IndiaHateThread

Why the heck are they coming to our countries with their retarded culture and incredible antisanitary lifestyle. London is perfect example why we should ban them(including Pakis and Banglos) out of Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uj56IPJOqWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Still better than mudslimes. They might not poo in loo but you don't hear about poo in loos raping outside of their villages.

Kek, that's the set of Slumdog Millionaire and not real. Those are just actors.

poo in loo faggot

This is what peak pooformance looks like

Loos are just loos, loos can't be faggots. Geez, you fucks are even making the Loos gay.

more importantly, why do they bob their head?
youtube.com/watch?v=Uj56IPJOqWE

That's a southerner problem, we northerner don't bobble our head, we just shout a lot.

sorry pajeet, gonna have to scream louder. I can't hear you over the smell of poo and head bobbing

Imagine seeing this slither out of your vag.

>I can't hear you over the smell of poo and head bobbing
May be you should move out of Commifornia then and please for the sake of God, Poo in Loo.

Wow, Aussies really got weird looking after the Emu war.

SHIT IN TOILET

india cannot into bantz

Whats the point of being good at batz when you can't even beat a bird that can't even fly.

POO

That's just a prank, bro.

how humiliating to wake up every day and still be Indian

IN

>how humiliating to wake up every day and still be Indian
0. Here I answered your question.

Loo? You need one?

Oh it wasn't a question.

I love India. I love shitting in the streets. My own land. I make it fertile. I grow crops in it and eat them. I mind my own business and don't shoot or run over or behead people in the name of Allah. I am here. COME. FIGHT ME.

Then try to not typing like a retard.

F E C A L

M A T T E R

>Then try to not typing like a retard.

Everywhere an Indian poos becomes Indian clay.

>then try to not typing like a retard

R E K T
E
K
T

Its okay if I type like a one, Its not my birth language. Check your fucking privilege anons.

INTO
LAVATORY

DEFECATE

IN

DUNNY

(Poo)

With the vast number of people fleeing India's shit covered streets and garbage swamp waterways, how do you have any pride in your identity whatsoever?

Cat-dog poo

>India in a nutshell

>be that
>adapt by learning to swim through the designated street

>Mistaking RAW spies as immigrants
Kek

There is not much reason to hate India or northern Indians. After the aryan invasion 4-5k years ago the local population got "uplifted" in a sense. In northern India many are lighter-skinned due to the intermixing of the races (especially since the caste system was abolished, but before that too). The untouchables, for example, were the indigenous population of india, who are low-IQ. There is not much to think about why do they shit on the street, because they are stupid. Look at the IQ of the country. You might have great minds there, or come from there, but many are borderline retarded by default because how they are genetically.

India's greatest problem is what we see developing in the west. Those with a high IQ got outbred, thus India turned to literal shit.

I suppose also that those indians who are on here, are usually of northern indian descent. Met both types, there are visible differences in skin colour, odour, thinking and morals.

Their aviation industry is literally shit.

I worked in aviation for number of years and have a few kek worthy stories. But just some quick points

> 35 near misses during 2015-2016
> ATC error puts two aircraft face to face for take off.
> Near miss almost collides with presidential helicopter back in 06
> 3 planes from 3 different Indian carriers claim to have low fuel to jump in front of holding queue, sparks a huge investigation. All had ample supplies.
> Recently, that pilot who taxiied off the runway into a ditch, first thing the responding crew does is to paint over the company logo.

Yeah, if you value your life stay away from anything relating to Indian Aviation.

>first thing the responding crew does is to paint over the company logo.

top fucking kek no way.

When I fly intercontinental I only fly northern European or Japanese airlines. I've been to a KLM maintenance hangar once and I just saw some dudes dicking around. Imagine how Air China or India handles their biz.

this.
i would rather explain a million indians how to shit in a toilet, than have a million indoctrinated mudslimes in my country

you lying benchod