You... you guys actually follow and relate to this dude? Haha, holy shit...

You... you guys actually follow and relate to this dude? Haha, holy shit. You make fun of liberals and THIS is who you praise? This is how you choose to act? You really don't think the pendulum will swing back within the next 4 years, leaving stuff like this to be a huge joke?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/822688518346375168
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The pendulum has already swung, faggot. You were on the wrong side.

>implying anyone on Sup Forums likes richard spencer

you are, how you say, on the wrong side of history

He is just like David Duke, controlled opposition

You are the ones that are using violence as a method, we are just using freedom of speech therefore we are on the right side of History and you are not.

You can't even discredit him. He hasn't, you know, fucking attacked people with whom he disagrees.

Go to hell.

Spotted nu/pol/

>richard spencer is a bitch
>you are richard spencer's bitch

It's fucked, I dislike Spencer, but he's completely in the right here.

I thought he was a real NatSoc up until that punching video, and hearing him talk. I blame myself for not checking it out myself. The left were always the facists.

He should have posted nudes like we demanded.

>pendulum swing
Nope, because I recognise divine providence when I see it, sodomite.

Repent before you are feeling the eternal burn.

Nice projection. Spencer is a fag. There is no leader of the alt right because there is no alt right you just let the kike media label you and your "leaders"

nobody here likes that guy anyway

He is kinda right though

I get so confused about all this. I'd never even heard of him
Until the media called him the leader of the alt right.

It's like all the antifa crap here today is nothing more than self started antaognation to get the antifa to come here and be angry.

Same as that fag from the guardian starting his own "what are we going to do about Owen jones" thread so he could tweet about it.

Bingo.

Yep, you're a redditfag.

If you beat them up they win, don't you understand?

who?

He tries to hard and thinks of himself as some kind of great leader and is a fame whore. I also really don't know what he stands for. He's like the politician of the alt right always saying what will alienate the least amount of alt righters. I support him because he's speaking for white people, but I'm really getting sick of seeing his face

His wife is a Jew. He is literally controlled opposition. How has Sup Forums not been able to see this? I said it a couple of years ago and everyone here just stuck their fingers in their ears and rejected it.

Sorry you have to go back. Spencer is a shill and controlled opposition but be my guest and let that faggot be your leader

>that fag from the guardian starting his own "what are we going to do about Owen jones" thread

didnt it have something like 8 posts in it

>I'd never even heard of him

I've read this exact line in just about every Spencer thread over the past year. Is it one guy reposting it over and over?

There are lefties and alt-kikes raiding trying to make us turn against RS because they recognize him as a genuine and legitimate threat.

Ignore the shills.

I'm not calling RS the messiah, but he is a real ally.

Ignore the shills.

>You... you guys actually follow and relate to this dude?

We never did Richard, you just keep posting yourself here.

Like all the other e-celebs. Stop shilling yourself.

>if you let your enemies beat you, you win

What a cuck

He's not
He just appeared one day, nobody had heard about him bar some Swedcuck who saw some article he wrote where he sucked the Left's dick

ie (((Controlled))) Opposition

Its either some shitlibs, its 8pol shitposting, or its redditfags who are too new to know anything about White Nationalism and how long its been growing.

Redditfags like this dipshit:

What did you expect from a frogposter?

david duke, richard spencer, the alt right, follow and need Sup Forums
not the other way around
if someone claims to be a leader or give a new name to what is taking place on this board
tell them what I just told you

Tell me someone in the movement who's NOT (((controlled opposition))).

Quickly now.

This fucking idiot is the single worse thing to ever happen to the right.

I honestly hope some leftist kills him, it might do us some good.

>If you get heemed, you win

Richard Spencer is literally the far-right Justin Trudeau.

>Everyone who does something for the movement is controlled opposition
Nice divide and conquer tactic you have there schlomo

If this strategy works so well, why would he bring it up or expose it instead of continuing to take advantage of it?

I have never once "liked" an e-celeb or wasted my time with their bullshit. Speak for yourself

see, why are you calling it white nationalism.
there are 40 million nogs that need to get to liberia, right fucking now
the message is ethnonationalism here on Sup Forums

Sorry mr. reddit but you have to go back. This fag is controlled opposition. Why would you want this pussy to be the leader of white nationalism? How cucked are you?

The kike media props up this false leader and you blindly follow him

lol this is actually true

>This fag is controlled opposition.

So who are you suggesting is trustworthy?

Justifying the violence of leftwing retards is never acceptable, ever.
More overly, even if you don't like Spencer, that was a cowardly ass sucker punch and that pussy ran away right after.

Total dickless nigger move.
That being said, getting rocked in the face now and then is healthy.
Erodes the fear people have over getting into a fight.

He'll swing back next time, I bet on it. People don't stay a victim forever unless you kill them.

He's an attention whore who's only followed by men even weaker than him. Nobody here respects him.

>the movement
Hi trs

>Everyone is a Fed, JIDF, or a ZOG.

Really makes it hard to take you people seriously.

GTFO reddit
ALL OF YOU

No one
This guys said it best. These alt right celebrities need Sup Forums more than we need them. You should know by now that you can't trust anyone

This

I support him because he's a public figure saying things that I agree with.

>why are you calling it white nationalism.
Because its White Nationalism. Its white people advocating for our own interests, for policies that benefit us first and foremost.

>I just came here from the donal subreddit last summer
>look at me try to fit in!

kill yourself divide and conquer shill

>No one

LOL

kill yourself, fucking retard

>if you kill your enemies they win

a fucking leaf...

1 post by this ID

You're controlled opposition.

>a fucking antifa queer

you're gonna lose

Wjat exactly has he done wrong?

Serious question I hear about him a lot but dont really hear about what he does

He's right in a way, though
The left justifies themselves by claiming a victim status. When they act like violent thugs people see that they are not victims, but are violent thugs
If the left loses its victim status, it has nothing to stand on.

>makes cogent, articulate argument in favor of a white homeland free of jewish subversion
>is controlled opposition

Guess how many you can pick

start saging dummies

kek, I am not even TRS but you realize you just did it again do you?
TRS are a bunch of fags to be honest but punching right isn´t the right answer.
The left killed itself because it punched left and you white nationalists will die too because you are doing the same thing.

Back to the_donald

I don't know which reality he is in, but many were super bluepilled by that The Atlantic video him and his "squad" made. He's just experiencing the backlash now. Egg and chicken, friend. Egg and chicken.

? Sorry I'm not antifa. I don't let the kike media label me and tell me who my leader is fucking retards

>Wjat exactly has he done wrong?
He had the audacity to say that white people have a right to exist, so shitlibs hate him.

Which one of you retards is this?

>Wjat exactly has he done wrong?

Nothing. These people are leftypol/antifa raiders. It is their number 1 objective right now to make us turn against Richard Spencer.

It's not going to work though. The people who hold the chips know that RS is legit, and so even if some redditors disavow him, it won't make a difference.

>cogent articulate argument
>USE THE DANK MEMES GUYS
>hail trump!!

he made ur '''''''movement'''''' look turboautistic and you still lick his asshole.

Did antifa ever try to fight anyone that is looking at them in the face and not sucker punching them in the back of the head and running?

Truly a subhuman behaviour

>Spotted newfag.
>inb4 hurr namefag
Sup Forums designated Spacker as a plant fucking months ago as he came out of nowhere, did a bunch of stupid retarded shit to get trump supporters another bad image in the maynestream meteor, and never once rejected being labsled the (((leader of the alt-right))) due to him being an attention seeking fag-muncher. Same as David Duke.

There is no (((alt-right))).
There is only a Western State.
Communist cunts can fuck off in their free helicopter rides.

cuckold

They've never heard of him several times.

I would punch richard spencer. Racist dick

you guys need to start fighting back.

Ah yeah you're not antifa but you don't have an ideology?

Who in the modern era (past 30 years) have you derived your political beliefs from? You're not stupid enough to think that you're smart enough to "come up with your own", do you?

Basically, who's ideology are you following?

For someone who loves using Alt-Right memes you sure are clueless.

>If you don't fight, you win
Really stimulates my neurons

lets kikes tell him who is leader is.. okay schlomo back in the oven

wow could be a MLK quote. really prompts me to ponder

>e-celebs

back to 8kike, some of you make it so obvious you don't fit in here

I don't need a leader to have an ideology you twat. No wonder you like this faggot he is the alt right justin trudeau.. if you lose you win!!!

twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/822688518346375168 Quality shitpost. But can he do both, ie. shitpost and convert ppl, or just that? That's what quality right-wingers do aka Trump+Regan.

But that's how all the other successful actavis done it

I am not quite sure who he is, but all I know is that he is a literal meme

>"If your enemies kill you, you win"

Just admit that you don't KNOW any you dumb fucking retard.

God the other ones who I called out at least have the self respect to just abandon thread when they get called out, but looks like you're too fucking dumb! Sad!

No one here cares about Spencer, hombre. Now fuck off.

>putting ((())) around alt right
>commies giving away free helicopter rides#

If this isn´t a b8 you should know that your retard-lvl made me think it was.

>accuses someone of being clueless
>decides not to educate the person to prove they're accusation is correct.
Good going, numb nuts.

You will never create anything stable if you have nobody to trust.

Is this some kind of ruse post?

Fuck off Spencer

it's a fucking leaf..

No, no one on Sup Forums follows this fag. maybe /leftypol/ though.