme

who ARE they?

Fuck off American.

It's to inform the masses.

Their plastic surgeon should be taken out back and shot.

This meme has a lot of potential if mods stop deleting. I for one welcome our Bogdanov overlords.

could not believe these are real people. they look so odd.

STFU, I WANT TO BE BOGPILLED

WE
E

NEED
E
E
D

A

QUICK
U
I
C
K

RUNDOWN
U
N
D
O
W
N

Why are people hiding the quick rundown?

What's in there worth hiding?
The phone call content?

We need answers.

Can you fuck off and die from a burger heart attack? I just want a quick rundown before I head to mcdonalds

Can onesome me give a quick downrun, thanks?

This is really all we want

I dont know man, I am scared. I heard a certain powerful group of individuals bow to them and that they have somewhat a high amount of IQ compared to the average mere mortal. But they are just heresies at this point, a squabble, a delusional rumor or swindling scuttlebutt. One thing remains, whoever controls the quick rundown, controls the knowledge.

They're like a less powerful Milhouse.

Human-alien hybrids rumored to be 3000 years old. We are being tested to see if we react to them in an odd manner. They are low caste to the aliens but even they are capable of PhDs in theoretical physics and mathematics, acting, literature, as they are said to have iqs exceeding that of einstein's.

Too bad the aliens chose to racemix with tartars, jew/alien hybrids would have been even better.

RIDF shill

i thought they were called BIDF

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'bog bang' that created our universe
>this is what they heard: youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk [Open]
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>the big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor
>the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov. He resigned and fled the country in fear and the Bogdanoff

Only watch this webm if you're ready to fall down the rabbit hole

The RIDF slides threads that expose the Rothschilds bowing down to the Bogs, anyone claiming there is a BIDF is in reality the RIDF

They are tulpas who ran free from their creator

Could you send me the quick rundown? I heard they are elder gods

>THIS FUCKING RUNDOWN MAKES ME FEEL SOME TYPE OF WAY!!!!
THIS FUCKING RUNDOWN MAKES ME FEEL SOME TYPE OF WAY!!!!

Mickey Rourke's final form

>all of Sup Forums is now talking like my sale manager

NO NO NO NOOO FUCK OFF DEB NO YOU CANT GET ME HERE I DONT HAVE A FUCKING RUNDOWN

she has bogdabots inside of her

In exchange for this much-needed rundown, this leaf shall be spared the rake and instead shall earn a place floating atop the sacred still waters of Lord Kek's holy pond.

This is too important of a subject to let it slide. Are they truly elder gods?

A better question is: How many times have these faggots fucked each other?

I have heard they reproduce by splitting into half. Sex is irrelevant when you can split space and time

The aim of reproduction is to pass down superior genes which have been chosen due to natural selection. Once a being has attained perfection, reproduction is no longer necessary as there no longer is any benefit resulting for copulation.