hork

Useless thread, links?

SLAY QUEEN

>protesting the day after

libs btfo by the calendar

They better not violate the NAP

IT WAS HER TUUUUURRRRNNNNNNNNNN

>disability parade

They wouldn't have been able to handle all the testosterone in the air raping them yesterday.

Can anyone explain what they're actually marching for? What's the goal?

If they said to burn calories, I'd actually support it.

They're marching for attention, it's an important female cause

>tfw you realize they booked their plane tickets and hotel rooms months in advance, expecting Hillary to win

Kek thats probably while they all agreed in first place

Trump is a rich man who boasted that woman will sleep with him because he's rich and famous.

This makes him a literal self-admitted rapist.

He also criticised a woman on a beauty pageant for getting fat and thus not being able to be a real beauty model.

This makes him a misogynist and literal self-admitted rapist.

A woman also claimed he raped her as a child, then withdrew her case a few days before the election.

This makes him a literal self-admitted child rapist.

My fiancé's feminist friend dragged had a free bus ticket to the march and invited my fiancé along. She's gonna be sending me pictures of all the weirdos she sees and shit, more or less undercover. Should be a good time.

After march, Trump will put back LGBT site, so protests will be senseless.
He is Genius. Honeypot for protesters than just give them back what they have anyway, to Show that people decide.

Haha he Win again

I hope they get tazed

They don't know, they have no idea.
They're strong, independent women that are mad the government will take away their handouts and entitlements.

is there a "literally shaking" sign?

SLAY FUCKING CU.CKED SLAY YASS SHQUEENS

Every woman in DC today, that traveled from around the country to be there, thought hillary was going to win. they all booked plain flights in advance and couldn't refund them.

This didn't occur to me, really good point.
Probably true. 100%

someone needs to actually slay them desu senpai

Your fiance is a closet feminist. EJECT! EJECT!

youtube.com/watch?v=mx6xJkYJKiM

>women's march
ugh

Yass, all my yasss! XD

the goal is ugh

youtube.com/watch?v=YttscNOoAjA

You're going to get cucked.

>ugh.

not an argument.

I'm (male) going to pick up chicks

Now that's a top quality shitpost.

>ugh

Passive aggressiveness summed up in one grunt.

bump

>plain

If you live in any good sized city, check your local TV news, and newspaper online.

There will no doubt be a story about local women boarding the busses to DC. Usually with location and pictures of women boarding the busses.

Go there and fuck up or vandalize their cars while they are gone. We are fucking them up on Kalamazoo, MI.

MARCH ALL YOU WANT
YOU
LOST
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

See below note about the busses.

i was like literally ugh

my gf is unironically at the women's march

>feels bad man

sure ya are

Likely explanation

This.
Probably this too.

Surely that pic is satire, right?

No one would adhere to the stereotype surrounding them this well.

Oh sweet, the ugly/unattractive/mouth breathing women runway show is on! Better get my popcorn.

Seriously why the fuck are they marching. Someone please red pill me on this.

>letting your bird be a part of this madness
Dump her.

I won't pay any attention unless they're topless

>there's actually canadian women who are going to this

I hope they don't come back

>WE WANT TO REMIND THE PRE-- TRUMP THAT WOMEN ARE STILL HERE AND THAT WOMEN'S RIGHTS WILL ALWAYS BE A THING!

This is why I'll be sticking to 2D
youtube.com/watch?v=VFYOBK-795s

Just like ugh literally ugh the worst ugh I can't even ugh.

she's not bad otherwise. real life is different from Sup Forums. you don't always get rid of a good thing just because they have a few stupid ideas. plus when you look in the mirror, you realize you have a lot of flaws yourself.

the old protestors are much more likeable

My parents are going, they're on line at the metro to get into the city.

My dad hasn't marched since the Pentagon during 'Nam. He's an old school liberal, supports labor, public-private partnership, doesn't get a lot of the progressive rhetoric these days. He knows his shit.

My mom sent a picture that I could post but I probably shouldn't dox my parents.

>much more likeable

Not by much. Earlier they had a bunch of air headed cunts. They even brought a kid to say a few things.

They are fighting for (((women's rights)))

>alright, just like i showed you, go rush those cops
>REEEE YOU PEPPER SPRAYED MY CHIIIIILLDD

ugh this isnt cringe channel

>women think "ugh." is such a funny and great criticism that they put it on their signs

So not only are they starting at the same time as a religious ceremony, but the have no plans on where they are going, or speaker announced.

So a huge pile of women all shouting over each other and arguing about where to go? Sounds like fun.

>strong, independent
>handouts and entitlements
My sides

I'm (nonbinary unisex komodo dragon) gonna pick up some xes

My gf's friend wanted to go to this so my gf wanted to go for her

I pleaded to Kek this morning before we left and suddenly her friend didn't want to go when she woke up

Thank you again Kek

>she's not bad otherwise. real life is different from Sup Forums. now excuse me, have to drop her son to his soccer practice.
Stop lying to yourself. It's the best thing for you.

>implying implications
it's a good relationship. if you dump every woman who gets a little annoying every once in a while you'll wind up with no woman.

not sure what the fuck you are saying

We also have a womyn's march today, because of Trump. We're the 51th state it seems.

Jew tube just disabled the chat. This shit has to stop.

>literally less than the expected thousands
Find any stream and its like maybe 20 people to a group.
LOW ENERGY

that's funny as shit and also perfect to piss them off if said. I'm gonna start saying this

This 100%

>you don't always get rid of a good thing

>my gf is unironically at the women's march

>good thing

Nigger what?

>ugh.

Leftists using this as an "argument", along with extremist let's-take-otherkin-seriously SJW rhetoric, has legitimately pushed me further toward the right.

Wall of meat vs. wall of meat drapes.

>this is for Hilary

>dumb
>dumb
>dumb dumb dumb dumb

Or, you get married to that woman, and all of her qualities get amplified to the point at which they are no longer unnoticeable.

you hear that alt right trolls? HILLARY IS ALIVE! also bernie is STILL AROUND... doing stuff...!!!

You might literally be able to smell HPV in the air

#WomensHealthyMarch

ugh desu i cant even

Literally literal.

Yea, how could you love someone who doesn't think exactly the same way as you do?

Pretty stupid, right?

#PowerThroughJoy!

>sister march in berlin

i gotta go lads. i need to see this

youtube.com/watch?v=kpN2mA2blVk&t=10s

> dis shit right here

If you're a white heterosexual male, the Democratic party wants to raise just your taxes and only your taxes. They want to take away your children and your homes. They want to disarm you but only you. They joke that you have no culture. They assert that you are irrelevant.

You have to be a fool to vote for Democrats, if you're a white heterosexual male living in America. The entire party views you, as an enemy.

take pictures Bernd. don't forget to wear your MAGA hat.

These marches are embarrassing.

I'm not implying her stupid beliefs about herself and other women are good, in fact I think they're downright idiotic. If she wants to go to her March, go for it. I do things she doesn't like also. But there are a number of things we do enjoy sharing and they make for a good relationship.

I'm going to the one in Lansing for that reason.

This is just for all the people who reserved hotels for a Hillary win trying to act like they are making a difference.

no one's even goosestepping what the fuck

HOW FUCKING EMBARRASSING FOR AMERICA