41 KEKS

Why is your leader such a cuck?

Makes you White Supremacists all look like pussies on Twitter & Facebook and normie land.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jonathon_lauder
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Zzzzzz

>this guy comes out of nowhere
>larper decides he's the leader of larp organization
>media also calls him the leader
>media films him and then he gets punched in face
>instant headline
Really makes you think

really makes you kek

that punch wasn't even a good shot, barely knicked him on the ear

>1 post by this ID

nazi scum will never win against the spirit of the free.

I don't think you defend freedom by infringing on freedom of people with violence for using their freedom of speech

Now theres two

A literal who to pol/world his whole life then instantly becomes leader of alt right after nazi salute

(((leader)))

>that filename
>a sucker punch as weak as THAT is the left's idea of btfo
adorable

he ran away like a little bitch holding his poor little nazi skull

You worship the fucking pepe pin on his shirt. He is your diplomat

I think Spencer likes to be shat on and enjoys watching his wife suck cocks and degradation

I saw proof in another thread

Sad!

Getting assaulted randomly has nothing to do with cuckoldry, or being a pussy.

Never happened, you fucking delusional moron. although the perpetrator did run away.

adorable. When the right punches you don't run away at all :^)

It's like all this "alt-right" shit. They group everyone that disagrees with their narrative under this umbrella group. So there's everything from neo-nazis and white supremecists to just people who think the media is dishonest and Hillary is evil.

Stop shilling for controll opposition. He is no ones leader.

he coined the term alt right, dipshit

>he ran away like a little bitch
The assaulter? Yeah he did.

If that assaulter wasn't punching like a girl he should've knocked Spencer out. He had a full on nigger sucker punch. But nope.

And this guy had hit Spencer earlier and Dick just fucking shrugged it off.

Oh and that assault has been identified as a BDSM sub who enjoys eating shit. Literally.

Now you're a German so you're an idiot. Let's all be on the same page here. But suppose what you say is true. That's utterly irrelevant to anything else. So your post was a total waste of time, "dipshit." Hey, you better call your mother, make sure Ahmed and Mohammad aren't raping her right now.

now that's a punch

> Richard has been LARPing since 2010.

I thought in order to be called a leader one has to be followed...

He's just one of us. You stupid commies don't get that concept. We - the good people - are individuals who decided to work together.

We are not dependant on eachother.

Keep sucking skinhead dick senpai

>implying Richard Spencer is the leader of the awoovment and not Donald J Trump
>implying some antifa faggot in a mask suckerpucnhing someone and then running away makes him a badass

Spencer just went right back to doing his interview. How much a weakling is this literal shit eating cuck?

at least TRY to hide your anger.

Your image is old

Trump is our leader

#NOTMYLEADER

Holy shit, Trump got punched in the face?

Where's the video?

A literal shit-eating cuckhold sucker punched him,didn't even knock him out and then ran away

praise kek
bless our leader Trump

>your

The "alt right" is just a bunch of LARPing jews (literally) pretending to be white nationalists for internet money.

This is a good look for Nazis huh?

*vintage

You've got some interesting members.
twitter.com/jonathon_lauder

literally who

Well for me the fact that lefties are glorifying a cuck who put all the testosterone he ever had in that pathetic punch is good look for nazis yes

As american as apple pie.

I woke up late today. What's going on here?

The poor man was likely only following orders. It looks like he's been enslaved, psychologically broken and is now being used as a foot soldier.

that wasn't even a punch...

enslaved by his own desires and degeneracy

Gay

nah

There are good and bad punches and in the end it's the KO that matters.

Then what does that make the Alt -Right, you're Sub-Betas. EMBARRASSING !

Fascists all deserve a bullet

Lucky 7s confirm you faggots stop making these bait threads

Afa are real badasses, attacking a lone man off guard 5 on 1.

Also wearing masks.
Real badasses.

alright bernie, go to bed, you're old.

you're projecting.

>can't knock someone out with a full body sucker punch

lmao, leftist pussy manlets in action

>The "alt right" leader let a shit eating old man punch him
>He's such a pussy he's shilling a cantonese flipbook imageboard for help

How is this faggot NOT controlled opposition?

This. The alt right only exists so the media can shame right wing politics.

Planning some scat rat action with your buddy Raymond B. Bailey in the meanwhile?

I'm looking for this guy's obituary because I'm under the impression he is dead.

Used the name Robert Evans (slave Ray)
Died November 15th, 2015 - possibly related to a brain tumor

>your leader

No matter if he is legit or controlled opposition, he is still only one man out of many who tries to do what is right.

>your leader
No one here gives a shit about Richard Spencer.
Also, he got sucker punched, after which the literal shiteating cuck ran away. Leftards only dare "fight" cowardly.

our leader? just look at all the threads. this board is left as fuck now. the fascist nazi scum is long gone. we won, dude. celebrate

>>this guy comes out of nowhere
No you just weren't paying enough attention. I don't know what the right wing version of virtue-signalling is, but you're fucking doing it.
>>larper decides he's the leader of larp organization
He's never, ever claimed to be the leader of anything. All he's ever said is that he likely coined the term Alt-Right. Fucking get over it.
>>media also calls him the leader
Because the media wants him to be their target, dipshit. Of course they're gonna say he's the leader, what, do you fucking trust them now or something?
>>media films him and then gets punches in face
A sucker-punch out of nowhere.
>>instant headline
Yeah because everyone wants to see this guy get punched because it's rammed down their throats that he's a white supremacist and a Nazi. Of course he's gonna make headlines with this shit.
>Really makes you think
Clearly it doesn't because you sound like you have sand for fucking brains.

41 KEKS

why is your leader such a cuck?

makes you white supremacists all look like pussies on twitter and facebook and normie land punching a man without him knowing

is how you could right that if the situation was reversed i dont even know who this guy is but i suppose the guy who hit him is a hero according to liberals

They 'fake die' whenever it is convenient...

he is alive, it is him.

>Everybody on Sup Forums is a white supremacist.

>Wearing a cartoon frog pin=leader of Sup Forums
I bet you went to public school