Will Donald Ever Act Like A President?

His twitter makes him look like a huge fucking joke. This guy needs to delete his social media, And start concentrating on presidential shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PcKlPhFIE7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t. Media shill/CNN employee

You lost. Get over it. Donald is Donald, he's not going to change because some self-righteous liberal vermin criticize him.

t. liberal shit sack

the bums lost. get a job.

shut up you fucking loser waste of a dollar I fucks your wife in the back of an Uber while you shitpost with your coffee sweat underarms your fine ass wife dont need that she needs this thick and strong masculine and brave cock, my cock she is slave to it

I get this reference.

You mean be a pc douchebag who further runs the country into the ground?
I surely fucking hope not.

Yes the most powerful man in the world must answer to the ramblings of some neckbeard on Sup Forums...good call

It costs him probably less than a minute to compose and send out a tweet.

He is the president so he's acting like one. LIVER LIPS

He shouldn't change a thing.

Shit will be hilarious.

this is beautiful. 1 min of casually shitposting on twitter = days or maybe weeks of butthurt. forget the nuclear codes, this man has an even bigger weapon in his thumbs.

When he tweets, people listen and then repeat it forever. It's great for Trump, but I do get annoyed by it when people keep posting one tweet everywhere.

It's very good that Trump is making more people interested in watching politics than before. If you truly cared about the democratic process, no matter your beliefs on other issues, you would be pleased that he makes more people interested in paying attention to what their government is doing.

What a retard

This is how the president acting so this is presidential behavior now.

Not boasting and talking trash on twitter is what's unpresidential

This shit is nothing new.
youtube.com/watch?v=PcKlPhFIE7w

The presidency is just a dick-measuring contest for him

WHY ISN'T THE MAN WHO WON ON POPULISM ACTING EXACTLY LIKE ALL THE OTHER POLITICIANS WAHHHH!

>p-please President Trump, anything but my legacy

This is how New presidents after him will communicate with people so get use to it.