She's right you know

She's right you know

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/donald-trump-declare-january-20th-as-trump-day-or-change-mlk-day-to-djt-day
cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
youtube.com/watch?v=1VUNFI_rZ2g
youtube.com/watch?v=oj9dA6E3fJw
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BPQB9CM_ZkQ&ved=0ahUKEwiE9_j6t9XRAhVKrFQKHWqyDPEQwqsBCBwwAA&usg=AFQjCNFHIyTAT1IdGXpnNinkLBG7aCxPmg&sig2=GCz1FmVjuTJUjiUbWQEUMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

#Hillarymarch

Grats on first woman pres- oh

Are they stronger? Is that why they lost despite having a 3 million person advantage?

right about what? being the resistance or being stronger than us?

but she is wrong about both.

>falling for the "alt-right" meme

wow so strong

>Laurie Penny
>right

>women
>strong

wait, wut u r sayin is, we be the government now?

sheeeeeiiittt

>You're not the resistance
we never we're, if anything we've always been closer to the empire
hashtag we got death star

I thought the resistance is anti-mainstream? Really makes my refugees rape...

>WOMEN ARE STRONGER THEN YOU!!!!!
>cant lift something over 10 pounds
ok....

Bitch, this is just the start. Europe is next.

>no guns

Reminder if you don't shoot these faggots the second they punch you you're missing an opportunity.

who cares?

WE

IZ

PREZIDENT

>we are stronger than you
I hope so, that washing up isn't going to do itself, chop chop.

sign this to prove we are still edgy

change.org/p/donald-trump-declare-january-20th-as-trump-day-or-change-mlk-day-to-djt-day

(Liberal) women are weak AND unarmed.

This should be fun.

That could be the beginning of an ad for buy one get one free sweaters at Target. Who the fuck are liberals kidding? Even the military industrial complex virtue signals about diversity. Fucking please.

we empire now

We should make fun of how much money they wasted on their first woman pres march.

Has anyone else ever seen a woman turn on crocodile tears purely for the purposes of manipulation?

i don't think these people know what strong even means anymore

No, she's living a libtard illusion. Saying something does not make it so.

>tfw white woman and men are this divided
>western birth rates already well below replacement
>All these women care about is abortions, birth control and hordes of brown men being allowed to immigrate in.

This is the end of civilization isint it lads? We might have won politically but our women are so spoilt and rotten that they are beyond redemption.

This must be how Adam felt when Eve betrayed him in the garden.

>she challenges our edge

she hasent seen shit lmao df trump is poor mans hitler lmao

>she challenges our edge

she hasent seen shit lmao df trump is poor mans hitler lmao

just wait till Gen Z mmm

All conservatives need do is stay silent for the next 4 years. They'll get so high on their own social media fart-sniffing, and then not show up to vote.

>being proud of being edgy

Some of them only do it for attention, they give two fucks who wins, they just want the damn likes.

what

Use the Whitehouse petition site, if those get 100k signatures he has to respond.

The left woke up and loitered

What happens when the right wakes up

>literally out of power for 1 day
>we the resistance now

lmao

>mass media, hollywood, celebrities, establishment hacks and politicians, Saudi arabia, academia, etc. all on your side

wow I guess they really are the counter culture

really chops my sticks

except this won't happen

There will be riots
There will be terror attacks
Trump supports tortured

This will be beneficial. One dead Trump teenager is 100,000 converted normies. Especially if he's innocent looking.

>this desperate to be a rebel in some narrative
This whole situation has really redpilled me on the necessity of religion.

oh god it has suddenly struck me how retarded the next four years will be, all these celebs and journalists pretending that they live in occupied france, oh christ i am irritated just thinking about it

>stronger
>lost presidency, senate, house, supreme court and most govrnships

Also, THE MALL WAS AT FULL CAPACITY

cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

(Archive links won't work with zoomable photos)

that's how strong looks like

sorry I'm sick and have a clogged head

youtube.com/watch?v=1VUNFI_rZ2g

THE MOST IMPORTANT

> look fucking cis males, you are all racists and i`m not lonely and not frustrated, just like supreme feminist leader promised #lookatme

ah ok all good senpai

My gf hasn't yet, but is getting to the point.

She comstantly tries to guilt trip me and shit when she wants to win an argument. It's infuriating. The second she cries to "win" is the second I'm dumping her ass.

>giving a shit about laurie penny
youtube.com/watch?v=oj9dA6E3fJw

Pretty sure the resistance doesn't have the media, Hollywood, and billionaire funders. If anything they're another army, but that implies that we, or the "alt-right" are one in the first place. We're the closest thing to an alt-right hub, and we're just a bunch of anonymous jokers on the Internet. A Sup Forums march on Washington wouldn't get millions of people; it'd probably get 30, who'd all have dozens of people calling their jobs trying to get them fired.

jesus christ. you're right.

this is either going to be ridiculously funny or ridiculously painful.

probably some sort of abhorrent mixture of both.

The alt right doesn't even exist. She might as well say Darth Vader. Will have a bigger impact.

>we're stronger than you
I guess that's why Trump lost so badly

She has a good point about IRL vs staying on the Internet and posting memes. Physical collaboration will always be more substantial with greater impact of results than writing words and posting pictures.

yes

many times

You're def more stupid. Marching and protesting based on a corporate whore media lie. The "pussy" comment was about consensual activity with a groupie. Not sexual harassment like the corporate whore media tried to paint it 24-7. So your march was a joke and the joke was on you.

>NUH-UH WE'RE THE RESISTANCE

Do the left need a continuous victim complex to justify their existence?

Next you'll tell me that being fat is sexy...and that women are funny.

White women voted Trump over Hillary 5 to 4
>but muh boomers
The hipster gen voted for Trump. Why would it be different for GenX and Y now?

>alt-right
Frog king says thank you.

DONT DOUBT MEME MAGIC

KEK IS WITH US

Going on the street won't help in our case.

Remember when Ryan Gosling shoved her out of traffic because she was too busy updating her social media to pay attention to things like cars. Then she had the arrogance to complain that everyone was treating him like a hero and her like an idiot because The Patriarchy or something?

Last i checked, Britain voted to leave the eu, and trump got elected president. 2 alt right - 0 cucks.

Cry, bitch and moan all you want, it literally won't change anything.

So strong in fact, their candidate lost.

Somebody post her nudes

I'm not sure 3 million corpses are as much an advantage as you think,

>Proudly calling yourself edgy

The alt right will dominate the US, China & Russia military members.

Out of all the despicable lies that leftists spread the idea that they don't have any power in society is the most blatant and disgusting.

They have the main stream media, social media, literally law enforcement working as disrupting anyone not buying their into narrative... and they're the resistance? please. What world do these cunts live in?

If we're not the resistance that means we own the world Hahahahahahahahahahahahah

It's never been about being edgy, Laurie

Feels good, man!

>WE ARE STRONGER THAN YOU
>stop the cis white scum im being oppressed

Not when you all share the same opinion as celebrities news anchors teachers and your local librarian your not counter culture

Good. I would rather be in power than be the edgy resistance. This isn't Star Wars.

Man there were 40,000 protesters in my city today. That's crazy! I heard there were another 400,000 at our state capitol and another 4 million nationwide! In the Americas combined it had to be in the neighborhood of 40 million. By 3pm the western hemisphere experienced an additional surge of 400 million protesters and by tea time (in Europe) I think the number was something around 4 billion. Israelis refused to protest so the number didn't quite reach 4 gorillian, but I heard it was close!

>If if if if if it's okay with you I would like my r-r-rights please
Strong as fuck

>liberals
>we're the edgy ones now

k

Checked.

lolwut please be bait.

That was Obama policy, gdby.

Anyone got the Lauren Penny UKIP wife meme? Can't find it.

This isn't the place to justify Japan's warcrimes.

I love stereotypical British accents

underrated

>le resistance

How fucking dramatic can these people get over their candidate not winning? Jesus.

>'we won, we did it'
>goes home back to reality
>trump will still be president

Hiroshima Nagasaki nigger

I hope trump pulls a hiroshima on your tokeo cuck eyes

Sup Forums has always been about crossing the boundaries of web and IRL, something that OP isn't considering...

They're the edgy resistance despite having the entire media and political elites demonizing us for the entirety of Trump's campaign, and continuing to do so even after we overcame the odds and won? Man, these people love to LARP as freedom fighters.

Why did any normie take Shilary the least bit seriously in that pantsu on head retard speech? Anyone who hasn't heard of Sup Forums or is even remotely sane should have thought she was out of her fucking element then and there and voted either third party or Trump. But no, people like Laurie Penny or Patton Oswalt actually think the alt-right is a real thing. So many people were convinced. Humanity is hopeless.

With this 5
Kek will stike her down.

she probably calls for a medic when the twitter trolling gets too hot

>There will be riots
>There will be terror attacks
>Trump supports tortured

That's cute, user. There won't be shit. A few days of protests and then nothing. Just like when he was elected

very stimulant of the neurones

WTF?

I want to be a castrated feminist manlet now.

That post changed my life.

its good for us though, normies will get sick of it

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BPQB9CM_ZkQ&ved=0ahUKEwiE9_j6t9XRAhVKrFQKHWqyDPEQwqsBCBwwAA&usg=AFQjCNFHIyTAT1IdGXpnNinkLBG7aCxPmg&sig2=GCz1FmVjuTJUjiUbWQEUMA

He kept it around, while Obama's other sites he shut down. There is a petition on there already demanding Trump's tax documents that has over 100k. Can't wait for the response.
>No.

Manlet hating is more of a feminist thing though
It makes them feel powerful when they can undermine most of the male population for not having a huge penis, being over 6 feet tall, being buff, having a perfect 10/10 face and whatever other unrealistic standard they can add to the endless list