Do we all agree that the trio Clinton/Bush/Obama almost destroyed the United States?

America was only great during the Clinton years.

It was shit before that and it's been shit ever since.

We can agree bush destroyed the great economy Clinton left him, and then Obama had to clean up Bush's mess

yup

Yes, but watching Trump call them out for betraying the trust of the American people, to their faces, and live, was SO GRATIFYING!

the nafta presidents.

fuck off faggot stick to provincial politics in syrup-land and stay out of the big boys threads

>it's a dipshits think Clinton was a good president episode
He laid the stepping stones for destruction with NAFTA, the housing bubble and the repeal of Glass-Steagal (not to mention rode on the tide of the dotcom boom he had nothing to do with).

SO LITERALLY not true son, you would have had to have been alive during the 90s to understand.
(inb4 "but I was!" then you are a retard and a faggot)

theyre literally an organized crime syndicate

oh look he learned some memes

it's like tag team wrestling with these fucks. 16 years of the same message: Islam is a religion of peace.

>Clinton transferred all USA factories to China
>Literally bankrupted smaller banks
>murdered dozens of people
>Great

A fucking leaf. As always.

jesus, you're out of the depth here leaf.

just put on the rangeban already mods

I pray every day that most canadian posters are trolls

I refuse to believe that a nation can be so shit, so morally destroyed and its people so empty as the canadians.

they got real close to ruining it all

I heard he also doesn't believe in the Bible and practices demonic science and math.

What about Brazil?

They are all 10x the man Trump will ever be.

just get to posting your autistic charts even though Obama's out of office already

Pretty sure each and every single one almost destroyed america several times in their own presidencies

At least Bush invaded like 5 countries - the other 2 a faggots

Our most degenerate niggers are not 1% brainwashed and morally destroyed as the average caandian.

They are savages because it's their nature. The canadians on the other hand...

I like that pic - Bill and Barack are telling George he's crazy to say, "HIllary isn't so bad."

>he wasnt even born during Clintons presidency

this is the state of Sup Forums in 2017

That hairless monkey you have as your new president has fired all US ambassadors with no grace period. It is obvious Russia wants it this way. Sad!

Here.
Have a pretty $20 coin, and buy yourself a new house.

>he was born during Clinton's and not before that
nice job Ahmed

Let's think about it

late 80s early 90s - Bush
90s - Clinton
early/mid 2000s - Bush
late 2000s - Clinton/Obama

Trump destroyed 25+ years of oligarchy.

Mate, all the Brazilian people in Australia are retarded as fuck. Coming to Australia to learn english with no language skills at all. All south americans in this country are shit tier. Mexicans are bros.

same thing Obama did

I was making a joke that *you* were born **post** clinton presidency

it's not even funny anymore. Truth to be told it's not even SAD anymore.

It's beyond depression, more than diabolical.

Do you really think that people that get out of Brazil are the best of brazilians?

They aren't. Specially if they go to Canada/Australia/New Zealand.

The average brazilian that is living in canada is the brazilian that wants a easy life, welfare check and dancing samba all day.

In short: brazilians in australia and canada are the niggers we hate here so much.

>british """""humor"""""

>american """"""""""intelegence""""""""""

No.

can confirm, knew a faggot in high school whose dream was to go live in canada for that juicy welfare

Clinton was handed a United States that had no political enemies whatsoever. He could have done anything.

Yes we all agree.

Today the average brazilian trash wants to go to Canada because of weed and welfare check.

That's not much different than the average canadian by the way.

actually it wasn't. The only thing bubba was competent with was how to not just flush down them gubmint taxdollars on useless shit.

Obama was 100x worse than Bill Clinton. That's why Hillary loves that negro.

>Trumps got his work cut out trying to fix.

Vietnam and the hippies did.

George H. W. Bush started a war
Clinton continued the war
George W. Bush started another war
Obama continued the war

The republican vs democrat struggle is a lie.

Pretty much and when you throw in the commonwealth effort with Blair, Gillard and Rudd plus that Canadian cuck we were truly facing doom.

oi m4

I unironically like bubba bill and bush for the funny shit they did and as people

Fuck obongo though he's a puppet

But yes we do agree they were all shit presidents

Except that Glass-Steagall wouldn't have prevented the crisis. The Glass-Steagall Act sought to seperate commercial banks and investments banks, and the 5 banks that were at the centre of the 2008 crisis were pure investment banks, so the Glass-Steagall Act wouldn't have had any effect on them.

Furthermore, Glass-Steagall actually would have made it illegal for J.P. Morgan to acquire Bear Stearns (which cooled of the crisis temporarily). If JPM didn't do that, the crisis would've spun out of control EVEN MORE.