businessinsider.com/dc-national-guard-chief-removed-command-2017-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmfao fucking drumpf

wtf, i hate trump now.

LOCK HIM UP!

LOCK HIM UP!

LOCK HIM UP!

LOCK HIM UP!

That's Fake News. I was there, musta been 20 million people based on my math. These photoshopped lies are just plain sad and show how insecure the left is.

Trump had biggest inauguration ever, most TV viewers, best weather I ever saw, and the balls were pure class and really great stuff.

Sad you cling to this false narrative despite the evidence.

for what? Im curious everytime i see it.

>F..Fake News!

kek

Trump really does post here huh

This, can we get Sean Spicer to debunk this photo?

that's one of the rehearsals, moran

>security for inauguration is perfect/expedient
>inauguration ends
>DCPD tells everyone to gtfo then come back in through metal detectors for parade
>huge lines
>TSA now running the security instead of Customs Border Patrol (who were in charge for inauguration)
>lines moving at a crawl
>literally thousands of people stuck waiting in security lines while trump goes by in motorcade (we watched it on our phones pissed as fuck)

Reminder that Obama fired the National Guard Chief (effective at 12pm). Everything went to shit after the inauguration ended

Reminder that (((they))) did this on purpose to de-legitimize trump

And yet he's still the president of the united states. Why do people even give a shit about this?

Leftists are busy protesting, cause they're a bunch of unemployed art majors and the right are busy actually working on a Friday afternoon. Shocker.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg

>t. someone who was in DC for the festivities

>how do you know its one of the rehearsals?

Because it only has the police line and the SS. The military line of service men and women that went between the SS and the PD wasn't posted until the actual event.

Military were readied for the event separately and did not 'rehearse'.

You fucking loser shill retard die in a fire

Trump for king of mankind

Fuggg I forgot about this, the guy had been in charge of both of the past inaugurations too. Fuck Obama! Somebody get this to trump!

it's not like people were itching to visit DC to watch the scum burning half the city down.

>Why do people even give a shit about this?
Tell that to Trump's Press Secretary, Sean Spicer.

Deleting tweets now that he's president is illegal. It's over, Trump is doing hard time.

Well duh, he's not a black democrat.

The CG of the DC National Guard is supposed to resign whenever a new President takes power. Fucking research the incendiary shit you read on reddit. Stupid kike.

Yup King Nigger didnt even fire him at the beginning of the day. He waited until he was completely in the clear and then threw the God Emperor into the fire

after 12pm:
>riots
>violence on Trump supporters
>huge lines preventing supporters from getting into venues

You could still hear the boos from outside of the gates when the CNN news trucks went by on the parade, almost made it worth it hearing that beautiful roar

But yeah, this was all orchestrated

You're a fucking retard

>What's more, it has been common for new administrations to hold on to the commanders appointed by the previous president. Schwartz himself was picked for his command by President George W. Bush in the summer of 2008; President Obama kept him on for the entirety of his two terms.

Appointed by Bush you kike faggot, now go

also sauce

businessinsider.com/dc-national-guard-chief-removed-command-2017-1

He's currently in direct violation of the US constitution by accepting money from foreign powers while holding political office by housing foreign dignitaries in his DC Trump hotel, so that's a start.

There's also the sexual assault allegations, the treason he committed by openly encouraging Russia to interfere with US elections, the Trump university fraud charges, bribing the district attorney overseeing that case, the thousands of financial contacts with small contractors he hasn't fulfilled, tax evasion, the anti discrimination laws he broke while overseeing his rental properties...

I could keep going if you want. It's a pretty lengthy list. And a lot more serious than "muh emails".

if you have to lie to make your point, you don't have a valid point.
lies of omission are still lies.
you failed to do your research and report /why/ the crowd was as it was.

you are fake news, user. you are the problem.
you are lying to make your side look good, not realizing that people much smarter than yourself see you for what you are:
a crying child in the middle of a meltdown,
desperately trying to convince us you don't need a nap.
sage for the ignorant brazilian waste of cum

>b-b-but .... muh lies and false media

>m-muh fake news
Zzzzzzzzzz

As I've said here before, that section was weirdly empty during Obama's parade too. I remember thinking at the time how strange it was.

My working theory is no one wants to be in DC after dark.

It's the Russians man, I tell you.

I don't know why people are so hung up on how many people came. The whole area is mostly Democrat, so Trump supporters had to travel much further to actually be at the Inaguration.

I think what's so funny to people is how buttblasted Trump is about the low turnout.