Lauren Southern IS A MAN BABY

youtu.be/x7vHvclMgYI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gGpZSefYvwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

skip to 1:55

She's drunk again

kek.
it's funny cause everybody knows it's complete bullshit, but she has to play along and apologize because of her retarded ideology.

(I mean yes she's legally a man, she didn't lie. But that she managed to legally change her gender is already bullshit.)

Preop 4 life

Check out a video she did with rebel media a few months ago. She legally changed the gender on her ID card to male, mostly to mock how hilariously easy it is to do so.
In this situation it proved quite fruitful.

Can she change that back?

absolute madman
;^)

burgers tell me is it true, can you just go and decided to be the opposit gender for bants?

Leafs, and it'll soon be mandatory there.

yes, but you'll still be seen as evil if you're White

Top Kek, that mind blown at 2:02

no, bad medpack

Damn, I wish a leftist had sharked her.

The mad man apparently did it

>tfw you are now gay

What the fuck does she have a penis or not?

This bum was btfo

Well done Lauren!

Kek

Even if she does so what? Are you a fucking bigot?

His real name is Liam and yes, he was born with a penis. You seriously didn't know this? That's sorta the joke.

Who gives a fuck.
Sage.

She's an embarrassment. She never says anything intelligent. I find it funny how the left used to always call the people on the right dumb and now you can see the shift on the right going from christian conservatives to a type of pro gay civic nationalism but the level intelligence has stayed the same. Reading some of the replies under tweets by Lauren Southern, Mike Cernovich, or Paul Joseph Watson are not very different in terms of ignorance and stupidity from the posts of uneducated boomers on facebook. These civic nationalist types and their followers are just the next generation of stupid republicans with nothing to offer. It's why they have more followers than ideologically driven people like Richard Spencer. There are a lot more opportunities for followers when your picking from the area of the bell curve with a higher distribution. There a lot more people with iqs in the range of 90 - 110 (lauren southern followers) than there are people with iqs over 120 (richard spencer followers). It's going to be hard to change the right in any meaningful way with so many morons around, especially since they seem to have multiplied with the trump phenomenon.

>tfw no redpilled tranny gf

a spaniard inverting identity politics so far, they begin loosing their grip on what identity means.
based.

No.. She was making a statement.

>e-celeb cancer

Kill yourself.

the eyes of that protester....

wait wat

>Tfw to intelligent too like Lauren Southern

post lady penor

Lorne Southern is hot. Total milf.

I'd put it in her but.

I always lose when they call in the "manosphere".

damn that's hot

Apparently canadians and leftshits are even dumber

Here you go

>gets ass handed to them on logic
>im sorry

white people LMAO

she changed he gender legally as a "prank".

yeah...

It's a stupid reference to some stupid video she did. shes not actually a man

>Listening to women talk politics

>j-just because you're smiling and wearing a beautiful dress doesn't mean you are correct
Why are women such insecure projectionists?

I could take that man, I really could

femanon here

sure
>me too

>tfw no right-wing Canadian boyfriend(female)

it's not straight if she has a masculine vagina

>tfw too intelligent to fuck a man with make-up

fuck I love these >too intelligent posts
Can you post more?

Lmao

Whelp.
I'm gay. I'm in love with a man.

so she does not have a dick?