Day 1: youtube.com/watch?v=NgEQE4YjHII
Day 2: youtube.com/watch?v=g8HZVFzU7xI
Day 3: youtube.com/watch?v=XFzjfHto78o&feature=youtu.be

Today's highlights incoming

Bonus video: youtube.com/watch?v=_YGXwUc6aa0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G5goISKPSH8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you get shia mad enough at you he will probably assault you, then you can sue. Just do some dumb shit that the cops cant pin on you.

first post best post

Keep fucking with shia pls

I just thought of an idea. What if we have two anons go there, one posing as a retarded man and the other as his brother or something. The non- retarded one will chant "he will not divide us" for a few minutes, while the retarded one will wander around doing retarded shit like flailing his arms and humming, while interacting with the people there and getting their attention. Then the non- retarded user brings him up to the camera and asks "user, can you say he will not divide us?". The retarded user then replies with "h-h-he- BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST"

dance edition

remember you can stand on that sidewalk and say whatever the fuck you want. trigger shia and get him on tape with an assault.

Thats it I AM GOING TO END THIS RIGHT NOW

anxiously waiting for that guy to show up

Has anyone came dressed as Indiana Jones holding a crystal skull? If not what the fuck are you waiting for?

Oh shit Urkel is leading it.

Wasn't the faggot with the coffee here yesterday too?

>tfw Prince Barron doesn't seem so autistic

gay

Supah Hot fire!

i want to fuckk this bitch with sunglasses

this is the kind of people who is against Trump
you done good USA, you done good

Why are those niggers such fucking niggers

You won't do shit fag

Guys I think Kek memed holes into reality.

Holy shit, coffee guy reminds me of Cory from Trailer Park Boys

leave an mp3 player with New Divide by Linkin Park playing overnight

Looks like he's from argentina

this is retarded

Shia busted the amerifag who was going to do something?

keks this could lead to big amounts of trolling

Fucking KEK

That was a good movie & book.

this shit is getting out of control

Damn, dis little nig spittin' hot fiyah

do it pussy

DO EEET FAGGIT

little darky getting outta control

Biggie Smalls is back!

It's obvious Shia has a guy reading these threads. Everytime you guys say "I'll be the guy with the green shirt" he intercepts you. If you go don't tell us what you wear and lie. In fact we should all be constantly lying about going there and what we are going to be wearing to throw them off.

Loading my guj. Going to fucking mag dump urkel. I CANT SLEEP FUCK THIS SHIT ITS RIGHT OUTSIDE MY.FUCKINY WINDOW FUCK MAN I AM SO.MAD

someone with a pick up truck tow a dumpster in front of the camera in the morning please

This.

THIS PLEASE SOMEONE DO THIS

then go somewhere else, fucko

Oh shit, srsly? This must be a recent development because yesterday it didn't seem that bad.

this

dont fuck with shia idiots, the media will use it against you

Post pics or fuck off

It would be fucking brilliant if a load of Anons dressed as the nigras from the old habbo raids and made swastika formation...

Nobody can make you leave. If they try just call the cops

no he doesn't intercept anyone

>kek

All those people need to get a job.

DO IT FAGGOT

>black senpai enters the picture
>shia misteriously disappears
who is not divided again?

I'm NOT going to go there in a yamaka and rabbi garb (Shia if you're reading this prepare pizza pls)

he probably has some faggot lurking Sup Forums precation is advised to all members of the Sup Forumsice

It's a public space, he can't make you leave

Yeah, you've said this about 30 times now.

Yeah but don't forget to stay on the sidewalk because the grass is a private property

IT'S A CHIMPOUT!

Okay so he ''intercepts'' and then what? He can't beat you up or banning you for being on the street.

the fuck is the nigga with the flower doing

its like Kenya rn
everyones nigging out

you're the fuckin mook watching some midget black kid dancing around catching the liberal holy ghost

guys do my evil avacado challenge. get your friends find an empty dirt lot and dress in sombreros and ponchos and record yourselfs chanting EVIL AVACADOS. post it on wherever you use for social media. #evilavacadochallenge

Nice filename

When will you idiots fucking learn on this board??!
>jejej le dancing on the camera epik winz
Youre PARTICIPATING!!!!
What next?
>lelz im going to wear a Hillary Clinton shirt and pussy hat, that'll show em

>now they clap

>not to tn not not nt he wo not not he s not HEY not deivde oHey not divide US HEy

Good job guys, really making a difference here.

Yesterday he intercepted green flannel shirt guy and pepe user before they did anything.

this

cuck him, by reminding the world that this art installation is simply a virtue-signalling means of getting people to forget about the whole "screenplay plagarism" shit that made him put a paperbag on his head and be "lol randum".

>Shia will get raped at his art installation....not for the first time mind you.

he takes them to his man cave prison on sex slave island.

that drawfag needs to die

its like a fucking tribal dance with little darkies.

i don't want to live on this planet any more

We had people there he already bullied to leave. I don't think most people are aware they can stand on that sidewalk and he can't do shit. Maybe he has a permit for the gravel spot and can boot you but not the sidewalk.

because pepe user was being autistic, and what green flannel guy ?

nice

youtube.com/watch?v=G5goISKPSH8

is that ourguy in shorts?

>those 3 Sup Forumsacks dancing to Shadilay

ABOSULTE MAD MAN THEY DID IT

Fucking Super Hot fire and Corey from Trailer Park Boys chimpingout

bullied LUL

Guys, hear me out.

I'm starting to think Shia knows how stupid this is.

>Millennials protesting by literally standing in front of a wall and chanting in hopes of change

That's an allegory to life right there. The wall isnt the art, the people chanting are the art

Why would the camera be pointing AWAY from the "art" and not pointed at it? He could of had a camera pointed at the words and still had room for people to stand under it.

God damn Shia is on some 4d chess shit

half expecting someone to pull out a didgeridoo

I was thinking that as well.

They're trying to summon something I think

Yesterday there was a green flannel shit guy that said what he was going to wear then later posted a picture and said Shia threatened him the moment he showed up.

WHAT DID SHIA SAY TO HIM??????

>Autistic screenching

Pink shoe laces faggot IS GOING TO DIE

WHO THE FUCK SOMEONE LITERALLY CHIMPED??

>The wall isnt the art, the people chanting are the art

This isn't a revelation. This is the point. Everyone knows that the people are the art. That is why he's doing it.

Yeah thanks Sherlock

These two long haired trannies holy shit

Someone get captain sweden off the camcera pls

This is making me uncomfortable