Welp, the stats are in, people with tattoos are more likely to be deviant, promiscious, abuse drugs...

Welp, the stats are in, people with tattoos are more likely to be deviant, promiscious, abuse drugs, and suffer mentally illness:

drjkoch.org/Research/Tatts Gender Final.pdf

torontosun.com/news/torontoandgta/2010/01/30/12681221.html

I hate tattooed whores.

Nose piercings are even worse.

What surprise

and? use them for what they are and toss em when youre done. only a raging faggot has a problem with this

What the hell is wrong with her ass?

This

>Hey bigot, I'm having your baby, gonna raise it to be a girl no matter what---try something I dare you

Why are americans so risky with their penises?

Things we already knew for 500, Alex

>getting laid
>seen as risky
fagit virgin identified

Have fun raising it alone!

She used to be my roommate

thats a bingo

That my dick isnt balls deep in it

No. Women are weak and this is what happens in the absence of strong male leaders. Those of you who would treat them as whores will get just that.

As for wanting proper women in our society again, step uo and by a strong, dominant leader for the women in your life. Whether it's your wife, sister, daughter, or friend, step up and be a man. Guide them with a firm hand.

some women are broken trash. they are defective. dont marry them. do your business and move on

Next thing you'll tell me people who read Sup Forums are more likely to have negative views of jews.

Wow, you guys are literally salmon minded, not caring what your offspring will go through.

Selfish as fuck.

There shouldnt be "business". You are legitimizing human garbage and risking STDs or pregnancy. Be a fucking man.

Says the 13 year old COD addict.

Exactly, treat these women like they are a walking bio-hazard.

cry me a river pussy. who said shit about offspring? who said the trashy whore gets pregnant? someday when you get your first sex you will understand the mechanics better

> Getting laid not being seen at the same time risky and as doing your part to promote hookup culture.

Good goy detected.

Well duh

Oh shut up nigger, why bother with an illegitimate tranny son that has half of her in it when you could just make a new one with someone better

Finally, proof for the correlation.

It's easier to disrespect others when you don't respect yourself.

>smoke weed daily
>bang whores and occasional prostitutes
>drink daily
>occasionally get some crack cocaine which is pretty fucking gnarly
>past therapist had suggested im sociopathic
>0 tattoos

>risking stds
i risk dying every time i drive my car. i guess i better walk from now on. fucking homo

no shit
I have never met a person with tattoos that wasn't a complete degenerate .

>getting naked in front of a lady is scary
beta fag detected

You can still have children after surviving a car crash.
With AIDS, you lose all of your sexual market value in an instant, and be damned into hell if you bareback anyway.

Holy shit americans are degenerates.

i see the problem
>checks flag
sex in this country is voluntary. not enrichment handed out by refugees.

Self-mutilation is the accepted method of bridging the gap between the reality of simply being severely limited human beings and the delusional Strong Smart Independent (TM) "empowerment" profile that the media perpetuates.

The key factor in self-mutilation is that it a) is a decision they make all by themselves (reality: it's a decision nobody else has any interest in making for them anyway); b) the results of their decision are permanent (so they never have to admit they made a mistake because it cannot practically be undone even if they want to undo it) c) the social consequences of doing so can be mitigated by a claim of victimhood and/or taking up residence in a social colony of criminals, alcholics and other social outcasts and go through life with the righteous paranoia of the "us vs. them" mentality.

Similarly, that's why so many go black. It's a low-effort, low intelligence pathway to asserting oneself by the time honored method of angering and disappointing the only people in the world who actually care about you. This the level at which they operate.

Just stay safe while on the hunt for arguments, burgerbro

..........Dude
I'd still fuck it, i'd fuck her really fucking hard

She's fucking hot

Agreed, although I have a strange attraction to females who are somewhat trashy (but easy to manipulate) -- those beneath me. Tattoos aren't a bad indicator in combination with other factors.

You nailed it sweden.

many such cases!
good words, desu, will use and claim as my insights

Wow this guy actually knows wtf he's taking about

kill yourself