>hang out a lot
>really nice person
>obviously into me
>find out that she hates Trump
What do Sup Forums
Will kek forgive me if I date a leftie

it's okay as long as she loves President Putin

She does, so that's good

Political views of your spouse shouldn't matter as they are solely based on infantile emotions, also goes for many right wing women.
They're fairly easy to mold in your direction.

well trump is not optimal either. hear out her reasons.

how can she slap

Grab her by the pussy and its good

"He oppresses women and black people"-that's what she told me today
I didn't say anything back to avoid conflict

Of course she hates Trump ya fuckin moron

Just wait it out and redpill her very slowly. You aren't going to change her mind over night, but it's your duty to work at it to fix the race. As the next four years unfold and shit starts getting better, she'll have no choice to bow to the whims of the superior alpha winners.

meh its not that important for you, so just ignore it, and try slowly to turn her.

You won't win on the oppressing women issue, but ask what he did to oppress black people. She's not going to be able to answer, unless she tries to bring up that one thing that happened back in the 70s, in which case you should have your homework ready for how to completely destroy that misinformation.

Tell them that they can just accept it because you wont argue with them over it. Then if they try to cause shit just walk away, maybe after turning 360°.

just keep dropping slight redpills after a while

women are fucking stupid family, they have no strong opinions on anything

Just give her the dick.

Her opinion will easily be swayed by the dick.

Then you're good to go. Pretend you hate Trump and just do your duty for the Rodina.

If repeating integers, Kek wills that you red pill her.
If not simultaneous whole numbers, use her til you find a better one.

fuck her for awhile then move on
maybe give her a kid if you don't mind paying for it
its going to end badly on way or another

Women don't have a political opinion of their own, they just follow what's mainstream en muh feelings.

Just be a man and redpill her slowly, she will follow if you are dominant.

this... i dont agree that theyre all stupid. But she'll respect you more if you can express your opinion, regardless of what society thinks.

Maybe ease into it a bit though... and bang her as soon as possible, not just in this case, but as a general rule of thumb.

Why is that even relevant lol. If he does a 180 and nukes us tomorrow because putin didn't bend over for him or something, will you suck his cock, too?

Dump her, not worth the effort. Left extremist bullshit clogged up her brain.
Will most likely try and cuck you ASAP.

He won't do that Senpai. BTW just letting you know you can go ahead and have Ukraine now. Everything is OK we won.

How hard is it to find a redpilled qt in Russia?

Finding one in Russia seems like it should be one of the easiest things in the world.

> Will kek forgive me if I date a leftie
dunno
but make sure she loves pooteen

You have to decide what is most important to you.

Drain your balls.
Drain the swamp.

I know you'll make the right choice. But if you don't, we'll see you on the day of the rope.

Pretty easy, previous gf was redpilled as all hell

Just change her mind. Girls usually follow the guys beliefs.

If she won't like you simply because your political opinions are different from hers, then she's not worth dating.

Allowing women to vote was a great way for strong men to get multiple votes via their bitches, but weak bets faggots had that flipped on them or worse yet turned mgtow (gay) and didn't bother to take advantage of the system.

Hey.

I'm an expert on this.

Just red pill her like you give pills to a cat.

Cats hate taking pills, but if you give it to them in their food, they don't even know what they are eating.

Example: She's a vegetarian? Good, tell her the nicest person to ever exist to animals was adolf, but not in a HEIL HITLER WAY, in a, look at this "picture" from the internet. Hitler seemed such a cool guy.

Then from there, oh shit, he said nice things. I can't believe obama said this or that.

The thing is to make her eat the redpill without even knowing it. In a few weeks she'll be a facist.

Deus vult.

Leftism comes with an attitude. I'd say dump her.

She is gonna be uptight.

Normal people are too busy to give a shit about politics in other countries. Only people who crave debate and being "opinionated" talk shit and waste time caring about shit that doesn't involve them.

My grill doesn't care about Trump because she wants to have fun; but she thinks it's funny that I have Donald Trump as a ringtone and she thinks it's funny when I am pro trump with people we meet that mention him.

I don't even really support or care for Trump, it's just funny to trigger other people that don't know what they're on about. Plus I drop redpills about podesta emails and Hillarys crimes/Bills sex crimes.

Who the fuck cares? As long as you have access to the puss it does not matter. you are not voting her into office

>black
>people
shes a nigger lover bro

Convert her, women are stupid anyway and will follow like sheep whoever shows power.

>I didn't say anything back to avoid conflict
Cuck

Doesn't matter, just give her the D.

Jesus Christ. You aren't fucking her politics, you are fucking her. Get on with it! There'll be plenty of time for political discussions after you've bonded.

This is on par with saying, love this chick, but hate her parents. Guess I'll dump her!

Are you a fucking pussy? She will only respect you more if you have a strong opinion. Get your fucking act together, you are a disappointment, Ivan.

then it's all good m8, trump is someone you shouldn't really worry about

>>meet a pretty damn gorgeous girl
>>hang out a lot
>>really nice person
>>obviously into me
>>find out that she hates Trump
>What do Sup Forums
>Will kek forgive me if I date a leftie

Be with her even though she doesn't like him?

Demonstrate your willingness to learn, to not disturbmiss alternative points of view without thinking about it. That will result in pussy points.

Would you eat a chocolate-covered turd? It looks so nice, and chocolate tastes awesome! But you'll still be eating shit and you won't even be tasting the chocolate once you take a bite.
Are you gonna sacrifice your ideals, future and sanity for a few seconds of pussy time? Hell no. You only got one soul. Meanwhile there are hundreds of pussies in your direct proximity. And even if you find no other girl in your life, remember that it's better to go hungry than eat shit.

97% of girls have stupid opinions about politics, music, science, religion, art... everything

If you use their opinions as a measurement you will never date anyone

Oh, nevermind, let me fix it, they don't have stupid opinions, they have no opinions at all, they simply follow the herd and adapt to whaever enviorment they are in, like an advanced version of a sheep, I guarantee you that bitch does it because its trendy

Listen to user he knows the secret kek!