This is illegal in the """""""""""""""""""""land of the free"""""""""""""""""""

>This is illegal in the """""""""""""""""""""land of the free"""""""""""""""""""

How do you even justify this?

Personal possession isn't illegal in FUCKING CANADA, the most feminist country on earth. But in the land of the free, home of the "brave" it's illegal.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.cijnews.com/?p=14237
globalnews.ca/news/2676548/canadian-robert-penner-arrested-after-criticizing-nepal-government-on-twitter/
news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/christie-blatchford-ruling-in-twitter-harassment-trial-could-have-enormous-fallout-for-free-speech
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4144360/Anti-Trump-protesters-face-10-years-prison.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FTM detected

Go fuck yourself leaf

Hahaha amerilard btfo

You know I'm right, and you literally can't explain it.

>leaf
take your piss jar of a thread back to France

Is liquid in a container really illegal in the USA?

LOL another free country huh

Go get fucked to death by kangaroos and emus

what is it, piss?

Yeah it's urine

Why is it illegal to horde pee in usa?

I'm not sure, I guess they hate men having optimal testosterone levels.

Easier for Jews to control them if they're feminized and complacent.

Oh boy, another contextless shitty thread started by a Canadian; at least Aussie shitposters are funny.

DUDE A FUCKING LEAF LMAO
shouldnt you be worried about your shit economy instead trying to troll with your shit b8

Probably tren, maybe test

True. Also FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE.

How is exposing retardation in the land of the free "contextless"?

>needing to juice for gains
Lifting is about the journey, not the destination. Gear is for insecure faggots and cheating athletes.

Shouldn't you be putting people in prison for wanting to smoke marijuana?

It's test-e

Yeah okay twink LOL

How's that pathetic """physique""" coming along? How's that 210lb bench press you've been working on for ages now?

Mmmm Nice Trips....... cant argue with that....

Thread is back on the menu boyz

shouldnt you be importing muhammad with your monopoly money so he can fuck your wife

I don't get complaints.

Color me surprised. Leafs don't produce adequate testosterone

I bet the women love your insecurity.

Shouldn't you be having your cities literally burned down by people unhappy with an elected president? LOL

Shouldn't you be getting bricks thrown in your face and beaten by "colored americans" for admitting to voting for the then president-elect(now just president)?

LOL

Your country is infinitely more cuckolded

You can likterally go to prison for wanting to build some muscle and not be a nu-male. How pathetic is that

I bet you're really successful and totally not a beta loser.

>Caring what women want

Nigger they don't give a fuck. They see capped delts and a v-taper and they get wet, it's a primal instinct. I just tell them i do zumba and wii-fit and if they want to come to come over to my apartment to play some

Haha nice backpedal leaf. Day of the rake is coming. You can only shitpost until someone real shuts you the fuck down.

Face it. Gear is for fucking insecure faggots.

your torso literally looks like a box

You're talking about the country where the most popular candidate didn't win their "election".

>white canadians homes burn down
>lol oh well if you put out the fire it wins
>heres a few hundred monopoly money

>oh no you are a poor oppressed muslim
>heres $3500 a month
lel canada is fucking pathetic

You're a sad little man, aren't you? Pathetic.

face it it's for secure faggots you idiot

Why are you so guys so aggressive who

pissed in your wheaties this morning?

>Has to make things up that aren't true when his precious shithole gets BTFO

Cops shoot a nigger criminal in your country and you get half a city burned down. LOL

CANNOT MAKE THIS UP

You are so bent right now.

u drink urine? Fucking leaf

"I voted for Donald Trump"

is enough to get beaten by blacks in America. LOL

HAHAHAHAHA

"The cops are bad"

is enough to get arrested in Canada. LOL

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHA

What?

That doesn't occur though, whereas in the land of the free people have gotten beaten for admitting they voted for the President.

Remember Trayvon?
>Get attacked by black criminal
>Defend yourself and kill him with a weapon you are legally allowed to carry and use in situations exactly like this
>Get your life ruined, slandered by every media outlet and have to endure long and grueling court process

THIS IS NORMAL IN AMERICA

HAHAHHAHA

>Dude he's black that means he's bad

You HAD A BLACK PRESIDENT FOR 8 YEARS

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

TWICE. YOU ELECTED A NIGGER TO THE HIGHEST OFFICE, TWICE!

en.cijnews.com/?p=14237
globalnews.ca/news/2676548/canadian-robert-penner-arrested-after-criticizing-nepal-government-on-twitter/

Canadian man facing six months in jail for tweets criticizing feminists:
news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/christie-blatchford-ruling-in-twitter-harassment-trial-could-have-enormous-fallout-for-free-speech

CAN YOU GET MORE CANUCKED THAN THIS?

CANUCKS LOL

is that a peepee jar?

LMAOING@YOURLIFE LEAFS

t. Had a nigger as president for 2 terms

Do you ever get so horny from your gear that you just gotta fuck your dog?

Fucking leafs will never learn.

guess what that nigger is gone you have to deal with DUDE WEED trudeau for the next 4 years hope you like your shit economy once trump takes away free trade from your faggot asses

YOU DONT EVEN GET TO VOTE FOR YOUR PM LMAO

SO KEKED YOU DONT EVEN GET A CHOICE HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

yeah in canada they inject themselves with urine

BLACKS USED TO BE SLAVES IN YOUR COUNTRY, DOING THE JOBS WHITES DIDN'T WANT TO DO...

A CENTURY LATER THEY'RE IN THE WHITE HOUSE AND BURNING DOWN YOUR CITIES FOR VOTING FOR TRUMP

H4H4H4H4H4H4H4H4HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just delete this thread, you're getting blown the fuck out left and right. Its sad really. Many such cases.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4144360/Anti-Trump-protesters-face-10-years-prison.html

I thought this was going to be a honey thread.

Wouldn't expect an american to know anything about athletic performance or healthy hormonal levels LOL

How's that estrogen in your water?

makes sense

jesus thats a lot of fat

All canada does is take the piss... so they can inject themselves with it.

lol Xd le piss meme

You're fat as fuck, time to cut fatty

Did you really just have to steal a joke from an American? Sad.

>a joke

The joke is how you look

>CANADA, the most feminist country on earth.
>Trying to steal Sweden's title like niggers try to steal egyptian history
>Even less of a feminist country than south korea
You people aren't satisfied with taking credit from the British burning down the white house as your own achievement but now you're trying to steal Sweden's one defining achievement that they paid with the lives, blood and money of Swedish natives while inviting hundreds of thousands of rapefugees to have their way with the native women with zero consequences. Canadians really are low and have no shame or honor.

>trinidad and tobago

I was going to make a comeback but your country says it all

Fucking 1st grader jokes now? We are approaching levels of pathetic not seen since Trudeau was cucked by islam.

Wow what a burn................

You can't even find my country without the aid of google maps. That's how ridiculous you are. At least you're not
>1 post by this ID
Now go to bed, you have church in a few hours.

you are fat and dumb

What movie is this?

What, your body does not produce the correct amount of hormones see you have to inject that the stay healthy?

I think if you have a serious medical condition like the one that I assume you are explaining that you have you can get a prescription for hormone supplements in this country so I really don't understand where all of your aggression is coming from.

High test?

Dead Snow 2 or possibly 3

>canada wants to horde its pee after sexing animals.

You go canada we won't stop you go.

the fuck am i watching?