Why does Sup Forums have a negative opinion of India?

Why does Sup Forums have a negative opinion of India?

>Any mention of India = POO IN LOO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
youtube.com/watch?v=xX0v83qSSSo
youtu.be/vTIIMJ9tUc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because they don't stay in their own country

because of a stupid meme based on lies. We north Indians don't shit in the street and are practically Aryan.

Aren't the Jews gonna start targeting India dry now, now that America is dry and barren.

fpbp

Jews only work in teh west because they are white and can blend in and pretend to be us.
This is why they will never be able to take over the east.

Its a meme
Pretty much every country gets shit on.

Because we tell them to poo in loo and they keep shitting in designated streets.

>India
>inherited an elite governing system from the British Empire
>manage to run it down to the third world tier system it is today
>maintain and enforce medieval caste system
>all aboard the rape busses
>filthiest rivers in the World
>literally their entire water supply is a fucking health hazard guaranteed to shorten your lifespan several decades
>btfo by chinks
>cannot conquer Pakistan

POO IN FUCKING LOO.

They are pretty much the filthiest race on Earth. Not only just because they shit everywhere they walk, something even animals know better than doing. But because of places like the Ganges where it's so polluted with shit, urine, and decaying flesh but the subhumans still bathe and drink in the water. They are basically breeding superviruses through their shitty hygiene and they're being let in the Western countries in droves.

Every pooinloo doctor I've had was a fuckhead too, it's like they coasted through medical school and they get a degree for showing up and being brown.

kaiso ho ji? It's sad tumhare "north indian women" ko islamic laude bahut pasand hai. Can you keep them in order?

pajeet is right you know goys?

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

bc most shitposters are fat ignorant drumpfags

Reminder than washing your hands in India is a cultural taboo.

i always wanted to visit india but i cant get over how filthy the ganges is and the fact that indians bathe in it.

theres fucking dead bodies and turds floating in it, why the hell would bathe in it?

Because the whole country is a shithole

oh also this.

youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0

fpbp

They don't just bathe in it, they drink the water too.

Disgusting "people".

POO IN LOO!

seriously though, every country get's shit on

if I'd make such a thread then pretty much a non-country would start to be posted

amerifats would get buried under the 40% black memes

swedes and germans would get the cuck treatment

ireland would get the potatonigger treatment

just take it in pride and thank your elephant headed 12 dicks god that you're not one of those countries that doesn't get laughed at at all

>every country get's shit on
Except in India it's literal.

>seriously though, every country get's shit on
Not you though, because you're a ... you get it

Kek!

As a child I always had a dream about this. Jumping into raw sewage in a diving suit.

No other country on Earth has fucked up their own water supply and disrespects personal hygiene as much as India.

North Indians act like nigger monkeys, shit up streets, rape people. Fuck off and take your UP/Bihari friends out of my state too REEEEEEEEEEE

it's a meme you dip

mumbai?

We'd really like it if you stop the H1B thing entirely and stop the brain drain

But you like to continue with it. What can we do?

Goa

This.
Indians are no better than Africans, in some ways they are worse.

It's the dalits and UP/Bihari people

It's your employers and the rich the ones bringing them into your country because it's cheaper

But le rich are le good people, dog bless le free market (tm) :DDDDD

Honestly I'm very glad I'm a spic and not someone from that part of the world. The overpopulation, squalor, poverty and shit everywhere would be unbearable.

The ones I've met are good people. kind of dorky but nice mostly

Because you need to stop exporting your off-cuts and crying that you are poor while undercutting others.

ah, india, what a lovely country

Because India and Indians fucking stink.

beautiful!

I'm sure it is but it's easier just to say Indian.

Who said I did?

>not being an esoteric Nazi

I heard there is an entire beach in goa for russians, even the locals are afraid to go there. true? also the best time to come to goa? i dont like coming in the winter because of all those gay music festivals.

thats a map for tsunami and everyone knows it

POO

kys you disgusting subhumans

Then tell me why do Americans have 30x rape rates of India? 15000x if you believe what your president?

Why does America have such a high crime and homicide rate?

You can't blame the niggers. They are American too right?

I'm fine with Indians as long as they stay in India. Western countries don't want them long term nor should they.

kys you cuck. good job electing a jew puppet for president, and the leader of your alt right is Richard "BTFO by a nigger" Spencer. congrats faggot

The pic actually bullshit. It's the map of wave height differential during storms or something. Reverse image search it. I was sad when I found out too.

>implying that americans are white
fuck off pajeet
nobody likes your or your country.
if i had to choose who to save between you and north korea i would choose north korea.
Kill YOURSELF

Bharatfriends, question here.

What is the society thoughts on tantra and tantrikas? Are they despised?

It seems that the aghoris are viewed like sorcerers or voodoo people in the West.

What about tibetans?

>nobody likes your or your country.
I MEANT TO SAY YOU
FUCK
SORRY

Why doesn't India bottle the Ganges water and resell it? A good name for such an endeavor would be Desi-ani!

It is the niggers but the difference is that we just call them niggers. I don't know the name of every Indian subcaste and to be frank I don't care. I don't want ANY of you curryniggers shitting up our countries anymore. The decent ones tend to bring their trash relatives/friends with them, just like American niggers.

Also I'm sure most rapes in India go unreported. It's an every day thing there and the cops are inept as fuck (See: Indian) .

I don't.

Because pol is deeply ashamed to come from indian albinos. They came from the poo. As lepers. So they shout and yell in innate inferiority. They will never be the original. They are deficient.

DIE FOR THE POO LYFE

it's ok slovenia. you gave us the hottest first lady, we'll forgive you for the night

I was offered Euro passport. Still am

Chose India. India is the best country in the world. You white bois will never get it. I've been to USA, England, Thailand. India is the greatest country in the world. God bless India

pol doesnt know where they came from, and if you show them. They screech very loudly and pretend not to see. They lie to themselves everyday because they are ashamed of who they really are.

So all Americans and Canadians who aren't native should be hated?

All Americans and Canadians who aren't white should be hated*

awesome kek

Mianly, pol is mad becuse pollacks come from broke home. They see indians an blacks having loving homes, and they get very mad. Cuz their homes were broken when their mothers filed for divorce. 50% rate in western countries. This is why they are here. To lash out that trauma. Pity them.

what?
India was a shithole during british rule. It's millions of times better today then when the british left.

And I think it's funny an Australian is saying"btfo by chinks". How's that Chinese overlord cock taste?

SHART

IN

why did he go in there?

CART

>blacks having loving homes
(You)

That doesn't align with this train of thought though

Pity them, they are albinos and very ashamed of it. We are proud of our selves. They albinos need to lie and play pretend. maximum shame game.

I am become death
the destoyer of worlds

>implying that i cant go to the half of the world without visa
dumb pajeet

My bait never just goes by, you cant unsee the truth. Its not bait. Its nazi ego destruction.

I'm not the one who said that. They're not American or Canadian actually, they're shitskins that SJWs/kikes push to flood our countries en masse that contribute to the lack of jobs. I don't care if you have had a work visa for 30 years you're not a citizen and you need to go back.

>implying that slovenia should be a country
you really are that dumb ain't ya

The look on your faces when you cant escape back to your fake reality.

That's a shitty way to go

The matrix has you Neo

>What's the matter? Drink up Pajeet!

KEK

So is the case with many of the people I know. Virtually all of my state is allowed EU citizenship by Portugal. Most people don't accept it because they do not like Arabs in EU

EU is a shithole. You have to dodge trucks, hope that your family doesn't get blown away by muslims, very little family value in society etc.

Well to be American or Canadian you have to be a native of the land or a legal citizen. Obviously those without citizenship can't be either.

SUPERPOWER
UPERPOWER
PERPOWER
ERPOWER
RPOWER
POWER
OWER
WER
ER
R

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

Because India is fucking disgusting and revolting

youtube.com/watch?v=xX0v83qSSSo

I mean just look at this, I seriously hope Ebola Chan purifies that place

not here in slavland m8

>Pajeet talking about Muslims
WEW
EW
W

They basically pay pooinloos to come to school and get citizenship while they have a visa here. Bangladeshis too.

Do people there really squat in the streets while smoking and drinking vodka?

Just curious

white people made those countries. "native" peoples(who migrated from asia) just sat on those lands picking berries. they idn't create the societies though, they were in the way if anything

not in croatia, we're mildly slavic
to give you an example, we beat anyone who isn't catholic or white

I have nothing against India. But can we make it a tread song?

youtu.be/vTIIMJ9tUc8

Indian Muslims are just converted from Hindus and are basically the same race

If they try shit, they are shown their place

Arabic mudslimes are completely different. They are worse than dalits and niggers. Subhuman terrorist mullahs. Maybe you haven't met one in real life

>catholic
Top kek. Catholics are biggest cucks I've seen. 30% of my state is Catholic. Every one of them supports the communist pope

not here m8

>Indian Muslims are just converted from Hindus and are basically the same race
India will be a caliphate in the next 20 years unless Islam is virtually exterminated by then.

It's spreading like wildfire there, and you're only one generation away from Hindu converts being born Muslims which might as well be Arabic.

I personally am disappointed in the poos mainly because they are giving up on pretty awesome hinduism and submitting to boring shitty islam. They are losing their national identity.
Also they think they are a superpower when they can't even shit in a toilet.

India is 80% Hindu and 14% Muslim. Your country is 55% "white". Something tells me you have much bigger problems

Islam is being forced on them.

This, they just won't stop spreading

>14% Muslim
And that's approximately about 180 million people.
Whites make up about 63% of the US population.
Blacks in the US make up about 13% of the population, so around 35 million and I'm being generous. You have 150 million more muslims than we have niggers, Pajeet.

Plus we have firearms to protect ourselves and bring our nation out of ruin, you have nothing.

>Why does Sup Forums have a negative opinion of India?

we don't

its a meme you dip

there is a lot of shit there though

fpbp