HAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHA

It's to cover his penis

Is that supposed to be funny?

I'd be wearing gloves in that situation too.

WITNESSED

It's funny to racist, insecure losers who have been crapped on by life. Understand that all the racism and hate here comes from a place of fear, insecurity, and weakness.

thats a good one

2/10

Of course racism comes from fear. I fear every day that my wife wll be raped by muslims when I let her out of my sight, because the rape statistics have spiked sharply the recent 10 years. I fear that my future daughters will be raped in their lifetime. It is logical to fear dangerous things, it is logical to be racist.

Ok you got us nigger, we're weak

I think he's asking you if this is actually supposed to be a funny image. I'm not seeing it either.

Yeah, you're right.

It's still funny though.

THIS IS A MAD HOUSE

?What do you think Micheal is saying?

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump. City people all voted Hillary.

>all homeless people voted Hillary

Fixed that for you.

Your wife and daughters will willingly have sex with Muslims.

Contrary to foreign meme-in, rcemixing is pretty low in Sweden. The majority of race-mixing is between men and asian women.

stop giving (You)s to the butthurt nigger and post more nigger memes, you dumb nigger humping faggots!

FUCK STUPID CHIMPS AND THEIR MONKEY ANCESTORS!

CHIMPS WERE NEVER KANGZ

>rcemixing is pretty low in Sweden

Only if you're not counting the gang rapes.

>nigger-monkeys
>human

A black woman who's not fat and has a job? Yeah I can see why the left would be angry. That woman could have stayed at home, mooched welfare and poped out 10 kids in order to help crash the white society.

You are bowing to the Rothschild monkeys.

haha :DDD lol NIGGER!!!

Checked and Keked

Can SD be memed to win?

If they do, can they fix Sweden?

By fixing I mean mass shitskin deportations?

Well you seem to confuse racism and discrimination.
Racism is just the acceptance that the different races of the world have different traits advantages and disadvantages.
Sadly stupid people abused those generalizations to justify their hate towards the unknown and alien.
Now the press pushes the stupid notion that
even acknowledging those differences is some kind of discrimination towards minorities and therefore bad.
This is very sad because most of this is based on the fear of the unknown that every human has as a form of self preservation. But instead of teaching people how to cope with this feeling they refuse to acknowledge that there is even any problem at all and paint everyone who speaks up as a racist etc.
Even thou its very simple to get over that feeling by just getting to know those people.

Tldr: Your thinking is that of a 16yo boy who is heavily influenced by the media. Don't worry that will change usually when you get older as long as you are smart enough

Nah, the future is muslim

Do the niggers in the US finally know their place?

Do the worst Korea finally know their place?

>Is that supposed to be funny?
It's a little funny, but it shouldn't. You know why?

Because niggers should not be in the USA. Bringing them over to pick cotton was a big mistake made by a few greedy people.

Because of that mistake, the whole future of USA was irreparably tarnished by nigger presence.

Any nigger in the USA has it much better than any African nigger and yet the complaining is incessant.

Reparation would be shipping all niggers to Liberia, that was supposed to be it.

It didn't work.

The same way it's not funny that African Muslim shitskins are now present in large numbers in Europe. This will never be fixed and Europe will suffer the same way as the USA.

I'm sad now, you like that don't you, you French nigger?

Fucking Awesome genius Brasil! Remember I offered you honorary membership in the Confederate States of America? It's official, my brother.

I'm starting to like your post more and more!

I don't give a fuck about american politics as here it's well known that the US is racist. When Obama was elected I've been genuinely happy. It was a great since to the world that the US has changed and that blacks can become presidents as well. Obama has always represted america very well. Michelle Obama was a very pleasant first lady and I really don't know anybody who did not like here ( except some butthurt white redneck racists).
Now with Drumpf and his slavic whore the US is the laughing stock of the world once again. What a fucking joke.
You guys had one chance and you fucked up. The whole Drumpf family is a disgrace and his supporters are shamefull as well. Fuck Drumpf.

>racism and hate here comes from a place of fear

Well, when blacks are 200 times more likely to commit aggravated assault than whites or asians, you can't relax around them.

why is melania holding his ass?

>flag

man im gonna miss this bot/retard when hes gone

its gonna be 8 long years for you

If they had guns there would be no fear

Melania was smart to wear gloves knowing that she would have to shake hands with niggets.

Honhonhon france white, france not part of africa honhon. Honhonhon that iz no funne honhon you rasis like child honhonhon we would like to colaborate however honhon

Huehuehuhue

Oh brazil, you nailed that one.
Even it is self irony ;) ;)))

Hõse could you mown my lawn today?

kys nigger

Soon you baboons will be enslaved again and send to work cotton fields.

TAKBIR my brother!

kek nigger. 1/10 bait