PewDiePie

PewDiePie's new video has gone MAX REDPILL.
Calls out the "jews"
youtube.com/watch?v=61686cq6s7c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/61686cq6s7c?t=608
vocaroo.com/i/s1k7vkiUoXYf
youtube.com/watch?v=-31CYrfMMTY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

daily reminder that pewdiepie's marketing team is currently excecuting a series of publicity stunts made to make the media get angry at him for being "offensive" and bringg him publicity because his view count has been slumping over the past two years

he's not redpilled. you're just choking on manlet swede dick

Underage b&

Or, these publicity stunts are designed to embarrass him and make him lose subscriptions in order to make his little kiddy veiwers think that opinions=bad, toy reviews=good.

He's going all out.

he was popular when he was cute and likeable for teenagers with his lolrandom antics

now he's just a middle aged faggot people care less and less about

It doesn't mater what his motives are, discrediting the media and destroying political correctness is the outcome.

This is exactly what is going on, fuck these spammers.

Mods should be deleting this advertising bullshit.

>now he's just a middle aged

27 is middle age?

Kill yourself you little teenage faggot.

His t-shirt is white and has the word doom written on it.

White genocide.

Or Sup Forums is retarded.

>dwindling views because his videos are boring
>gets desperate
>starts blaming it on a YouTube conspiracy to undermine his channel
>starts pretending to be right-wing
>puts on a fake voice
>puts on a fake personality
>none of that works, views still in decline
>starts shilling on Sup Forums

S A D

>It's ironic that jews found some other way to fuck Jesus over again
Holy shit.

He also managed to sneak in 2 Hitler did nothing wrong(s).

yeah that faggot swede is /ourguy/
get over it

>"I'm super duper rich and don't need to worry about 500 dollars although I am a reptile money craving jew"

Holy shit that last Frame had me dying

The media will have a field day with this video, he's playing them hard. This is some 4D chess shit.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

These comments

does he browse Sup Forums?

pewds if you are here let us know

Doesn't matter, he's the most based swede of today. Don't know how in a sea of cucks he submerged to make anti-Semitism a joke. If it's just a joke, we'll see...

And he said Jews control the shitty company he's criticizing.

youtu.be/61686cq6s7c?t=608

Too good.

He made a video reacting to a /gif/ You Laugh You Lose thread. He constantly calls Swedes cucks in his vlogs. If he doesn't, he's at least absorbed some of the memes via other boards.

>I AM A REPTILE MONEY CRAVING JEW
fuck, that one is strong
I missed that one

He display german nazi anthems, calls out to Hitler constantly, is criticizing jews low key in a crescent fashion...

It makes lots of sense if he lurk around here.

Watch out for that swede flag. It can be him...

lol. he gets like 5 mil views a video. truly desperate times

>he's not redpilled. you're just choking on manlet swede dick
Pretty much this, some people in Sup Forums now start calling him "/ourgoy/" is just stupid

He lives in Brighton now, So it's gotta be UK flag

he is living in england tho

this makes sense.. Everything is related to capitalism sadly

fpbp nu pol can fuck off

We know what he is doing, the point is that it pisses off the media and shows them for the thin skinned assholes they are.

So it's good.

pdffdfdfff

Because he is doing a good job for us.
All his jokes about Hitler & co. combined with his reach of 52mil subs is fucking gold.

Nobody claims you should follow and study him but just enjoy it when the biggest youtuber pays some poo in loos a bit of cash to write "Death to all jews" while dancing and laughing.
Fucking A+ quality meme right there.

I love these comments

I truly hope he is redpilled and not just making this for some free publicity for being edgy.

This, as long as hes on our side who cares what he fucking does.

ey my dude, good content is good content, it doesn't matter where from or why

>jelly cuck

The thing is, it fits perfectly with the swing of the pendulum. If he's doing this on purpose, I'd say its bra fucking O work he's doing waking up so many people. If not, well let's hope this joke of his worksin the favour of fixing this bullshit PC world we live in.

This is why Sup Forums should be happy he's referring Jews and Hitler etc. in his videos. He may be doing it for the views, but his audience is influenced.

He managed to put jews from Fiverr in a self conflict situation, and obviously, the jews did choose money instead of PC

This guy is proving something

wew lad

I noticed that too. (((Coincidence)))?

the end is amazing

redpilling an audience of millions ironically is still redpilling them.
he is working in our favour at the moment, whether or not it is a way of increasing viewership.
Sup Forums has become the Jews, so we need to make use of this opportunity and potentiate PewDiePie's current propaganda by supplementing it with our own.

what pewdiepie is doing, even if its just for money, is something which makes him a saint
even if he just redpills 10-20 procent of the mainstream people or children, he is still doing gods work, against the jews

Can you just give a TL;DR so I don't have to watch this obnoxious video?

It's not that deep of conspiracy theory Mr. Brit Bong. You can go back to writing articles about how the Queen is a Lizard person.

Pewdipie is going through what most content producers feel when their target audience is children. Hell I had a friend who was an up and comer in YouTube Minecraft "speed art" and having to cater to fans of that demographic is mind numbing. He's just at a point mentally where he doesn't care and wants to make his videos fun for him again. Happens all the fucking time.

If Pewdipie wanted to whore himself for money he could do thousand of sponsorship spots without creating controversy. His YouTube views money is a small chunk of his income at this point, he makes more off his merchandise.

Referred to numerous Nazis as his grandfathers, made people say Hitler did nothing wrong twice, mentioned reptile money craving jews, said the jews found another way to fuck over jesus.

>mfw kikes get butthurt and try to discredit him on here
Your game is up Chaim.
You've been found out!

There's a website called Fiverr where you pay money to people for a service.

These guys would dance in the Jungle with a sign of your choice.

He wrote "death to all Jews." and was surprised when they actually did it a couple of days later.

>mfw

Alt-right material. He's in training.

I think he's redpilled only because he made a joke that implies he's aware of the white guilt problem

Who would have thought a simple let's play merchant would turn into YouTube's most famous European political dissident?

Man Sup Forums is really easy to leech ad money from

This one's too big to shut down Mr Goldstein!

the amount of view posting on post would be like £20 £30 maybe.

>TL;DR
Hitler did nothing wrong

>employs Based Tyrone

Tyrone gets away with it because he doesn't use fivrr anymore. he has his own website now and Youtube doesn't monetize his videos. it's his own choice.

stop pewdiepie we all know its you.

Exposing (((them))) as the ones you can't criticize.
and

>implying we're not all using adblock

At first I doubted, but now I realize that he is, dare I say it, /ourguy/.

>tfw I mocked pewds pristine teething thinking he was an anglo
sorry

Can someone crop out that video of Jesus saying Hitler did absolutely nothing wrong and acted in God's will and is in Heaven?

>Some hire ups at Fiverr - Jewish - got offended
wew

>PewDiePie
>having a team
>needing more views

Go away shill.

PewDiePie in this video:
>Named the eternal Jew
>danced to DJ Adolf
>Asked people on Fiverr to draw Goebbels and retouch Goering
>Featured Jesus saying "Hitler did nothing wrong"
>Blamed the Jews for the death of Jesus Christ
>Featured Tyrone saying "Hitler did nothing wrong"
>Overlaid text at the end of the video saying "THIS WAS A JOKE EVERYONE JOKE IS THAT I'M SUPER DUPER RICH AND DON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT 500 DOLLARS ALTHOUGH I AM A REPTILE MONEY CRAVING JEW"

Dare I say it, is PewDiePie /ourguy/?

>lose subscriptions
The guy got 2 millions new subscribers in less than a month or 2 at this point we will reach 100 million in less than 2 years.

I tried to watch.

How much fucking ADHD do you need to tolerate watching videos like this? How the fuck is he popular?

children

Pewdiepie in an interview on the potential of memes like this:

vocaroo.com/i/s1k7vkiUoXYf

Can mods seriously start deleting and banning these threads? Not even politics related, just e-celeb trash.

Exactly, kids. 50 million subscribers too, all potentially exposed to these views.

lol

>How the fuck is he popular?

Only Kek knows.

t. Schlomo

This is a good explanation.

youtube.com/watch?v=-31CYrfMMTY

If you can't appreciate pewdiepie with his ruseman tactics we willl never win the cultural war going on the internet.

He might not be our guy due to his history and personality but he's the guy to subvert PC culture with it.

He does not give a fuck about that. He is worth 125 million and loses subscribers every controverse video as he himself stated.

>all these faggots whining that it's all just marketing or a scam
>result is still, ironically or not, normalizing fascism to 5 million with each video
He does more for the movement with one shitpost than half of you do all year
But you probably don't actually care about right wing ideas, you just want to hold an "edgy" ideology on a mongolian hornpipe forum

How do you even remove those suggested videos?

I love his comment on how the jews found another way to screw jesus again... I fucking lost it. Fuck Fivierr.

How does this guy not get that he is politically incorrect out the roof

i mean what famous guy would ever get away with saying "its ironic that the jews fucked over jesus again" while dancing to a Hitler speech

This is why I don't care if he is kiked or not, this will have an effect on his audience.
Once the overton window shifts to allow for the discussion of Hitler, there will be no stopping the rise of the Right.
Whether or not it is his intention, PewDiePie is moving the overton window.

He's fully aware of what he's doing. Listen to what he says >It'd have to be "ironic", and then hoping that people would do it

This whole "Pewdiepie" is a nazi meme seems like an ironic joke at one layer, but then there's stuff like that...

This. These fucking autists have to be pretty retarded to not see this. Probably a few shills and jews too.

It's PewDiePie making shitty Sup Forums requests on Fiver, getting people banned, getting himself banned, and he tries to back it up, show the world he did nothing bad, susjed... You're not missing much...

Dwindling viewers but gets three million new subscribers since October.
You are being retarded.

It's just a meme bro

Fiverr is a kike israeli company

He understands it perfectly, it's just plausible deniability

>Isn´t it somehow ironic that jews found another way to fuck Jesus over?
>*evil grin*

Redpill level 100 %

Do you really REALLY think that kids watch his videos go outside and suddenly start to hate jews?

He is not redpilling he' s just trying to find a new crowd to cater to. And you weak minded faggots slurp his dick down your throat.

Daily reminder that Pewdiepie actually used to be a regular on Sup Forums and could actually very likely be redpilled

>Pewds "The Redpiller" DiePie