She basically called Barron a retard. How do celebrities get away with stuff like this?

She basically called Barron a retard. How do celebrities get away with stuff like this?

google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/celebrity/julie-bowen-faces-criticism-for-joking-about-barron-trump-during-inauguration-213852231.html

Other urls found in this thread:

worldhgh.com/hgh-gut-and-palumboism-facts-and-myths/
youtube.com/watch?v=x7WGc_L82Lg
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Liberals have no morals.

Pseudo-liberals pretend to be tolerant while bashing people with Aspergers and other non-normative personalities and styles all the time...

Real liberals understand true tolerance as being basically limitless when it comes to accepting other people and their personalities

LMAO

Pretty ironic for Sup Forums to be upset about this considering all the stuff Donald Trump has said and gotten away with

But why is the entire media and politics full of pseduo-liberals?

Could it be that they are just psychopaths who find the cloak of tolerance useful at times?

We should plaster the webs with mean spirited pictures of her kids, its all good fun right?

She didnt call him retarted

>what kids
she looks infertile desu

It's useful and amusing to make liberals live up to their own standards

>Nobody ever shuts the fuck up about Trump allegedly making fun of a reporter for being disabled
>But it's totally cool to call a kid retarded because he made a few weird looking faces

Put the drink down m8.. you're slurring your shitpost.

>She basically called Barron a retard.

Where? Also, great showing of what thick skin you all have, after everything Trump said you can't handle some (extremely light) jokes made about your God Emperor's kid. I don't even want to think about what was said about obamas kids

Making fun of a ten year-old who isn't involved by any doing of his own is not something Trump has ever done, nor anything of the like. He only attacks adults and their choices.

>Dat face
>Calling out other people for plausible autism
She looks like a total nutjob.

>why don't you and your cuck husband move to Canada

Kek

Does being an abbo give you some special type of down syndrome or is this just full blown aspergers?

Serious question here. Please reply back.

>insulting minors
Stay classy

oh we cant act like liberals now? hows that double standard faggot? :^)

> celebrity
Who is this cunt anyway

pretty ironic that you're a faggot

oh wait, its not

God. You cucks are unbearable. Anything mean said against your "God Emperor" you faggots get your panties in a bunch. You're no fucking different than the trans left.

Lol she said he looked like he was playing gameboy, fucking crucify the cunt.

Literally who?!

It's her right to shitpost, it's my right to shitpost, it's your right to shitpost

it's also my right to laugh at her roid belly

Why would anyone mock and insult a small child? I understand if you want to make fun of Trump, he's a grown man who chose to run for public office, he can take it. But a 10-year old? What the fuck?

Did you read here entire timeli--- oh wait. Abbos can't read. I suppose my next question is who's deciphering my messages for you?

>Insulting a 10 year-old because you're indoctrinated to hate his dad
>Not bad

TDOTR is here for you, user.

Some old hag from modern family. I never watched that degenerate garbage so I don't know who she plays or if this shit is still on air.

nice bait, too bad autists fell for it

he is Australian so no doubt he is

That's right. "Just trying to keep it light" tee-hee

You think Kek will smite her or does he only take down peasants who target Donald himself.

So judging by the number of Barron threads that sprang up today and their contents, she's just doing what Sup Forums has been doing today? She's /ourgal/ by default.

Make room on the screencap :)

>Real liberals understand true tolerance as being basically limitless when it comes to accepting other people and their personalities

this is pretty accurate

Yup.
Politics are a joke, drones yelling at each other.

>everyone with a point of view is the same

I wonder who could be behind this post...

Celebrities rush to the Defence of a disabled reporter who trump didn't even intentionally mock and yet they all call a 10 year old boy autistic and retarded, fucking disgraceful, I hope Trump abolishes Hollywood

It'd called free speech faggot, the double standard on this shit would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

People called out Barry's daughter for smoking weed and shaking her ass.

Not really comparable to making fun of an autistic kid.

Literally who?

So no actual response to an extremely basic question regarding the thread topic.

It's painfully obvious why Sup Forums is quickly becoming a mentally challenged version of Sup Forums

What happened to the intelligent posters?

RonPerlwoman.jpg

Just ignore and move on, likely a shill from the sheer amount of posts like that tonight

Jews and useful goyim for whom Jews sign the paychecks.

Immunity to hypocrisy and narcissistic oral aggression through nasty language and slander is what they do.

LOOK OUT! AN ABO WITH AN EMU! RUN KANGAROO, RUN!

I don't know but if you find any let me know.

outie belly button -1
nips poking through +1
weird calves -1
hip/ass action -1

imbecile

She barely said anything. Nothing close to calling him a retard.

Jesus. Calm your tits.

yes

I want to tie her naked self down on a bed, get a pair of needle nose pliers, tear her disgusting outie belly button off of her stomach, and proceed to watch her bleed to death.

golem git ye gone

r/dota2 is leaking

WTF. She looks like she has low body fat and her gut is toned, but her gut is sticking out like she has Palumboism.

worldhgh.com/hgh-gut-and-palumboism-facts-and-myths/

Ew

This is the same person who has incestuous relation with her children, lets start a smear campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=x7WGc_L82Lg

If you read the article the comments are actually really tame and she even talks like she's a fan of him.

is it wrong that i jacked?

You guys are being faggots about people joking about Barron.

Is acting like an SJW a new meme here?

YOU THIN SKINNED PIECES OF SHIT STOP DOING THIS SHIT WE ARE BETTER THAN RESORTING TO USING LIBERAL SHAME TACTICS. THIS IS EXACTLY THE SORT OF THING WE'RE TRYING TO STOP REEEEEEEE.

MOMMY

Limiting yourself to one tool set is stupid. Attacks have to come at all sides, using various tactics.

DEFEND BARRON AT ALL COSTS RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

KEEP TRIGGERING THEM

Triggering is their weakness, it distracts them, it drains their energy, but most importantly it makes them expose their true despicable selves.

We will destroy Pedowood.

KEEP TRIGGERING THEM

>older women shitting on young boys

This is how masculinity gets destroyed; i know from experience; older sisters are cancer; fuck her she should be imprisoned.

That's what I immediately thought too, she's used HGH.

BIG ASS HGH GUT.

There is no mistaking it.

user stop being such a fucking faggot holy shit.

Do you want the Left to have a monopoly on this kind of stuff? Do you want people on our side to risk losing their jobs and being publicly ostracized while Leftists can say and do whatever they want without fear of reprisal?

They've created a culture where it's acceptable to attack people for voicing their opinions and making political statements they disagree with and until that culture changes, you'd be a fool to not take every opportunity to use their own tactics against them.

Why is she making fun a 10 yo child. Literally no one made fun of king niggers daughters.

She basically called Baron a kid.
THE NERVES ON THAT BITCH!

>Saying that on a board like Sup Forums

this is true.
i kind of feel bad for her now, desu

get fucked faggot

We have morals.
We just don't care about political correctness.
For us saving the western world is our only goal, and to do that we need to go far right.

BARRON IS PURE. WE MUST PURGE THOSE WHO INSULT BARRON

OMG WHY DO PEOPLE REFUSE TO BE POLITICALLY CORRECT

LET'S MAKE A THREAD ABOUT THEIR FAILURE TO BE POLITICALLY CORRECT ON A BOARD NAMLED POLITICALLY INCORRECT

WE MUST STAND TOGETHER TO FIGHT POLITICAL INCORRECTNESS

BLESS

I like Barron. He's a nice kid.

Yeah, thats why theres a media shitstorm every time he says anything at all
>Donald Trump says the weather is nice
>"This just in Donald Trump declares war on weather"
Idiot.

so.... confirmed for imbecile

too bad. i always liked her. but we must purge the whicked.

Because she bullied a ten year old

Even Sup Forums has standards, sourkraut

idk why people keep going after a 10 year old and think it will make them look classy or educated

>PRAISE KEK OC MUSIC

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Its fucking nothing

> How do celebrities get away with stuff like this?

its free speech FAGGOT

OMG THE BULLYING HAS TO STOP

GUYS, WORDS HURT

STOP THE WORDS, GUYS

Did any of you fucking inbreds read the article?

She, in her own words, said she loves Barron.

This is probably a shill thread to distract focus from Katie Rich who actually said some sick shit about Baron. The woman in this thread just made some dumb normie jokes like "he's playing gameboy lolol."

Getting riled up about this would make Trump supporters look like hypersensitive cunts who make a big deal out of nothing and that'd detract from the fire that Katie Rich is currently under for saying that Baron would be the next school shooter. Don't fall for this weak fucking shit.

More like
>Weather is sunny in DC
>"Weather is nice in DC today"
>Front of HuffPo next day
>"Donald Trump hates rain and loves Sun - AKA has the douchiest opinion on weather"

They're so fucking humiliated and deranged because Trump won.

Its funny they lash out at a person who says some racial slur out of anger but they're doing the same thing. 9/10 people who say offensive things are just really pissed and say the nastiest thing they can think of to get back at a person.

That's what they're doing when they insult Melania or Barron. They're just covering up the pain bc Trump's victory embarassed their personal pride. All the BS about protecting minorities or womens rights is window dressing to make themselves seem noble. Its about someone making a fool out of them so they want to get back at someone, Revenge pure and simple

No she didn't, stop blowing things so far out of proportion. Literally trying to rile people up with a clickbait tier thread.