OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OR_Yh_Ynvko&t=280s
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/193/text
twitter.com/calebecarma/status/822937245132947456
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

These reporters are liars. They said Trump is a fascist. Then why is Trump not issuing orders to detain leftwingers and mainstream media pundits to FEMA camps?

I'm just going to throw this out there..but Rex Tillerson has a unique insight into Russian politics and the chains of command within it. How many people on leddit actually have any serious idea about how Russian politics work? Even the Russian people have no clue how it works.

I think he's a good choice for SoS.

WE
BIG BROTHER
NOW

Donald D. Drumpf aka. "DDD" is NOT MY PRESIDENT

ALERT

ALERT

THE JEWMACHT HAS ACTIVATED

ALERT

ALERT

Of course he is.

Trump knows what he's doing.

Keep on Trumpin, lets MAGA

Donal D Duck is your president finlan

Oh my God, they're sympathizing with Hitler. This is delicious.

youtube.com/watch?v=OR_Yh_Ynvko&t=280s I have no idea what he's saying but I think he's asking for the next crusade or more vodka.
We'll drag Europe back into God's light whether or not Europe wants it.

>The President (on paper) can direct an agency NOT to enforce a law. Or he can interpret the legal mumbo jumbo of the bill to mean something other than what was intended

So there it is, no? The Executive has, effectively, lawmaking powers by dint of this process and it's many implications doesn't it?

Don't get me wrong I understand that the Deep State keeps Presidents on a tight leash, but theoretically a Presidential dictatorship exists on paper if he/she were ever given the green light by the Joint Chiefs/CIA/NSA et al to use said powers, right?

Re-posting from last thread.

>tfw the left adopts Hitler as their hero
>the red pilling is complete
our job here is done lads

If we thought the media was bad this weekend just imagine tomorrow based off just what we've heard leaked.

Moving the embassy, the pro life protest, destroying Obongos legacy, tomorrow there will be tears like never before from the left hopefully. And peace talks are supposed to start with Syria and Russia. Maybe we can start on how we're going to deal with ISIS once we pull from the UN.

Trump isn't fucking around.

>Hitler didn't have to lie about the crowd sizes at his official government rallies

PREPARE TO DIE DRUMPFIES

So Trump will move the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem?

Won't that generate more islamic terrorists in USA among the young muslims?

Should we be worried?

Anything good happening today?

This is why these people's opinions don't matter. They have no idea what they're talking about. Just listening to the senate hearings it's plainfully obvious these people especially leftists are clueless.

Adore the Immortal Emperor
For He is our Protector
Admire the Immortal Emperor
For His Sacrifice to Mankind
Exalt the Immortal Emperor
For His Strict Guidance
Revere the Immortal Emperor
For His Undying Guard
Venerate the Immortal Emperor
For His Holy Wisdom
Honour the Immortal Emperor
For Is Eternal Strength
Glorify the Immortal Emperor
For His All-seeing Vision
Praise the Immortal Emperor
For His Unending Rule
Hail the Immortal Emperor
For He is the Lord and Master
Worship the Immortal Emperor
For without Him we are Nothing

THE GLOVES ARE OFF.

No, we fight back.

and thus a moslem ban will be implemented, and the people will welcome it

Let's see how many muslims chimp out this week, should be good.

If you live in a populated area that sand people might target make sure to carry your CCW folks!

Buckle up men

are you all doing your part in spreading the cult of kek/pepe/shadilay/meme magic etc into the realm of normies?

I know i am.

everyone should make it their duty to play Shadilay every where they go, and normalize Pepe

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

We like our holy days quiet and peaceful.

They will most likely show that Trump hasn't paid taxes in years thanks to loop-holes in laws. But what difference would it make now or in 2020?

Go, Bibi, go!

Source

Welp, Palestinians are getting gassed.

Yes

he's our king

>Won't that generate more islamic terrorists in USA among the young muslims
Oh no.....that sucks

SAND WARS
/CATCH THE FEVER/

No one would trust them to leak the returns after they sold out to Russia. Nice try assange we don't trust you anymore.

Appeasement never works. Muslims respond to one thing: strength.

Being in the best timeline is a good thing in and of itself.

>liberals assblasted again over alternative facts

W E W
E
W

MOVEMENT!

MUSLIM CHIMPOUTS WHEN?

Someone should tweet to those queers that Hitler was a vegan and banned smoking

Try to meme lefties into supporting Hitler

OLD MEN RUNNING THE WORLD

I actually appreciate that Wikileaks is not partisan and plans to treat Trump as they'd treat any other president.

It's in the OP, I'm dumb

The tire didn't explode.

>destroying leftist reality with no survivors
i'm ok with this

WELL, FUCK

>Won't that generate more islamic terrorists in USA among the young muslims?

Even if that happens that just exposes the radicals and gives us a reason to clamp down harder on them, while proving Trump right about violent muzzies

Win-Win.

Is it possible to make duel citizenship illegal?

Or could we make it illegal for duel citizens to become public servants. That would either deprive a lot of nasty Jews and Chink Poo in Loos from getting /comfy/ government jobs, or cause them to give up their old citizenship.

We should at least try to get it banned at the federal level.

And so it begins...

The great Kike-Kebab war to end all wars.

They're slowly realising Hitler did nothing wrong, perfect.

KENYANS AGAINST TRUMP

ALL ACCORDING TO PLAN

>right-aligned text

One problem though.
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/193/text

>Except as otherwise provided, this Act and the amendments made by this Act shall take effect on the date that is two years after the date of the enactment of this Act.

TWO YEARS after being signed.

False rumors I'd bet. Jews are growing desperate because Trump is happy to shut down their move in Syria and leave them to the wolves. So they have to get Muslims to chimp out somehow.

You guys are idiots to be cheering for this. Just watch. It will turn into a boondoggle and then Israel will demand that the US intervene to help clean up their mess. And so once again, the US will be spending vast amounts on money on foreign wars instead of using it at home where it is needed.

>Pat Buchanan calls neoconservatism "a globalist, interventionist, open borders ideology." The paleoconservatives argue that the "neocons" are illegitimate interlopers in the conservative movement. In 1986, historian Stephen Tonsor, who rejects the label paleoconservative, said:

>It has always struck me as odd, even perverse, that former Marxists have been permitted, yes invited, to play such a leading role in the Conservative movement of the twentieth century. It is splendid when the town whore gets religion and joins the church. Now and then she makes a good choir director, but when she begins to tell the minister what he ought to say in his Sunday sermons, matters have been carried too far.

Are they right?

HAHAHAHAHA get a load of this faggot.

Wikileaks is confirmed fake news and it's always been fake

Continuing cross thread
While it has the potential, there are still a considerable number of checks to stop this from happening. The first of which is that while the Executive can bend the laws congress passes, he can't create new ones.

There is an extremely strong tradition in this country of being loyal to the office, not the man in it. Oaths are sworn to the Constitution, the Office of the President, but not the man. Impeachment is a very real possibility, if the president tries to seize power, the fact that he's not above the law means that he can be removed like anyone else.

Its a huge big thing that you could spend your whole life studying and still not completely get

I LOVE LIFE AGAIN

It's something they did to their twitter page. I didn't like it either.

lel Pewdiepie paid Tyrone to say "Hitler did nothing wrong"

And the US will say it needs time to work on it's own development and decline.

>SJW's telling us that Trump isn't as good as Hitler yet

Most. Optimal. Timeline. Found.

I'm not going back with the rest of them, I'm staying here.

>jew defeated by a tire

Really makes you think...

Israel has no problem winning wars on its own. Just let them do what they want.

Happy birthday Styx. Lovely garden.

we need to meme alternative facts into something they cant touch like fake news

They can ask all they want. Trump will say no.

You're dreaming if you think Trump and especially Mattis are going to throw the US into a shitfest Israel started.

Mattis doesn't even think the capital should be in Jerusalem, and Trump said the same thing before he realized it would cost him votes.

Israel is going to have to do its own lifting.

The date is in Hebrew, it's from a Jew's Tweeter

I would say it is reasonable to ban dual citizenships for federal employees. All elected offices besides executive office as well.

>You'll never be an upstanding citizen like this
twitter.com/calebecarma/status/822937245132947456

link?

Yes.

Nice try Hans
We all know you took that in your backyard.

Make mods great again

HAHAHA.

Love it.

Are they really using the term "alternative facts"? Fake News must have really burned them

>motherfucking KENYA of all places

Is there any doubt Soros is behind this

May the blessings of KEK be upon you user.

theyll still crucify us for daring to mention him

ALL elected offices should be banned from dual citizenships

Its in the video on the front page that everyone is posting, last couple of minutes in the video

Bro, it's all over the news right now... idiot.

>yfw a a failed steak and vodka salesman turned hat salesman pulled America from the brink and relight the torch of American Nationalism then proceeded to lead a charge straight into the heart of Washington against the entire establishment and incredibly powerful global interests
>and he fucking pulled it off

Honestly Trump could point me to the gates of hell and tell me to take it and it would be his before the sun set.

There's this disgusting realization that a lot of the government isn't being evil but they truly are just lazy and dumb. The GOPe especially was just being LAZY.

yyeah lets remove the possibility of being able to deport them. great idea user

Has to be. Obama was literally told not to talk gay shit in Kenya: Kenya is actually pretty Christian and conservative.

That's Germany.

tfw when you voted for Trump because he was supposed to be Hitler, only to find out he loves Jews and respects human rights.

>>yfw a a failed steak and vodka salesman turned hat salesman pulled America from the brink and relight the torch of American Nationalism then proceeded to lead a charge straight into the heart of Washington against the entire establishment and incredibly powerful global interests

>and he fucking pulled it off

ITS JUST LIKE MY JAPANESE ANIMES

>the right has done more for the environment than temper tantrum lefties

WE GO HIGH

>Israel has no problem winning wars on its own
>On their own

Israel never fights any war "on their own." They always receive vast amounts of material support from the US.

>town whore gets religion and joins the church

>town whores
>neo-cohens

Love you, Pat Buchanan. You know he's creaming his pants over a nativist in the Huwite House just as much as we are.

Good luck with that, I'd focus on congress and federal jobs. No liberal dual shitizen will ever become president.