I thought they were /ouragency/?

I thought they were /ouragency/?

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/823212055322853382

they leak secrets. says so in the name.

If they do that he will lose for sure!

They take down top dogs to bring parity. Hillary was the dog, now Trump is. Pretty simple.

why would trump release his tax returns?
he makes millions abusing loophole and doing frauds

>Bipartisanism is bad
Portucuckal.

Wikileaks releases everything of interest. That's the entire point. Liberals loved them when they were leaking Bush government secrets.

>abusing loophole

loopholes shouldn't be abused.

I never thought he would. Hillary never released the emails.

They just release information when they get their hands on it.

They aren't on anyones side.

>If they do that he will lose for sure!

DRUMPF BTFO'D XD

WTF I'M WITH HER NOW!

Well duh what did you expect?

Most likely, Trump's personal tax returns will show that he pays little to zero income tax because he qualifies for a bunch of deductions and shit.

No.

They are the a neutral player for good. They serve us by making it hard for our leaders to be tricky secretive bastards

Wikileaks always goes after whoever is in power, and they release whatever they can in order to get more attention and publicity. They went after Bush first, then Obama, then Clinton, now Trump. The only person they'll never release info about is Putin because he'd be suicided in a day or two.

>Someone illegally steals his Tax Returns
>Gives it over to wikileaks
>Wikileaks decides to not publish it
>Leaker gets caught and goes to federal prison
>mfw

how the fuck could you know that?

He literally admits himself that he exploits loopholes and uses the tax code to pay as little as possible. I don't blame him (who doesn't do that?), but it would still look bad if actual numbers came out.

>literally

so why do you need to see his tax returns? if he's already admited what you suspect him of?

They don't like establishment politics and guess who is the establishment now.

>you
when did I say I gave a shit about it myself?
Anyway, the most common arguments for why they should get released seem to be

>Everyone else has done it before him but he broke tradition, so he must have something to hide
>He claims to make a ton of money but he has no proof, he must be trying to hide this by not releasing tax returns
>He owes money to foreign creditors in places like Germany and China, releasing the tax returns might reveal a conflict of interest/ethical problem

And of course, the classic
>He's connected to Russia and on their payroll, he's hiding it in his tax returns!

at this stage, what difference does it make?

I love that he won't release them, and I don't think he should. it's not anyones business, and he wins by not releasing

Here's what will happen next. Celebs and people from the left will jump on the bandwagon with WikiLeaks to get the returns out to the public. They will praise WikiLeaks now, as before they hated WikiLeaks and all they stood for. People will then start to berate the people that don't want the returns, and will side with WikiLeaks.

>TLDR; Libs and the left are going to hypocritical as fuck.

>at this stage, what difference does it make?
He could be impeached if any of those connections break the law. And there are thousands of people who would love to see that happen.

drumpf is FINISHED

you can only be impeached for crimes committed in office