Tfw I'm beginning to hate Trump

>tfw I'm beginning to hate Trump

jesus fuck if you're so weakminded that this propoganda is really getting to you, then you should just kill yourself

seriously, WHAT has trump ACTUALLY DONE that is making you hate him?

nothing

fucking. nothing.

Good. He is one of the most dangerous and evil human beings on the planet.

I'm waiting to see how much money he will send to Israel, that will determine my outlook on him.

The guy has had, at most, three or four bowel movements as POTUS. Cut him some slack.

Give him two years. If he acts like a lame duck or is an establishment shill, Sup Forums will nail him to the cross.

That he dedicated his first day in office to obsessing over the crowd count of his inauguration is pathetic. How is that going to make our country better?

/thread

You've got to be a nigger or something.

How could any white american hate Trump? He's fighting for you, ungrateful faggot.

we dont need you.

>tfw he actually gutted TPP
Anime is going to die, you guys.

Pulled out of TPP

I thought he spent his first day sitting in congress and firing every ambassador?

Its too late retard. Now, start to enjoy the decade of division of united states, the decade of paranoia and broken promises and false dreams. I'll guarantee you amerifats will be weak and abandoned by everyone after few years. Russia and china going STRONG

Upvoted

he promised to do that during the campaign

he wasn't "obsessing over crowd count", he was obsessing over the unfair reporting by the media. THE MEDIA WAS THE ONE WHO STARTED TO TALK ABOUT THE CROWD COUNT, AND TRUMP JUST COUNTERPUNCHED

eat shit op

So? He said his first real day was Monday.

>implying Hillary would be preferable

That was all planned before he took office. His main acts of the day were his speech about his inauguration in front of the CIA (like anybody cares to hear that) and working with his press secretary on how to talk more about the inauguration.

That will actually be a net negative. Now China will take the opportunity to push their own trade deal with the Pacific nations, leaving the US out of course.

how is that a bad thing?

>Tfw beginning to hate Kek

>implying that's a bad thing

That was stupid and shit, too.

Replacing them is standard procedure.

Having nobody lined up to replace them is borderline sub-Saharan Africa IQ territory.

>letting the lying media set the standard of lying without any consequences

How about no.

That wasn't even his first day, he said many times that he considers his first day to be on Monday. He's just tying up loose ends right now

The president doesn't have a M-F workweek. His first real day was 1/21.

>pulls out of globalist trade deal
>anime is going to die!!
Not a chance twerp.

>he dedicated his first day in office to obsessing over the crowd count
no, he was busy doing other things.
he has other people to deal with this stuff.
this is how delegation works.

This. It's inevitable, nobody in the world likes him.

Can't be any worse than Obama or Hillary for that matter

The rest of the world doesn't run on Trump Time. His first 100 days have already begun, and they have not been spectacular.

>my outsider candidate doesn't have a bunch of insiders lined up for jobs

this is what he meant by draining the swamp. Trump isn't going to blindly hire whoever the beltline insiders say to hire.

fucking idiots who thought "draining the swamp" meant not hiring rich people. baka

The media didn't lie. The attendance numbers are pretty clear. Just like the polls didn't lie. Hillary won the popular vote around the margins the polls predicted. The polls just messed up by not factoring in the electoral college enough.

It's not your country.

How will the US go on without Chinese products? They are truly doomed.

Oh I get it, you're retarded.

Say no more

>>>/reddit/

He's a chronic narcissist and sociopath. What did you expect?

Would you rather have had Hillary in power. Would you rather these feminists and cuck protesters having the whip hand over patriotic Americans?

He's been in power for a day. Fucking hell, pull yourself together man.

No, the polls were for the Electoral College outcomes as well

When you resort to nothing but personal insults, it reveals your hand: you have nothing of substance to say.

I said "our" country. Not "my" country.

Its almost like he didn't plan to win, doesn't know what he is doing, and you are sitting here making excuses for the fuck ups we already can see as clear as day.

He didn't drain the swamp. That is a laughable campaign slogan as stupid as hope and change. The only thing he is doing is trying to find a insider on his side to fill all of the positions.

>goes on and on about the fucking inner cities/"african american communities" and "we all bleed red"-type garbage every speech he gives now

really starting to get on my nerves desu

>he didn't drain the swamp
based on your definition of what drain the swamp meant...

gas yourself

What the fuck do you want him to do, kill all blacks?

>obsessing
project much

All the negative propoganda is actually starting to make me like Trump more and more, i'm fucking dutch for christ sake and they can't shut the fuck up about him over the radio and news, it's like everywhere i go they make a fool out of him over the most minor things.

Shouting non constructive critism while the man hasn't even fucking started yet.

DeVos is a shit tier pick and cannot be defended

wanting him to kill all blacks is a bit of a stretch from not wanting him to suck their dicks and give this "we're all equal :)" tripe constantly

Good. Now go back to leftypol

The shills are out in full force again. Well I expected retard raids after inauguration.

Wut? Did the entire population of Sup Forums change to anti-Trumpers or something?

Anime is going to die.
Manufactured goods will increase in cost to cover minimum wage costs of labor on goods made here in the states.
Anime is going to die.

You DO realize Trump is Kosher as hell? Good goy.

It's probably phase 2 of the CTR shilling campaign.

Well, it is for the ones who haven't "killed themselves" for their past failures.

>Anime is going to die.
Fucking finally

Duly checked

>GAS YOURSELF

Nice argument.

Like a baby throwing a tantrum. It will be glorious watching you guys completely lose all faith in Trump as his mistakes pile up day after day to outstrip anything dumb Obama did by the time midterms roll around.

>being this mad about anonymous posts on Sup Forums

There's no way he's getting re-elected if he doesn't do that, let's be real here. As long as he does what he promised you should be happy

You monster

>Anime is going to die.
>because the TPP not happening and stuff. Reasons you know. Talking points.

Present state: No TPP - Anime doing just fine.

>Manufactured goods will increase in cost
Oh no, all that high quality china products. What a fucking pity.

Shills or ironic shit posters. Trump is doing fine. Libs will find something to pick apart at every fucking chance they get (like his comment about keeping Iraq's oil yesterday)

Also video game prices are probably gonna shoot up too.
The consoles are made from material that comes from mines in Asian countries and typically assembled in low wage areas like Hong Kong. Sony and Nintendo are headquartered outside of the US.

Fuck, son.

yeah, i suppose you're right

>1 post by this ID

Anything else might burst his sad heavily punished aorta :(. Obesity kills people! Make Trump Healthy Again!

Anime is going to die as a result of administration from Japan getting bootyblasted over diminished trade in other areas and instituting higher import/export tax and same here in the states. Anime is kept afloat by gaijin otaku buying stuff from overseas. The tax affecting sales of Japanese cars and miscellaneous product will roll over an kill Anime too, leaving us with nothing but Naruto style shonen, which is actually the only kind of Anime native japs really watch because it's for kids and they have shit taste.

>manufactured goods increasing in cost
Problem isn't Chinese products. It's products made/assembled in china.

I know right. Guess I'm a #Cruzmissile now, but seriously we can't have that man in the white house.

Just now? Welcome. We've got a seat for you at the table.

Have a sage

As a man who has lived through the entirety of the video game industry, I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that TPP has never had any effect on vodeo game prices.
As far as anime, there is correlative evidence that ties TPP to a rise in anime pricing with a simulataneous decline in quality.

I'm trying to figure out what inner cities he's talking about. Maybe Chicago and Detroit? They're the only really bad ones right now. Most inner cities nowadays are full of hipsters, Starbucks, and Whole Foods.

Kek does Hir well (blessed be Hir name), not yours.
Deal with it !

nigga wat

It's because they like to take the things he says super literally just to nitpick over when it's convenient and fits the narrative. Like the guy said, Trump's opposition takes him literally but not seriously, his supporters take him seriously but not literally.

Also, I don't get why his supporters seem to think he's honest. He says things that sound like the things they might also say, but that doesn't mean he believes any of it. He says a different thing every day of the week, depending on how he feels or who he's talking to.

I guess people just really want to feel validated, and they'll throw out all kinds of contradictory information so they can keep that feeling.

I really hope you're right. I don't want to have to pay $90 to get a new mario game.

>muh party was bigger than obama's party
>spends 2 days (so far) complaining about it like the stupid whining bitch he is.

>he wasn't "obsessing over crowd count", he was obsessing over the unfair reporting by the media. THE MEDIA WAS THE ONE WHO STARTED TO TALK ABOUT THE CROWD COUNT, AND TRUMP JUST COUNTERPUNCHED
To his fan boys it may look that way. To anyone else watching he looks embarrassingly pathetic.

It's 4d chess

media is basically engaging in a dick measuring competition between Trump and Obama

>has anybody reported on withrdawing from the TPP?
>has anybody reported on how the CIA is totally /ourguys/ now?
>has anybody reported that DHS Sec. Kelly is already making plans to build wall?
>has anybody reported on executive orders to gut obamacare?

yes, in your liberal bubble--the view is very nice and everyone agrees with you

that's why you lost

this

fuck off ctr shill, wait to see what he does first at least

I voted for Trump. I'm just not a sycophant.

This can be applied to literally any politician. What exactly has he said to contradict himself? Especially so much that it's "every day of the week"?

Well fuck you too then.

He complained that no one likes him. And very few do, so he's right.

KILL THE MEDIA WITH FIRE

FIRE MEMES

then maybe try to remember that we've litigated Trumps behavior w/ the media. We talked about this shit throughout the entire campaign.

he is CONTROLLING THE NARRATIVE. It won us the fucking whitehouse

and people like you--and the lugenpresse--write his behavior off as "stupid" and "shortsighted"

I want to dispel the myth that President Trump doesn't know what he is doing; President trump knows exactly what he is doing.

>Implying anyone here is arayan

I thought Trump wasn't a typical politician though? And that's why people like him so much?

Seems like it's more that he talked in a way that felt comfortable and familiar to people, moreso than that he did anything else differently.

Cool story bro

Why doesn't he distract the press by picking a booger and eating it instead? It would be less embarrassing then whining that he's so fucking unpopular.

poopskin detected

Corey L. spitting truth about this subject right now on Fox

They take him literally and seriously.

Only a fucking idiot apologist would listen to the rallies and watch the people cheering and think it was anything else other than people wanting what he said to come true.