Be afraid Drumpfkins, be very afraid

Be afraid Drumpfkins, be very afraid...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DNpXwpYAahg
youtube.com/watch?v=FURTCwOKY0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're kinda right, though. Alt-right has been getting BTFO for the past few days. Alt-right is looking like a bunch of pussies that can only talk shit on the internet. No bite back, just empty internet shit talk. They're out there actually marching and fighting. Cucks on this board are just bitching to each other and jerking each other off.

>WE, THE LEFT, ARE POLITICALLY INCORRECT NOW!
lel

Trump won the election no? These idiots will go away in a week

So, we are still the resistance then?

>They're out there actually marching and fighting
good on them! those landwhales need to lose some weight

stay btfo

Those idiots have already won and we still think we stand a chance as idiots.

The entire US government is controlled by Trump. We're not the resistance. We're in charge.

>These idiots will go away in a week

So you hope. They're been rioting for weeks now. People naively had the same hope about Trump, but it's entirely possible this spirals into worse.

But face it, right now they are the rebels beating you fags up in real life. You guys are just shitposting on the internet. Seems to me like you guys have become the virtue signalling cucks.

>You're not edgy and cool anymore
>Now WE'RE the edgy and cool ones
Good for you, dyke.

Can you imagine the media shitstorm if the """"alt-right"""" went out there and stomp some leftist skulls?

This would be a good point, if only the marches accomplished literally anything more than what shitposting online does.

>They're out there actually marching and fighting.

And accomplishing absolutely nothing except wasting their time. Good for them I guess.

>we're stronger than you

K.

DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY POLITICAL AFFILIATION

i dunno i still feel pretty edgy

We're not edgy. We're president nao

>We're the resistance
>Controls the media, Hollywood, universities, major foundations/organizations, bureaucracies, large cities
What do lefties mean by this

They're the only ones being paid to go riot.
Dumb faggot.

You poor baby. Well, at least you can cry on the internet about it Mr. Aryan tough guy :) So much for being "redpilled" and "alpha". The second a fight gets taken to you pussies, you cry and complain.

You really have switched places. You're the whiny virtue signalling cucks now.

As opposed to you, sitting on this board. You're accomplishing a lot.

>Laurie Penny

youtube.com/watch?v=DNpXwpYAahg

Better watch out, those college kids are going to take on anyone that disagrees with NeoCons with a vengeance!

There is no
>Alt-right

Seriously. There is no fucking alt-right, there are no organizations , no coherent movement, no fucking common beliefs

Its just a blanket term for people who are tired of all these lefty bullshit, made big by the media so they have something that sticks that they can slander people with

Oh yeah, because that march yesterday really did a whole heck of a lot. Oh boy oh boy, it sure showed us.

marching and fighting? Marching sure - which accomplishes nothing at all. Fighting, nope - not at all. Fighting would imply attempting to change specific laws or make something happen as a result of their efforts.

>ha-hah! You faggots aren't out killing anyone like we are! Bet you feel stupid now!

Keep pushing, kike. You'll get the death you dream of.

but what exactly are they marching for?????????????????? they are the most liberated women on the planet.

>and we're stronger than you

D-did...did she...did she seriously just fucking quote a fucking song from Steven Universe for a serious political statement?

The thing is I never claimed I was accomplishing anything by being here. Their problem is they're deluding themselves by thinking they're making a difference.

We're both doing nothing but at least I'm in my warm house with a cup of coffee

>you're not edgy
heh... i guess i'll have to use THAT...
*teleports into white house*
"h-he's fast!" - you
*makes america great again*
psh... nothing personnel... kike

>call someone a nigger
>still lose my job and get outcast from society
>call someone a white guy hitler
>get a praised and lauded by media

Nah, we're still the edgelords here

Shh shh relax my little cuck. You can still shitpost on the internet for now. Just keep complaining while big boys attend to real life matters. You can keep posting on the internet about your favorite boogeyman.

>we're stronger than you

what does that even mean? stronger how? resistance of what? conservatives hold all three branches, how are you gonnna resist that?

What a jealous and envious undertone

sorry sweetie, you're not the resistance, not even close

By dismantling waste management one trashcan at a time.

Oh no another internet tough guy making empty threats. I am very afraid of cucks talking big at me on the internet. My one fear! Baby cuck talks big online!

When nearly every institution of power bends a knee to your movement you can't call yourself a resistance movement.

And what are these women protesting? A fair election? What rights don't they have in this country?

Their "movement" is so ideologically empty that all any observer can do is watch in bafflement. So long as these hysterical women continue to destroy public property, they will further alienate everyone else.

Modern liberal ideology is destined to implode. It is an ideology which consumes and destroys outsiders and insiders alike. There is no threat from it. There has never been a threat.

But if Trump lost the popular vote...

You don't have to be a resistance when you accomplish your goals and gain control of all three branches of government in one fell swoop.

It's called winning.

There's nothing romantic or noble about being a "resistance movement", we set a goal and we achieved it.

lel, drumpf is finished!

is she, dare I say, /ourgirl/ ?

Institutions tend to bend the knee when people go out in force, something the cuck right isn't familiar with. Your strong area is internet bantz, isn't it my little cuck? Fighting is scary. Shit talking is safe. I think right wing baby cucks should stick with what they know: threatening people on the internet and virtue signalling to other right wing cucks.

DAILY REMINDER: THE ALT-RIGHT DOES NOT EXIST.
Edgy memers on Sup Forums do not constitute a political movement. The alt-right and "fake news" are spooks conjured up by the MSM to rationalize their defeat and demonize the opposition. Do not give them fuel.

Fuck (you)

Yeah, let me just look up the last time a bunch of screeching cunts accomplished anything.

Now let me look up the last time disenfranchised young males accomplished anything.

You got me

>Fighting is scary

Nobody thinks this

Can the civil war 2.0 start already? I'm getting rather impatient.

2 / 10

made me reply

what laurenĀ“s actually saying is HEY WOMEN CAN BE ASSHOLES TOO THIS IS WHY WE WANTED EQUALITY

You cucks are the privileged, protected class, courtesy of Obongo. If something happens to you, the MSM is all over it.

The normal people want nothing more than to put your entire kind in your place, but as soon as you get your feefees hurt, the MSM will spin it in your favor and paint the normal people as "nazis".

Right now you're having fun beating up innocent trash cans, but sooner or later one if you is gonna get killed, maybe then you'll understand this isn't a game.

It's nice to see that they're noticing that they're in big trouble because of us being David fighting Goliath, which is what young people want to be. They're afraid of that narrative. The left now is old, boring, and really, the Status-Quo.

We're where the fun and the edginess is at, and that's one of our biggest strenghts.

So what's the deal with the whole Planned Parent saga?

On a breakfast show here they are spending the whole thing going on about Trump. My old girl has brought into the whole thing hook line and sinker, sadly.

>one of the news presenters just called out Mrs. Pence at the inauguration
>Saying she isn't as attractive as all the "7 foot Trump ladies"
>"I know how you feel"
>Just called her ugly on tv
>Finishes it off by saying "You're gorgeous!"

>benis

Protesters have accomplished nothing except making themselves look like violent fools and crybabies in the eyes of Middle America. Can't wait for Dems to get BTFO in the midterms.

god

Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to the Drumpf protests tomorrow.

Except this entire board. Never see cucks from the right marching or doing anything but hiding on the internet. Little baby cucks talking big on their little corner of the internet.

Don't worry, you'll all be getting a lot more fists in the face when you show your ugly faces in public. Just keep cowering and virtue signalling friend :)

Damn... really trolled my concern there bro

They deserve to be with their mexican childern don't you think?

>implying them doubling-down on losing identity politics is helping them

look at me, we're the establishment now

>women
>gays
>emasculated men
>strong

This
They're acting out Einstein's definition of insanity. Democratic party dead by 2040, cap this.

women - complain until a man does something to fix it

What's the points of marching if we won? Yeah get my self possibly arrested and ruin my life so I can appear cool hmmm really makes u think pal,

>we're stronger than you
>women

Kek

>The alt-right has been a "thing" for about 2 fucking weeks
>People parading it like it's some massive movement
I'm still not 100% certain what the alt-right even is and apparently it's supposed to be us?

You know I'd really like it if leftists stopped LARPing as oppressed revolutionaries fighting the good fight against an unjust regime for just five fucking seconds. A brief respite is all I'm asking for.

This narcissism is really, really annoying.

No thanks

B L A C K E D

Oh no fighting sounds scaaawwyyy. You can't resist if anyone stands in your way! Stay safe on the internet, my cuck friend. That's how you get what you want. By virtue signalling to other cucks and acting tough where nobody can hurt you :)

You'd totally fight and punch us all like the big tough cuck you are, but then people might say mean things on the news about you! That's scawy! Cuck stays in his hidey hole corner of the internet and continues with bantz and signalz! :)

fucking leaf

>MR.cuck

your bait is so obvious. either way, these protests aren't full of women who want change. if someone doesn't know by now that this nonsense is all about uploading themselves to snapchat and getting thousands of retweets with their totes edgy signs.

I hate this dumb cunt

good thing I'm allowed to say that now since we won

youtube.com/watch?v=FURTCwOKY0E
Try again cuckboi.

Fucking leaf.

fuck

>alt-right = Trump supporters
She doesn't know the half of it.

Reminder to sign this like a true patriot

RADICAL LEFT MAKES AN APPEARANCE

Yes leave it to the mudslimes, because cucks need to stay on their internet safe space on Sup Forums. Those protesters are soooo weak, and that's why as cucks we can't confront them but instead must judge them behind our computers. That's how a big, tough redpilled cuck does it. :D

The alt-right is a fiction. At best it's a loose assemblage of people on Sup Forums and Reddit, and even most of those guys are being ironic. MSM is creating a mountain out of a molehill. Don't let them label you.

>not realizing this is just the counter-culture slowly taking over with the mainstream progressivism desperately fighting to remain popular in it's final death throes

>that happy-trail
groce!

To them is basically just means anyone any more conservative than your standard RHINO Republican.

You have to understand - to the left, the extreme left and regular leftism is totally sane to them, they do not understand the concept that you can ever be too far left. When you have such a worldview, anything on the opposite end, even if it's not really that far right at all, looks evil and terrible to them.

itd be a lot more fair if we had a george soros on our side paying us $15 an hour to protest

>Never see cucks from the right marching or doing anything but hiding on the internet

March for what though? Trump won. I have nothing to march about.

Poor little Laurie, she doesn't understand that marching is futile now.
In the 1960s, when people cared about being mobbed - because it was embarassing - it was effective. Now, its just played out, and said marchers look markedly bovine when the police kettle them and lead them plodding down the road.

Not that little Laurie understands.

I'll give you a (You) since you got nice digits.

you forgot the caret.

Generation Z is looking likes its going to be the most conservative yet. High schoolers are laughing at the college age liberal histrionics right now. They'll be voting in 4 years.

>womyn get together for one day out of the year and do something
>meanwhile the autists on the right are in full autismo-mode for 365+2 days a year
they may have won the battle

but we will win the war, he will not divide us