Hi guys. I don't really post here often, but I need some advice...

Hi guys. I don't really post here often, but I need some advice. I'm on holiday right now with my wife in Poland and we're having a great time. The problem is that she told me once we go back that she wants us to adopt a baby, ideally one that is diverse (she actually said this). We've been together for over 7 years now and I always assumed that we will have at least one, but she told me that she doesn't want to go through childbirth. I wouldn't mind adopting if I couldn't have kids, but we haven't even tried. Also, I don't really want to adopt a "diverse" baby.

So, what should I do? I really like being with her but I think what she wants is simply too much. Do you think she will let me change her mind?

You already know the answer

shit pasta

You already posted this you fucking cuck

NO

Fucking end it, this is only one manifestation of how you both have completely incompatible worldviews.

Your sperm is weak like woman sperm.

Pretty sure you posted this earlier. You're going to get the same response, and you know that Sup Forums isn't going to bullshit you. It's over.

Adopt a baby and make sure it dies.

Are you not capable of loving a black baby?

dude, run.

>black
>baby
pick one

>partner springs on you that she wants to adopt a diverse baby

Why do people get married without knowing anything about their prospective wifel? This sounds like your own fault, OP.

It's not pasta unfortunately.

I didn't, it's my first post about this. Maybe it was someone else.

I don't want to leave her though. We get great normally, it's just this thing that we differ on.

I don't even mind raising a black baby, but I wanted for us to try one ourselves. If she let me do it I could try to have a kid of our own with her. I think it would make us happier. I will try to change her mind. I really hope that she will change her mind because I really want to give it a try.

Fuck off and stop posting the same thing.

Loser.

I though I knew her. She said she wanted at least 1 kid. I didn't think she meant that she wants to adopt.

tell her that you want your child to be yours, and if she really wants a black baby to find you the darkest nigress to impregnate. see how she reacts to that idea.

I never posted this before so you fuck off.
This is a real issue for me and I see you guys as my friends.

You know what you have to do. First, stop by /k/....

be ready to have sex then poke a hole through the condom and get her pregnant, then she'll have your baby. and if she wants to abort tell her you'll leave her forever

Compromise.
If she won't have a White baby and you won't adopt a niglet, then adopt a White baby.
Problem solved.

obviously just get her pregnant ASAP

Dude you have to make her change her mind, do not get a diverse baby especially if you haven't even tried having one of your own first.
You have to convince her how important it is for you and completely rule out any option of adoption.

I don't understand why she wouldn't want a baby. 7 years is a long time, it should biologically be yours. She also gets to be drugged out of her mind so the labor will be easy for her.

I'm not saying this to be funny, but people always stare at white couples with a nigglet and quietly think numerous questions to their selves. Such as:

>why did they choose a nigglet to adopt?
>is the mom sterile?
>is the father shooting blanks?
>is she a single mom and that sucker is dating her?
>did she cheat on him?
>I wonder what their families think...

Those are just some questions.

Tell her you're not comfortable with it. I think it's really odd that she doesn't want to experience the beautiful time of childbirth.

Diversity my ass.

She's just scared of pregnancy and putting her uterus/body to it's functional use. Knock her up with a baby and the desire will be replaced by having your own children.

If you're real, so messed up that you come here rather than ask your wife any one of about a thousand questions.

Advice is what you ask for when you know the answer, but want to believe something else.

this. be a fucking man. She's going to want kids, and your lack of wanting kids will leave the decision with her. Man up and give her a kid.

I did but she said that there are too many people in the world already and we should adopt. She chose a niglet because apprently they're the most in need of our help. When I told her I wanted to have kid with her she said I was selfish and a racist for not wanting to help a poor black child.

I don't wanna do that. We trust each other and that would be crossing the line.

I tried but she just calls me either selfish or a racist.

I can't bring up the subject of race because she is pretty liberal and she will get mad at me. Obviously I am not comfortable with it but I think she doesn't want to have a child with me the natural way. I tried talking about it but she won't have any of it. I've always wanted a family so I am actually considering it, but it just seems wrong to me.

Do you guys think that in some way it will actually make me more alpha? I could redpill the baby and create a based black person when it grows up. If I take on the responsibility of a father I will also show here that I am a real man. Maybe then she will let me impregnate her.

I told her I want kids but she said the best we can do is adopt...

My man, not even joking, its time to let go.
Calling you a racist? Your own wife? Thinking about the poor black people?
Its time to break it up and find yourself a proper wife. You married a libtard. It happens. Sorry you had trough go thru this.

DO NOT ADOPT A BLACK BABY IF YOU DONT WANT TO

This is a pretty lifechanging descicion, and if you arent happy with this, dont.

Sorry about that mate. I say it with all my heart, do not make such a great descicion because "muh wife". You will regret it the rest of your life.

Talk to her seriously. If she does not back down and calls you a racist, let her go. A wife should have the same ideology as the husband. If not, why get married.

Sorry to say this user, but let go and find a proper partner.

Say no. Seriously, this is the rest of your life your about to decide on. If you want to raise a child, YOUR child, who you fathered yourself, don
't settle for anything else. And if that means divorcing your wife, so be it. God speed, Sup Forumsack.

get her drunk, dont pull out. Use some polish wodka. We believe in you OP.

Tell her diversity comes in different shades of color in white people, and she would be a racist if she didn't want a white kid, after all, she would be denying her own family roots. Just play reverse psychology, also explain her how having a kid from a different ethnic background from both parents can become a huge issue in the future.

Is this a copypasta ?

This

Don't let her adopt diverse child, because you will be considered cuck for rest of your life and that your woman is a whore who slept with a nigger and you raise her child
You won't have a life after it, you will be attacked for this again and again and you will have to explain it to everybody

Adopting is fine as long you choose the baby that is similar to you
If she does love you, why the hell she wants to put you through constant suffering? It's not her life, but also yours that counts

Thanks user, but I don't want to divorce her. She is a pretty woman and we get along great. I'm sure we can get through this. Apart from this we get along great. She is a good woman are we area perfect match both emotionally (she is very supportive) and sexually (she is into pegging for example). I hope I can change her mind.

I tried that but she thinks that race doesn't matter and that raising and underprivileged black child will make us better people. She thinks that we are strong enough to have a multicultural family. I don't understand why she doesn't want to have a kid with me, I think adopting (especially a niglet) is a pretty stupid idea.

Fuck off. Some people actually have real problems here.

You could just tell her that if she won't have your kid you will search for another womb.

Use it during summer BBQ's to keep the flies away from your guests

Adopt a white Polish orphan.

>She is a good woman are we area perfect match sexually (she is into pegging for example)

I think I figured out why she thinks she can get away with making you adopt a niglet.

Its time to get a divorce, Poland bro.

I don't see myself being with anyone else though. We vary on a lot of issues, especially politics, but we are a great match. For example I had to tell her I voted for Hillary just to get her to shut up and stop calling me a racist. Despite that our relationship is really great and I just couldn't do that to her. I wanna have a nice redpilled family with her.

Sacrificing your own desire to have biological kids to sate your wife's desire to virtue signal will only delay the inevitable collapse of your marriage, user. If she doesn't want your children, you're incompatible.

Didn't say to leave her. Do as Abraham did.
Of course, he had the consent of his wife, but Sarah actually tried to have kids.

I don't want to adopt at all. I guess if I had to compromise we could do that though.

Well, we all have different sexual needs. Just because I enjoy getting pegged by my wife doesn't mean that I should back down on other issues. In fact I believe it makes me more manly if anything.

You're not going to get a red pilled family with her.

But maybe I could still fulfil my desire to have a family even with the nigglet? Would it make me cucked? Maybe she will let me have a kid with her if I prove to her that I am a good father to the adopted kid.

Adopting, that I don't have any issue against. If you want to do it, do it. But you don't want to do it. You won't love that child, and that's alright. And you definitely shouldn't adopt a child so your wife *might* let you impregnate her.

You shouldn't raise someone else's child unless maybe your wife physically cannot give birth from some fringe medical bullshit. Even then, there are surrogates or other science voodoo options that you should consider first. If she simply just doesn't feel like bearing the child of the man she married then I think you done fucked up 7 years ago, user. Hopefully you signed some prenuptial agreement for the divorce.

This will get worse
You are already moderating what you think and tell her, because of her
You either have to accept that you have no opinion or that she must respect your opinion

PozwoliƂes babie wejsc na glowe chlopie
She doesn't respects you or your opinion no longer
You moderate your opinion because of her
At this stage you have only one choice: it's her way, your way or highway

>Just because I enjoy getting pegged by my wife

And the degeneracy finally reveals itself. There's no saving you, much less her.

If you have issues now, they'll become resentments and eat away at you. That's why you're questioning strangers about what to do in an intimate, personal situation.

Love is a chemical. You may think your wife is 'the one', but the truth is there are plenty of women out there and you can love a great many of them, some even with the same values as you if you're not a sloppy, useless piece of shit. Don't throw your heritage in the gutter for comfort in a relationship with a woman who won't even bear your children because tv said to be diverse. Or do, shit, it's your life, but I don't think I'd spend a fucking second with that kind of person.

I think one day she will let me change her mind once she knows how good of a person I am. I mean, she mostly wants the same things I do. We could have a redpilled family even with the adopted black kid, right? We don't have to follow what society demands of us. Sometimes the most conservative thing you can do is get rid of gender roles and tradition in your family. As long as you pass down the right values, even if it's to an African child that is not your own, you can still improve the world. Isn't that the mostly many thing you could do? We could stick it to the jew and raise a decent human being with good values.

I'm still going to try to convince her to have a white baby though.

I had a gf like this once, in that after a while I realized I was self censoring my views because they offended her. Feels bad man

Holy shit, user. There is no way you married this woman without letting her know that you want a family. I mean the topic might not be something you bring up on the first few dates, sure, but you should have cleared that up. You really don't sound like a great match at all, to be honest. You might be false claiming for a jolly ruse.

>I don't usually moderate my opinion, but she gets very emotional about politics. If she gets angry she can get physical and I don't really want that.

It's not degenerate. We're both married and we explore our sexuality together. So what if I like getting fuck in the ass with a strap on by my wife? It doesn't make me a degenerate or any less of a man. In fact I'm probably more manly then you for being able to be comfortable with that.

I'm just trying to get another perspective on the issue. I'm probably not going to go through with it and I'll try to convince her to have my baby.

Adopting is fine. It's being completely subservient to your wife, doing something that so majorly discomforts you, that's what's despicable about you. And she your wife of seven years, she doesn't know if you're a good person? I am convinced this is bait.

Well, she always knew I wanted a family. The problem is that once we were ready her version of a family turned out to be a bunch of adopted diverse kids. I though she knew that I meant a more traditional family. I don't know why she thinks that I would go along with something like that.

lmao what a cuck

If she refuses to have your child, you have to leave. That's that.

>If she gets angry she can get physical and I don't really want that.
Congrats, you're being abused by your wife.

>I don't even mind raising a black baby
Then you wouldn't have posted.
Obvious b8 thread

*0.2$ has been transfered to your account*
Nice sliding, you fucking shill.

Just bear in mind that you view the world in a fundamentally different way than the person you married, and that will either lead to one of you capitulating to the other (right now it seems to be you doing so) or a divorce. The former isn't a life worth living, user.

Personal anecdote: over the last half decade my fiance' has went from center left to right as a result of capitulating to my worldview, to the point of becoming mildly racist because I unapologetically speak my mind, especially in the confines of my home.

I'd tell her to prove that she doesn't want kids of her own. Make her to get hysterectomy to prove it. Then dump her ass.

I'm not subservient to her. We are good partners and get along great together. I self identify as a conservative, but we have a pretty progressive relationship that lacks carefully defined gender roles. That doesn't make it that much different that what most normal people have. Sure, I like getting pegged and she wants to adopt but we are still a normal couple with strong traditional values.

>she doesn't know if you're a good person?
Well, obviously she does. I meant to say a father, someone who can take care of the child.

I had a gf for few months that could go out with me and give her number to stranger telling them that she doesn't have a bf
Then when I would get pissed she shut my mouth with sex apologizing me
I couldn't tell her what was wrong with her, because she started to apologize me every fucking time
She started to cry and tell me that I am mean person etc and that I should tell her what I EXACTLY think, then when I started to talk she cried more and started to give me best sex what I had

This was humiliating, I left her once I was pissed again
I got to the point that I was thinking of how much I love her and how much I would like to kill her
I wished her death sometimes
Then I have found out that she named her flowers of names of her exes. I realized that she is nuts and I haven't saw this
I told her nothing, she wanted to invite me to her room, I finally passed her down and went to my buddies to drink to forget
I drank then 2 or 3 months

Now I am happy with a LOT better woman that clearly wants me not to suffer and even if she still wants to be in charge sometimes then we discuss if we have different views

end it or face alimony

Well, not really. She can't really hurt me. It mostly leads to sex anyway since it kind of turns me on.

I don't want to but I probably would if it was the only way we could have a kid in the future.

I usually speak my mind about important issues. We have debates if we disagree and it they can get pretty intense.

I don't wanna do that because I still think she might change her mind.

Well shit put those concerns out on the table. Sounds like you don't want to do it, and it sounds like a miserable life raising a child you don't want. Divorce isn't the answer and you should hopefully be able talk it through.

What happen to when a wife was glad to bear her husband's child, and a husband was proud to have the wife as the mother of his child?

Cool story bro

It's on thing adopting and it's another adopting a child of a different race. Pol shit aside for a minute. The kid wil have HUGE identity issues growing up and will have a hard time fitting in if they are black and their parents are white. They will get the idea they are adopted very soon. IMO it's cruel to have different race babies when adopting. Stick to your own if you want to adopt.

That being said it's time to lay down the law. IMO adopting a child of a different race to you, you have every right to deny because you want them to look like you which is completely fair. Also tell her to stop being a bitch and go through with child birth if billions of other women can do it she can to.

You speak your mind, but ultimately fear reprisal as evidenced by your insistence that it is an equal partnership. Even now you throw out phrases like 'we don't follow gender norms' then backpeddle, calling yourself traditional.

If you're trolling, this is a lukewarm effort and I suggest being a bit more consistent. If by chance you're serious, you're losing yourself to your wife, bit by bit, and from the sound of things you don't have enough of a spine to either make your own way or take command. Perhaps it's best you don't reproduce if that's the case, as this disturbing lack of self preservation is becoming all to prevalent in our society.

Pleasant dreams, user.

Sounds horrible, that gf was cukoo. Nothing worse than obvious manipulation to make you feel like you're not a person with valid opinions

Personally, as a Christian I would say don't divorce if possible. It's messed up that she doesn't want to have a kid with you and maybe you could convince her over time. I would feel horrible if my wife (when I get married) said that she doesn't want to have kids with me. It seems like your wife loves you, so maybe if you share how you feel about it more she would be open to changing her mind.

Adoption is a great thing, and there's nothing wrong with adopting a black baby. Your wife has a point that you would be helping that child tremendously and improving their life from one of an orphanage/foster care to one of loving parents and a stable environment.

That being said, I would caution you not to do something that violates your core desires, such as your desire to father a natural child. Maybe you could do both? Impregnate her first if she agrees to that though so she can't reneg once you adopt

So her only response is to call you a racist cause you want a child of your own flesh and blood? Fuck dude. Throw her into the trash. Don't even have a biological child with her. She sounds horrible.

Fuckin' kill her dude

>I had a gf for few months that could go out with me and give her number to stranger telling them that she doesn't have a bf
That must have sucked. You sound pretty cucked because you shouldn't let her do that.

I had a similar situation once too. We went on holiday to Cuba and there was this latino cleaner guy. He kept on trying to flirt with her and she was nice back to him for some reason. Once I had to take a long call downstairs and when I came back he was in the room with her. We had a massive argument because of that. It turned out that he was there helping her to kill some bugs that got into the room. I managed to make it up to my wife for yelling at her for no reason by taking her out to a nice dinner. Sometimes you just know when two people are meant to be together, because you can just trust one another. That fucking guy always had this shit eating grin every time we saw him like he was trying to make me jealous though, it almost ruined our stay. But I just told myself that I'm the one with my beautiful wife and he is just some cuck cleaning our room and killing bugs in fucking Cuba.

I guess that's why I'm even considering this. My relationship with my wife is amazing.

Your genes are more important.
Get this thread out of here cuck.

Either change her mind using race realism or ditch the cow

kill her, shes eternally flawed, poland has shitty detectives

Tell her "nope"
This also should end any discussion

I'm not back-peddling. We have a great relationship that is largely based on traditional values. Just because we do some things differently doesn't make it any less true. Overall we're a normal traditional couple who share a similar worldview.

And I do have a spine. I take care of most aspects of the relationship. I do want to reproduce, but I just recently learned her view on the matter which surprised me to be honest and made me make this thread.

"wrong" works in many situations as well

>Her:
>I don't want you to father my kids

>You:
>Because you'd be in jail

Fucking leave her if she doesn't want your seed.
Grow a spine you faglord, every man want to transmit his DNA, we are literally born for this, it's your natural purpose.

How am I a cuck exactly?

Youre starting to sound pathetic now. Stop asking for relationship advice on pol, you fucking pike

You're considering raising another man's child. Absolute heresy.

user's getting cucked and he's unironically enjoying it. Sad!

I sometimes wish she could impregnate me. That way we wouldn't be having this problem.

Leave her ass behind.

Goodness gracious, what a spineless bitch! Grow a pair, user.

FUCKING NUMALE LEAVE!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Likes getting pegged
>Wishes wife could impregnate him

Dafuq? What are you high on user?

OP I meant for the post below to be for you, got confused with the other of your flag

I'm mostly asking about society's view on adoption, it's not really relationship advice.

Well I'm the one fucking and getting fucked by my hot wife while you're probably fapping to degenerate tranny porn or some shit gayboi. So who's the cuck now?

You married someone who won't have kids?
Here's my advise:
Bargain with her, offer to adopt the black child, but only if you have a biological kid. You can raise them together.

ABORT NOW

>That must have sucked. You sound pretty cucked because you shouldn't let her do that.
I told her to get the fuck out, then she cried and said no more, she had no idea that it was wrong, only excuses, excuses
I made mistake back then, but it changed me that much that cannot be undone
I get psycho if some similar shit is done again by anybody again

I learned my lesson the hard way
Your woman isn't alright either, she wouldn't do this to you if she cared about you
Either talk that you don't want it if it's true, suffer through it and be psycho like me after you had enough or just dump her
There aren't easy answers