AHAHAH YOU RETARDS LITERALLY SOLD YOUR COUNTRY TO RUSSIA!!!

AhahahahahhaHahahahahhahahhahaha

AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

I PROPOSE TO THAT WE NOW REPLY WITH "A FUCKING PUPPET" TO EVERY AMERICAN POSTER

I CAN'T BREATHE

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>independent

Yes, yes... laugh now...

Yes, it's not that the Democrats are out of touch or that an inside leak (not a Russian hack) revealed their corrupion. It's that dastardly Putin and his nefarious Siberian hack squads.

Russia should control the world. Most based nation in the world by far.

>(((scientists)))

every time.

You take the eastern hemisphere, we'll take the western one.

Sound good, Ivan?

It's easier to blame someone else than to take a look at your own shortcomings. That's why the Islamic world is such a fucking shithole. Those people are so delusional with ideas of grandeur and superiority, literally walking lobodomized goat fucking schizophrenics.

Post some real proof leaf cuck.

Yes, it's for the future.

>Russia and USA cooperate
>game over for the rest of world

>Putin supporters

So you mean they literally just asked some random Ivans on the street?

>marine la pen
Do they have to start pretending she's a Russian shill now too for the narrative?

SHE CAN STILL WIN GUYS
SAY IT WITH ME MADAM...

In a way Trump is terrible news for Canada. More of those goat fuckers will come here now and Trudeau will probably let them fuck his wife.

Factcheck: False
t. Putin

>the independent
die prajeet you shitskin faggot

Quoting fake news, what are you gay?

>Vladimir Putin supporters
Wow, people who support Vladimir Putin, literally 1 billion people.

stap hacing plz

Well... Canada is in America, you fucking puppet.

/thread
OP is citing a fake news source.

kys shill

better than sold it to the muslims

they're making fun of you , faggot

>He thinks Russia is the same monolithic threat it was during the peak of the Cold War as the USSR

>he doesn't understand even the fundamentals of current geo-politics pertaining to Russia and how 2/3 of the former USSR assets and properties are NOT under the direct control of Putin, but are "rented" to him by Oligarchs

>He doesn't understand they're celebrating because there's a GOOD CHANCE, that for a first time in... well, since before the rise and fall of the USSR... that The United States and SEVERAL major European powers are now looking to share a Nationalist future based on shared identities of white, Christian/Judaic cultures... RATHER THAN ALWAYS BEING ON THE BRINK OF WAR WHILE ISLAM ROTS US ALL TO DEATH FROM THE INSIDES OUT!

Only fools think this is a bad thing.

Of course Russia will try to advance their own interests. That's what nationalist countries do. Trump will fight for our interests. Better we compete with Russia than cuck for globalist commies.

when do we remove middle east

Kremlin Gremlin Tovarish Trump

kek, sage

This is quite the accusation.

I trust you have some strong evidence on hand?

see Now, let's look at Canada under Cuckdeau:

A White Male Doctor set up a scholarship for straight Caucasions. After he died, an Ontario Female SJW judge overruled him and stated that minorities would be given preference.

You can now legally rape animals in Canada.

We import 750k 3rd world non-whites a year for a population of 35m, 10m+ of which are non-white. By 2030, 95%+ of babies born will be non-white.

The economy is complete shit, we get nothing for our natural resources because we give the shit away for free for (((globalism))). Nestle pays literally $3.79 for 1 million litres of fresh water then sells it to California for $40M USD. Canada gets literally

(cont.)
Ontario's elementary school curriculum was designed by a convicted pedophile and teaches kindergartners that anal sex is fun.

Pedophiles don't get jail sentences (it's a sexual preference).

If someone breaks into your house and rapes your wife, and you kill him, you go to jail for life. You have to call the police and let the rapist finish.

Our prime minister is a drama teacher / snowboarding instructor who has declared us a "post-national" state with no core identity or culture.

Our tax-payer funded SJW national broadcaster openly advocates for White, Heterosexual genocide: [YouTube] Wake-up call for the alt-right: a beige horizon is inevitable | 22 Minutes (embed)

The largest housing bubble in the world-- $100k bungalow costs $600k-$3M.

>literally elected a muslim nigger named HUSSEIN
>wanted to elected a stupid bitch completely owned by the saudi's

YEAH, no.

A man rakes leaves into
a heap in his yard, a pile,
and leans on his rake and
burns them utterly.

The fragrance fills the forest
children pause and heed the
smell, which will become
nostalgia in several years.

Pretty sure they mean it in the loving kind of way.

Like they are ours and we are theirs. Beautiful.

>Independent

>[...] hold all-night party and joke 'Washington will be ours'
>joke 'Washington will be ours'
>joke
You people are so desperate

DAY
OF
THE
RAKE

saged and dubbs my waifu becomes real

I don't think that's what they mean.

Why leaf want to compete so much against the aussie in term of shitposting?

Trump is playing 4d chess. Were probably gonna conquer China and Russia at the same damn time

Yeah, I'm going to call this one

>fake news

>(((scientists)))

Pretty much this.

>reports

Maple nigger, are you even trying?

That bitten apple really looks like Germany.

>elects a jew instead
You are so retarded as a people that you have to be governed with controlled opposition, it's beyond me how china hasn't yet made a move to nuke you out

>HAHAHA YOU WON BUT YOU LOST

Fuck off dirty leaf.

Better than becoming Canada

China > Japan

>buh CNN told me Russia was trying to influence people

Poor baby girl

Fake news

The funny thing is, the liberals are the true Russian puppets here, dancing at the command of Putin. All the Russians have to do is suggest they are happy with Trump and the liberals then get angry and say that Trump must be under Russian control. They're able to create divisions so easily.

>"news" article with no sources cited other than "anonymous experts/intel"
literal fake news
kill yourself back to ręddit

lol who cares

just like russia, USA is collapsing anyways, and just like russia, it's all because of kikes and commies.

He who does not learn from history

is forced to repeat it.

Did they all wear monocles and twirl their comically large moustaches, too?

We're puppets too and have been for far longer

But- but... HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

who cares Russia is pretty awesome

>1 post by this ID
day of the rake when?

As opposed to being controlled by Soros? I think ill take my chances

Things that never happened for 200

OH SHIT!!!

IN OTHER NEWS, SHIT TALKING MUSLIMS CLAIM AMERICA ALREADY *IS* THEIRS! WE WILL REPORT ON THIS UNTIL OUR HANDS BLEED!

>Random person says something
>this is news because it fits our agenda

Really makes you think

>leaf
Disregard thread

Soon leaf, soon.

>As opposed to being controlled by Soros? I think ill take my chances

Well, now you're owned by both Russia and Israel.

Isn't this timeline great?

Just a friendly reminder we own "your sport" lmao

America has:
>Bigger economy
>Better military
>Greater population
>Greater geopolitical standing
>Strategic positioning all over the globe.

Why on Earth would the USA ever be in the position to be subject to Russian influence, even if Trump thinks highly of Russia?

here

more?

more

USA USA USA

>being 15 and not understanding how politics work at all

The one's "celebrating" are in the pockets of the American elites - Soros&Co. Their role is to provide legitimacy to the le-russian-hackers meme and further de-legitimize Trumps presidency in the mind of an libshit normie. They're "celebrating" precisely for The Independent to report it.

#America'sGame

Do Canadians even have any reason to live anymore? Sad.

#USAHOCKEY

What did he mean by this?

If we did then good. Putin's better than Clinton any day.

>A fucking Leaf

We're da joos nao. You have no choice goy.

Sounds like a vast left wing conspiracy

Trump is a self made billionaire with no substantial ties or connections to Moscow. He has zero reasons to answer to Putin.

Please return to your shit hole country of origin, Canada doesn't want your cheap labor anymore.

FPBP

Just imagine it, Rusisa receiving gibs from whole west, turning E.Yurop into new ME, killing people there while nothing is done to prevent it. Oy vey goyim they were nazis, we had to protect ourselves. This just in, Russia is building illegai settlements on ukranian land despite UN protests and promises to attack Finland preemptively if it won't stop it's nuclear program!

>fake news

Note how they're trying to poison the well against le pen. They're afraid. Pretty obvious they're going to push this Russian meddling narrative anywhere nationalism/anti-globalism is becoming popular.

Must be the same 95% of scientists that agree on global warming

stop hacking

>Clinton won the popular vote!!!!! SHE SHOULD BE PREZ!
>b-b-but muh ballots were haxxorz!!!

Do liberals even realize how stupid they sound?

should be more concerned with trump with israel, than trump and russia

wtf i love vladimir putin supporters now

Niyet.