Holy Shit Anyone watching creepy Micheal Moore Rally on Sky News?

He's just called for an overthrow of Democrat Party. He said the women, LGBT and POC need to actively remove the leadership in place of Keith Ellison.

This fucking tirade is madness lads.

Live here:

youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dDc9Ochrifw
discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2158
youtube.com/watch?v=_rtqJ3W3g1c
youtube.com/results?sp=EgIIAQ%3D%3D&q=ashley judd
youtu.be/7MDtgEecJjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's one of the marching women?

I wonder if he is aware, that is exactly what we want to happen. God I hope the Dems double down on their stupidity.

That's awesome. Alienate the largest group of the country, tell me how that works for you. People are starting to see how crazy that sounds

>he's one of the marching women?

Yeah he's speaking to them before they start the march

he's trans.

DO IT FAGGOT

Kek

>Dems spend entire year talking about how they were going to have a landslide victory and the Republican party would implode
>the Republicans won a landslide victory and the Democrat party is imploding

really gets those neurons firing

We really need to meme Keith Ellison into the Democrat leadership. He's a Muslim extremist with ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. They would never win an election again.

where's a drone strike when you need one?

>open video for a second
>LITERALLY HITLER *autistic screeching*
>close video

These people have gone off the deep end.

>Micheal Moore striking the final blow to the divided democrat party

is he truely /ourguy/

Moore is a lard ass so you know he's got fat boy floppy tits. So he almost is a woman..

Did he just get cucked by Ashley Judd? Lol

they have been for over a year now

>he
triggered

Damn this guy was actually level-headed a few months ago. Having his propaganda used against him must have really thrown him over the edge.

Oh sorry, I meant she

20 minutes ago they were literally begging for donations

maybe in biased as a trump supporter, but did anyone else catch when he took credit for shooting down the ethics commission? I don't pay attention to him so I don't know if he was pushing for this. I was under the impression trump had gotten on their ass over twitter.

why does he look like a supervillain

snake eating itself
still haven't realized PA, OH dudes will never vote for yaasss slay crap

our reich will last for a thousand years

Holy shit, this bitch is insane

>not watching on with glee as the left devours itself

Islam and the far left. Both virulently anti-american and anti white.

>remove white liberals from the democrat party and attack white people even more
>next election 90% of whites go for trump
>the camps open up

can't wait

Ww need to join him

This legitimately is the most insane rant/speech I have ever heard in my fucking life. This is like some sort of twilight hour bullshit.

I cannot even. I literally cannot even....

I hope somebody is going to reupload this so I can share it.

Doubling down on brown....excellent...now if we can just convince them to call a convention of states to "get rid of the electoral college"

>for an overthrow of Democrat Party.
We need to support this

But not enough that it succeeds

Just enough that it puts the party in turmoil.

Top kek what a shit show. This has to be a parody.

>women march
>lead by white men

>The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
they are afraid that we will hack them by remote viewing?

Trans fat
>the most unhealthy type of fat

he looks like an old fat pelican made out of scrotum skin

>Be a civil rights activist for women
>Be Muslim

Why don't liberals understand you can't be both?

get in here and downvote

>Muslim
>says "time to be radical"

UmmMmm. Just reported her to the fbi

Did you see the woman before the muslim? If not, please rewind and watch. It is by a long way the most insane thing I've seen.

What's he saying? I can't watch. He's saying Keith Ellison should be the leader, right? And they should overthrow moderates? That's what I'm expecting, hoping for.

So I contribute something, check out Ellison. He's hard left:
discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2158

Why would they need to remove a POC from the leadership position?

Michael Moore mansplaining to women's march...kek

The only reason the Women's March is happening is because of all the dumb bitches that prepaid for their flights and hotel rooms, thinking that Hillary would win. WHOOPS

How are hajibis participating in a women right/empowerment rally? Holy fuck this is annoying how retarded its all become.

youtube.com/watch?v=_rtqJ3W3g1c

Tell me, why does he wear the cap?

And why won't he get a haircut, the fucking hippy.

It's because Moore is transitioning into a trans woman.

regular centre left politics of the democrats cannot reach marginalized peoples like himself anymore.

how is islam anti-white? its a religion not a race.

Why is she singing about pee pees and poo poos?

He's a disgrace to baseball caps.

fuck off muhammad

all part of the (((plan)))

>in place of Keith Ellison

This is good. The Democratic party will implode and turn even more anti White. This will ensure that it will never take power on a national level for decades

oh shit it's Ashley Judd. she used to be a QT now she's gone batshit insane.

I could barely take 30 seconds.... there is no reasoning with people like this, they are just lost causes.

>still haven't realized PA, OH dudes will never vote for yaasss slay crap

My county in Ohio when blue (because we have very few blacks if any...YET)

I'm surprised cause everywhere I went there were Trump signs. But I guess that isn't a true indicator of anything.

YES! Democrats go further left lol! Maybe they could take Trudeau off our hands

>tampons and pads are taxed
>viagria and Rogaine aren't taxed
This woman has to be a parody

>hundreds of thousands of people are marching

[X] DOUBT

This is what we want, a non-white dem party. Even cucks are truly alienated by shitskins.

Get fucked bitches.

When young they are perfectly happy to be sluts, only to become hypocrites when they're dried up, ma pussy give me privlidges.

Didn't realise she was a celebrity. Looks hot in that photo, shame the patriarchy came together to turn her into a mentalist really.

Was Michale Moore actually /ourguy/ all along? Has he played a liberal for all these decades just so he could initiate the collapse of the democratic party from within?

That's a lot of pink hats

What is the FUCK is that thing screaming on stage right now?

>More people are showing up for a protest against trump then the inauguration.

Sup Forums getting BTFO

Holy shit, I think he's actually /ourguy/. I'm not joking, hear me out.

He's talked about New York and California setting the stage for Roe v Wade legalized abortion by legalizing it themselves. Then he goes on to say that New York and California need to do the same thing for universal healthcare and basically a drastically reduced prison system.

Think about it. All those illegals..all those degenerates...in NY and CA, leeching off the system. Criminals getting passes. Slow deterioration of the liberal hotbeds until they crumble under their own liberalism.

Guys... he knows what he's doing, right?

oh fuck it's Van Jones

citation needed

Wooooooow. Just, wow. You really weren't kidding were you?

Republicans are going to walk to a supermajority in 2018 at this rate. The DNC refuses to acknowledge why they lost and now has an insurgency that is literally batshit.

Literally singing about blood stained underwear and erections. She needs to just khs.

I mean, I enjoy watching this shit for the cringe factor and the hilarity but that was too much for me. It's dangerous.

The real question is "How do we support this?"

That was Ashley Judd m8.

It's a shame she's fucking mental.

You can't find one white male on the stage. Muslims, psycho bitches, nigger men can be found on spades though.

For those who missed it, here's Ashley Judd's rant.

And yes, it's just as crazy as everyone is telling you:

youtube.com/results?sp=EgIIAQ%3D%3D&q=ashley judd

>it will never take power
actually they can take power if they spend their resources correctly on the key states and follow the demographic changes. And if by that moment of victory they wil be anti-white party then hohohohohoho

F

She hit the wall, and not just any wall, the hollywood one.

Shes old, old women are not in high demand unless they are amazing actors in Hollywood.

Helen Mirren for example is a great actor. So she still gets work, who's casting Ashley Judd?

To summarize... Moloch demands child sacrifices and who better to insure a steady flow of pro-abortion mindless zombies than the crowds of degenerate leftist dikes.

Seriously, I am happy to see that the Democratic party's base no longer includes average normal people but only the most hardcore leftist. With the only elected leadership being (((Chuck Schumer))) and Nancy Pelosi I see very little hope of the Dems organizing in the next two years. I sincerely hope the left continues down this path to total destruction.

There is no possible way 12-18 year olds are going to watch these people and think 'yeh, this is what I want from my life. I want to be a part of this. This is right. This is good'

Kids are going to see these people for exactly what they are and become total conservatives. It will become cool to be employed, married and a parent by your early 20s and instead of dreadlocks and tattoos, people will get into sport and true education.

It's going to be brilliant.

Van Jones being this butt hurt

youtu.be/7MDtgEecJjo

>Van Jones
someone kill this nigger

>OUR IDENTITY POLITICS FAILED
>SO LETS DO IT AGAIN

REALLY

MAKES

YOU

THINK

>He said the women, LGBT and POC need to actively remove the leadership
Sounds like he's /ourguy/

Yes yes women need more jewish education. They arent brainwashed enough.

The difference is, Helen Mirren had actual stage skills to fall back on. Ashley was just another starlet.

would #purgetheparty be too obvious?

More woman than Michelle will ever be. And, checked.

white people can't join the love army.
they owned slaves.

gays have more love than women because love ruins her career.

pedos are the generals of the love army, it takes a huge amount of love to not abort a child and so much love to consider putting wieners in them.

As much as we all dislike the geriatric dynosaur mafia-types like Pelosi, this old guard is the only thing maintaining a semblance of sanity in the Democratic party.
The typical relevant Dem politician is actually older than the Republican. The old Democrats are very reluctant to let the younger ones in power because they know very well how insane they are. There is no young figures like Cuck Ryan, Cuck Rubio, Priebus, Rand Paul, etc. Even Ted Cruz is relatively young.
The day Pelosi and Biden go into retirement, the Dem will officially become the tumblr party.

pretty glorious, the British Labour Party has done the same thing pretty much, looks like we might be in for a long reign of power if we can keep the left fighting with each other.

white women are minorities and they need education

Its hard to be immigrant in this country.

WHAT IS THIS DELUSION ?

Exactly you can just see a few facts about her life and realise why she so incomplete and is running to feminism.

Old, not as beauitful, no more husband, no children... What does she have to look forward to now? Life isnt getting easier.

>Cant answer my question so just gets triggered

kek you burgers are fucking weak.

#proudWHITEdemocrat

>trans woman of color speaking
don't let the memes be dreams

trans-woman-activist-writer-woman-of-color

wew.