Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_ZbKe0hgnjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xT2w_36zviI
youtube.com/watch?v=2vGchMYI8DU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Astralfag I also have questions

Posting books until one of these fags returns

Pick one.

>I think he was just faking occult knowledge. Not that it doesn't exist, but who just deletes a thread like that?

Thread got deleted after I asked about identification through the family book.

Coincidence?

I thought so... I wanted to know what book he had though.. I love buying occult books... currently catalouging my own.

Looked like a recently made 'artist's book' desu

Understandable... but he should come back and post other books then

mods can be complete fags.

This, trips of truth.

wait you id him?

No, I just asked if he would be identifiable through posting pages from a 'family' (presumably limited edition) book.

Why does that name seem familiar?

For those that remember the book HLI recommended it is on the right with newspaper clippings...

And on the left is an excellent human (Rudolf Steiner) who I have a few of his.

Fun fact... look up white sun(Steiner)vs(Hitler) Black sun

Sorry this post is about pic related

Would you like shots of it Straya?
It's a print out

>white sun(Steiner)vs(Hitler) Black sun
da faq am i looking at,

Am back,

Can't show so much guys ;D

I love these old books. I used to own a large book about the 7 dispensations of mankind by an old timey fire and brimstone preacher. It was coffee table size and full of hand drawn images. I cant remember the author or title.

Thule user
youtu.be/_ZbKe0hgnjQ

I love coffee table sized. I have a signed Manly Hall coffe table size

If so, can we get a library shot?

Checked and yes please!

>astralfag
i'm a analfag, maybe this is close enough to answer your questions.

I'll ask again occult-user. Please, please tell me what you know about aliums.

old family books are the best ^_^

This.

This is interesting obviously Der Fuhrer won against Mr Steiner. I wonder in the extent in which the black and white sons played. Regardless Der Fuhrer uber alles.

They are us. But they (and us) don't exist in the fashion you think we/they do.

There is only us here.

Not really a vs or one against the other..

More so an inside and outside of one..

Esoteric and Exoteric.

Are you in league with the dark luciferians? Those who use child rape and murder for their own aims?

Sorry guys, can't even show you full pages without the thread getting trashed.

Aliums exist, but most live on their own planets in their own solar systems and their worlds are awesome. They would never build a space ship to leave their very awesome home. They are in complete harmony with their planets.

What you know as aliens are being from a contiguous universe that are from a contiguous earth. They like to take credit for "seeding" life in our "membrane", but its complete horse shit and these fuckers should be avoided when ever possible.

More Steiner..

let me ask you if you guys have notice how the real bloods are being hunt .

Tell your lodge to review the number of missing kids in the KNOW bloodlines.

you guys can start whit the madissons .

you may not be into kid killing , but someone is and is killing our people.

Is this on the trail of that new-age shit about energy, frequencies, and shit like that? Or are we talking inter-dimensional? Possibly different timelines/time travel? I just gotta know man. Seek and ye shall find, right?

Eureka!

Think about it.

Anon5 is the guy posting all these books. This is him medicated.

impressive collection user.

>replied to some random user
lol should really check ID's.

anyway, I love this kinda shit. What can you tell me about the afterlife. Do you know anything about that or no?

lol the ra material
youtube.com/watch?v=xT2w_36zviI

Can you, potentially, teach me how to antigrav?

we're trying to summon a dude from the last thread.

>01/22/17(Sun)18:09:26 No.108448415

t. Scientology
t. Hinduism
t. Kabbalah

It's clear high level occultists think it makes them powerful. The question is: why?

fuck off back to /tg/ roleplaying cunt

I have energy related if you want user..
Quasars & Pulsars - Larson
New light on space & Time - Dewey b Larson
The universe of motion - Dewey b Larson

My favorite thing posted so far was from the user that said earth is a mobius strip. fascinating to think about. maybe thats why we say history repeats itself.

do you have the thread archived, op?

Sorry, not Anon5

Or are you saying pic in Op is anon5?

Just looks like an older manuscript for how gravity with 2 objects would work and some trig functions. It might just come from an old physics book.
Sorry, not magic.

We are VERY aware and the York Rite and the major families in the York Rite are VERY against it.

However things in this are are also VERY complicated.

Basically, if parents or the majority of parents and people weren't scum this wouldn't be possible.

If you're so aware, why don't you kill the child murderers?

Same!
Lawofone.info

Also some good ones but were messed with a year after being channeled is this... still in the original packaging...

But the plates were messed with

How would I find a lodge or association that are credible and not just a bunch of LARPing faggots? I am still a novice who hasn't done much more than read entry level studies about the LH path but want to learn more with a social element.

Sorry, pic related

Tell me more about your algebra doodling, dumb dumb. You're the rain man of Internet shit posting.

Occult shit is influence of will on reality. You don't need to shit half alchemic symbols and half geometry to do it.

Its heavily debatable. I think it is mostly because what ever is seen when on the other side doesn't fit into our human perception very easily.

So you get a lot of wild stories about bits and pieces of what their human body was able to handle of the experience.

No such thing as magic, it is all science user.

Magic is just unexplained science

t. Reality

Looks more like magnetic field lines. But yea, not occult. This thread is full of faggy role players.

It would cause a internal civil war over unwanted children born of disgusting parents. It is really better a child born to such filth die. The loop of suffering they are creating is going to boil over.

However, I don't have any power over what sort of false peace they hope to keep by playing along with the shits.

t. Unboxing

What role playing? The pic in OP might be about a role player... but the rest of us (including myself Op) are curious to see his proofs and shitposting books while wait...

tell us the wildest things we would never believe, but are true according to you and your occult buddies

whats down in antarctica
where is hyperborea
where is lemuria
where is atlantis

wut. astral fag here

I learned from Samael Aun Weor/Rabolu/Belsebuub (angels can fall, demons can rise), good luck :7

Look for York Rite, not Scottish Rite.

Mormons are a good gate way.

IF I REMOVE YOUR ALGEBRA DOODLING WILL YOU DIE?!

I'm a gril though, I can't join a fraternity.

guess its more coven bullshit for me.

Elaborate on the printing and roof.

reeeeee teach me am how do magic am gud boi save many gbp am deserve it

If I feed shit to Sup Forums will they turn into pajeets?

It will be painful.

Also, unboxed

Link to old thread?

Screenshots of thread?

why does Sup Forums load so slow now? it makes this thread very uncomfy

roasties BTFO

is this a Styxx thread?

why don't you just pdf them?
saves space

Old thread here

Styxx is pretty on his game for being a pleb.

I wish he'd discuss more actual Occult findings and books than just play dress up.

Wonder if this image will get the thread deleted again :D :D:D:D:D:D:D

I have more digitalis then I have physicals.
I enjoy my physicals. To me it is more than just the content. It is the age, feel and life of the book.

One day I will take 3 months off and just consume.

"RFCKC103"

What's your opinion on the evolution of psychology? Any periods, persons, discoveries, and/or methodologies, of interest or note?

they are wrong , Killing kids does not make you powerfull .
Killing and drinking YOUR ONW BLOOD can make you inmortal , it is part of the chronos rites .
Moloch is someting that the Jews do to their enemies , infiltrated brainwash , weaken trough the sacrifice of his best ones , and in one generation you can invaded a weak people ,whitahud leaders , like cutting butter whit a hot knife , easy as fuck.

but Podesta and company is not the father of thoose kids , and thoose kids are not just regular plebs.

Does you family have a book nobody is allowed to touch?

Could you make pictures of that book and its content?

Stuff about mind control, remote orgasms, intellectual healing, telekinapsis are also welcome.

Thank you

I have more digitalis then I have physicals.
I enjoy my physicals. To me it is more than just the content. It is the age, feel and life of the book.

One day I will take 3 months off and just consume.Oh shit... he deleted it. And I have a full copy on here... I guess I'll screenshot, stitch and post later.

Pray your dick off with the utmost heartfelt humble sincerity.

Read those authors. You "leave your body" every time you go to sleep. The trick is to remain conscious and not let your subconscious take over, at the point of sleep, or just by becoming conscious in the middle of a dream (lucid dreaming). Avoid new agey stuff, robert monroe, anyone who advocates "astral sex."

The easiest way to experience this is to sincerely check if you're dreaming 50 times a day and associate it with a physical thing so that it becomes recorded in your motor center (like learning how to balance on a bike). Pull your finger and try to stretch it, or jump and try to fly.

To actually leave your body consciously you need to exercise your concentration every day without fail. Very difficult at first because it's like a muscle that has atrophied, your mind will keep interrupting you every 50 miliseconds.

now I'm going back to listening to this on a loop youtube.com/watch?v=2vGchMYI8DU

You should be doing everything you can to kill them. These are enemies of humanity as a whole.

To rape and kill a child is the utmost crime one can commit.Even more so if it's your own child.

It's your duty to exterminate people like that.

Last night, I had a dream where I was swimming in a giant flooded shopping mall. But the whole time, I could hear a voice saying. "Wake Up Jerry", and now I'm convinced that I don't live in the real world, but that this reality is a dream, and I am a man named Jerry, who is trying to wake up from a coma.

We are waiting on some old Christ-Fags to die before we can.

After that it's open season on these degenerates.

However they feel the same way about us moral fags.

I think it was... wow that's hard to answer.

I'm trying to think of how to put it into words. I can point towards 3-7 books and lectures .. but I feel if I said one thing it would devalue the rest of it.

Maybe a more specific question? Not so all encompassing.

P.s. I've never realized how hard it is to say things that are mentally, emotionally solid in my mind where I can create a picture but not show it.

This seems like an easier way to go about it than the other ways. Why don't people tribute themselves to themselves like Odin? Wisdom unyielding.