Dubya

Do you miss him Sup Forums?

youtu.be/Be6tunbRcs8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VCvqXXnxLZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He was fucking HITLER

I was not born when he was president.

In reality Dubya's a pretty smart man, but being intelligent doesn't necessarily mean you'll be a good president. You need other qualities as well which he apparently doesn't possess.

Also, in fairness to the guy he had a lot of shit to deal with.

reported

Not anymore

kek
I fucking love the left

I have a funny idea that if Obama and Bush's terms were swapped things would be better. Less aggressive war from Obama and I think Bush would have been a better unifier.

>Bush is LITERALLY HITLER
>Romney is LITERALLY HITLER
>Trump is LITERALLY HITLER
>______ is LITERALLY HITLER
fill in the blank, Sup Forums

I miss him a bit, but we have Trump now.

Paul

Nope he's a globalist shill just like his dad and the clintons

I like that he knows how silly he looked and notices the camera and is all aw shucks I'm an idiot about it. Seems so much happier and relaxed as an ex president, probably happy Jeb never had a chance and so wasn't forced back into political spotlight.

I really do, but Trump more than fills the void.

GW Bush is kawaii

i don't miss that bohemian club satanist fag an neither do i miss any of his kin.
Shadilay, OwO

fuck them all

>satanist
???

Dubya is a good Christian qt, stop with the meanness

Post Bush dancing in Africa

Bush did 9/11 fuck him

weak ass president bush not much different than the clintons. couldn't, or didn't want to change shit because they were weak or corrupt. probbaly the latter

Satan, moloch, minervas owl. All the same and they require child sacrifice

don't fool yourself, he is about as christian as the obamas, not at all. bohemian club members are all molochj worshippers, not christians.

he was an ok president, I just miss the good times I had under him

>tfw

Ivanka

Jeb

sleep tight dubbyah

>He presided over the longest period of 4 on 4 capture the flag, with no over overshields and many single head shot pistol kills. He will be remembered fondly by me for sure.

>liberals are so far gone that a Bush Jr meme now makes up for the two wars he started

Liberals - Same asshole same shit.

Hitler

why would you possibly miss the dumbass responsible for ISIS?

Not anymoar.

checked

Did til yesterday.

>that bit of cliff above the one base you could snipe from if you flew the a banshee up there

watch him squirm when asked directly if he had prior knowledge of 9/11

youtube.com/watch?v=VCvqXXnxLZw

The question was worded weirdly. He isn't asking if he had knowledge of 9/11. He's asking if Howard "Screamin" Dean musing that he did could be classified as political hate speech.