It began with the forging of the Great Banks

It began with the forging of the Great Banks.

Three were given to the Aryans, immortal, whitest... noblest of all beings.

Seven to the Asians, great miners and workers of the sweatshops.

And Nine...nine banks were gifted to the race of Jews who, above all else, desire money.

For within these banks was bound the strength and will to govern each race,

But they were all of them deceived.

...for another Bank was made.

In the land of Israel, in the fires of Jerusalem, the Jew Lord Rothschild forged in secret a Central Bank to control all others.

...and into this Federal Bank he poured his cruelty, his malice and his will to dominate all life.

One Bank to rule them all...

One by one the Free lands of Europe and North America fell to the power of the Central Bank.

But there were some...who resisted.

A last alliance of Germans and Italians marched against the armies of Israel.

And on the slopes of the Carpathian Mountains, they fought for the freedom of Europe.

Victory was near!

But the power of the Bank could not be undone.

It was in this moment..when all hope had faded, that Hitler, Fuhrer of Germany, took up his father's Panzer.

Rothschild, the enemy of the Free Peoples of Europe, was defeated.

The Bank passed to the Anglos...who had this one chance to destroy evil forever.

But the hearts of Anglos are easily corrupted. And the Central Bank has a will of its own.

It betrayed Mosley... to his death.

History became legend...legend became myth.

And for seventy-two years the Central Bank passed out of all knowledge.

Until, when chance came, it ensnared a new bearer!

The Bank came to the country America, who took it deep into the city of Washington DC.

The Bank brought to America unnatural long life. For seventy-two years it loaned money to him at interest. And in the gloom of America's inner cities...

It waited.

Darkness crept back into the forests of the world. Rumor grew of a Shadow in the East...whispers of a nameless fear. And the Central Bank perceived...its time had now come. It abandoned America.

But something happened then the Bank did not intend...

It was picked up by the most unlikely creature imaginable...

>What's this?

A TV show star and real-estate agent....Donald Trump of New York.

>A Bank?

>>(american jews and liberals:)Lost! Lost! My Precious is lost!!

For the time will soon come when Trumps will shape the fortunes of all.

you need help

T B H
B
H

t. Anglo

this is the greatest thing I've ever read

I already see two problems here. The Dwarves would be the Jews for one. Also the Jews can't simultaneously be a race that receives rights, but also the same race that crafted them.

Tolkien was anti-nazi, you dumb cunts. Go back to jerking it to The Turner Diaries like good inbreds.

toasting in epic bread. also checkem.

I like what you've done here. I just wish your pictures were better.

Dwarves are miners and mining(labor) is for filthy goys.

Stop trying to use lord of the rings for your autistic rambling

t. loud and proud faggot

>no fun allowed

Shut up

>just slightly inaccurate, but none the less a great post..take a bow.

WEAPONIZED AUTISM

Dwarves are Jews, Tolkien was very specific about this.
>created an analogue of a Semitic language influenced by Hebrew phonology, used only amongst the Dwarves
>gold-hungry
>officious
>exiled from their homeland
and so on, he actually says outright that they are an allegory for Jews

that was beautiful

real good, op

Autism at its best. 9/10

Someone dump the Boards of the Rings

Haven't seen that in forever

Yeah and the ring wasn't a bank and America doesn't exist in LotR.

It's an adaption. Don't let your autism get in the way of enjoying other people's output.

Best vertical coming through.

toasting in ebin bread

I read this in the voice and could hear the music.

Bretty gud.

Someone cap this

KEK

10/10

and I am not even sort of a nazi

I kek'd
LotR is truly s masterpiece

here

you

go

ebin

combine it into one image and open all the pictures

Here you ugly niggers

Germany doing the job again

bump for preservation

See

beautiful

>one bank to rule them all

Industrial and Commercial Bank of China?

Kek

Which is ironic, because they don't act anything like Jews.

On this day the proclaimer of the message was not as much interested in sexual relationships with other men as I expected him to be.

Put me in the screenshot

I love you OP.

“Three Rangs for the Elven-kangs"

America, please my sides can only go so far out of orbit.

That was fucking mint OP.

noice!

should have greentexted though

>he actually says outright that they are an allegory for Jews
>allegory

Tolkien hated that word.

he was definitely anti-orc

and anti-invasion

who were the orcs? where were they invading?

Kek, brilliantly done.
Fucking saved

Funny how the Elves (Aryans) and the (((Dwarves))) are ancient rivals...

who were the humans then? and the hobbits?

10/10 would make into video

this is what white people actually believe

Humorous AND accurate

Kino tbqh

I think hobbits are Man in the past. They live with the earth and enjoy a simple life they represent what we long to get back to. Man represents us in the present, where we are still uncertain whether we will choose good or evil and are plagued by fear and doubt, and the elves are our higher selves so to speak. our future ideal, spiritual immortal beings that can travel between realms. they represent what we could be if we choose wisely. "the wisest and fairest of all beings". Orcs are what we get if we choose evil. decripit, degenrate, "a ruined and misrable form of life"

interesting, and the dwarves?

Its really weird how I can sort of see sense in this, other than supporting Hitler, any form of religion (be it Christianity or anything else), and having no particular distaste for actual Jewish people (aside from the Israeli majority government) and also not caring about "Whiteness" or anything of that sort.

Dwarves are the rivals of the Elves I think they also represent a higher form of man so to speak but one who is greedy and materialistic and not spiritual like the elves. they have great industry but have no wisdom. I'm still not sure if they are supposed to be like jews or not. Maybe someone else can find a better connection.

Actually hobbits are the irish.

mmm, decent try, not quite convinced

what about roham and gondor?

I'm just piecing this together. I don't have an allegory for everything in the stories.

I'm just interested, I love the books and the films

just wondering your opinion, I've heard a few different ideas on what might be represented

kek, the making of the films vids were hilarious to me. I just sat there laughing almost the whole way through, and my then mate was getting pretty upset. when they have some mechanical rigup of a horse and a rider, and there are two guys making it move, then they have the actor who played gollum in some stupid looking suit.

later they have the aragorn actor hamming it up about how he broke a tooth BUT CARRIED ON BECAUSE SO DEDICATED TO THE ART, I lost it

silly cunt couldn't get past that I loved the films but seeing how they made it was really funny

Pretty good desu

But yeah he needs help

Hobbits are the countymen, non corrupted by the cities and living a simple live.

Based

ebin bread

noice

This was beautiful

I just want to stuff my face there and inhale

Thank (you), O Kek, for the daily dose of autism
May the Frog bless all Sup Forums and its peeps