Is Liechtenstein worth moving to over Switzerland?

Is Liechtenstein worth moving to over Switzerland?

> highest GDP
> principality
> small, white population
> city state in the mountains

Someone convince me that this is somehow not the best place for me to move right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=8AXBX3e1T64

jews

One more reason, there are almost no jews there

Any swiss of leich people here that have immigrated?

Swiss or* Leich

>implying you have the money to move there
>implying you could find a decent job
>implying you can speak German fluently
>implying they won't send you back

I am wealthy, have multiple science degrees, and speak German. What else could they want?

A non-Asian

t. Pablo Hernandez-Gutierrez-Martinez

lol..
I would go to jap if I was desu Hernandez

1. you won't get in
2. you won't get in
3. if you do get in, you won't be able to afford anything
4. you won't get in

stay in your fucking country, leafshit. let the liechtensteiners have their own country. jesus fucking christ, sometimes leafs are worse than the kikes

This is the only shit I see honestly. People saying it's impossible. Has anyone here actually tried?

Your country is kind of neat since I saw that campaign to get you to fuck more and have more kids. Keep up the good work

no

It's perfect, go there. Come for a visit if you have money.

Personally, I know some in the financial services industry who did some research to see if they could get in somehow, and they all concluded that it was almost impossible, even if you have a job etc.

If you haven't been born as a citizen of Liechtenstein you can only get in if you are
1) super rich
2) from either Switzerland, Bavaria, Monaco, Luxembourg, France or England
3) Connected to Liechtenstein somehow

moving there is basically impossible if you're not swiss and/or rich (i'm not talking "amerishart rich", i mean actually rich)
just stay in leafland you fucking ching chong

Unless your higly specialized in some area that they need your science degree is worthless. Liechtenstein has literally got 36000 inhabitants, which is a very small city. You drive through the whole country in like half an hour. There isn't a lot to do and you're better off just moving to switzerland.

5,4% muslims

nah I think I'll move to swiss instead

fuck's sakes. Time for me to try my luck on liechtensteinsingles.li then

jews are a way of thinking my friend

>to swiss
To what? Better stay at home being a retard, wangaching

ANYTHING BETTER THAN CANADA

>white population
You've never been there, have you?

Also Vaduz is pretty ugly. You're better off living on the other side of the border in Switzerland.

>nah I think I'll move to swiss instead
Ok then. Do you have at least a master's degree in a non-meme field, and an employer willing to tell the gubment "yeah i'll hire him" (and no, you can't come here with a tourist visa, then get a job offer, then apply for a work permit), and are white?
Alternatively, be rich and invest in Switzerland (do you see a trend here? :^) )

> netherlands
> insulting anyone

top kek

No I have no been there. That architecture is not the nicest, I agree.

Master's in biomedical engineering, already have 2 job interviews there (cryptocurrency-related employment in Zug). Yes, also white.

I am pretty sure I could do it.

There are fucking muslims in Liechtsensisjsinitein?

switzerland is nice and all but for a super rich country those supposedly beautiful mountain houses look ugly

Yeah that surprised me too.