How did the Asians learn to hate blacks? They barely have any

How did the Asians learn to hate blacks? They barely have any.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM
olmec98.net/olwrit.htm
chinadailyshow.com/ask-an-immaculately-dressed-nigerian-gentleman-loitering-outside-yashow-market/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanjing_anti-African_protests
youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanjing_anti-African_protests
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're smart people. They learn quickly.

Fpbp there doesn't even need the rest of this thread

They are objective when it comes to science and understand evolution.

It's just comedy. I see no hate. You obviously have your alt-sjw glasses on.

Blacks make fun of Asians all the time.

It's natural
youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM

Everybody hates niggers. Even themselves. You are born with it. Like fear of snakes.

They're pragmatists. Black people often act dumb and violent. Simple solution: avoid them

Asian beauty and social status has always been defined by light skin

we also don't like them because we see their culture and we know it's shit

blacks are despised by all nations
its biblical

Pretty sure there is no lie a swedish one where a white guy goes in and comes out black

evolution is a jew meme.

niggers are survivors of Sodom and Gomorrah.

That one is Italian

They have native stereotypes based on the interactions they have had.

In Tokyo there is a small population of wealthy Nigerians who buy up Japanese businesses so that they can get out of Nigeria. Generally they'll buy a dive bar or dodgy hotel, the shittier the better, its just a shell company for immigration scams, they may even rent it out space to criminal gangs. So the stereotype people see in Tokyo is of a sleazy business man or creepy club promoter. If you've ever met the kind of guy that owns shitty Chinese restaurants or massage parlors you'll know what I mean.

Children will tell you the truth

Hating blacks is the default, they just haven't been indoctrinated into believing otherwise.

We need more Chinese and black mixed relationships to be honest.

>t. Shlomo Potatowitz

Cuz we wuz Kangs and shieet! www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtsa0MT2H4I

Looking at africa and the US is all the info they need...

Also please leave a bump in this thread here

Why was this commercial considered racist in the West?

Checked

How did you end up here? Are Americans redpilled?

>the kid at 5:30
Oh he knows why the doll is bad.

Sodom was faggots and trannies, not niggers

You don't learn to hate them. It is just natural.

You learn to like a few of them. Liking all or just any of them is brainwashing.

Lamentations 4:7

7 Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire:

8 Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

niggers used to be blue skinned with red faces ruled by white people

this was probably some 40,000 years ago

most recently they were kangz in central america

DNA testing and giant stone nigger heads are really hard to argue with olmec98.net/olwrit.htm

Among Indian groups, the Chontal have 5% and the Cora .8% African

admixture. According to Crawford et al., the mestizo population

of Saltillo has 15.8% African ancestry, while Tlaxcala has 8% and

Cuanalan 18.1%.

The Olmecs built their civilization in the region of the current states of Veracruz and Tabasco. Now here again are the percentages of African ancestry according to Lisker et al.:

Paraiso - 21.7%

El Carmen - 28.4%

Veracruz - 25.6%

Saladero - 30.2%

Tamiahua - 40.5%

they became niggers.

That commercial is actually a rip-off of an older Italian commercial where the same thing happened (or they just had the same idea). It's not particularly racist, it's just an offensive joke about how black people look. It's not any more racist than the phrase "Imma smack the black right off'a yo ass!"
I also remember seeing a more racist American commercial poster from the twenties that showed a pale nigger next to a couple normal niggers with the xaption "We want to use bleach and be like the the white nigger!"
(found the pic: it was slightly different than how I remembered it)

also

>faggots and trannies,

doesn't that sound like obama and michelle to you?

because it's just logic
i've never been around a shark and i already know to keep away from them

The Asian races have the highest I.Q's, they are smart , they see what niggers are truly like and Asians have a very high in group preference , they are have enough sense not to permit to many blacks or sand nigger fuckers into their nations to colonise it , genetic pollute their gene pools and then demand welfare payments , they know these nigger groups breed like rats and are vermin, too bad Australia hasn't learned that .

>du30 side by side with that ugly nigger sculpture
They look nothing alike though

They've had enough interactions with them to hate them.

China for instance, has more and more Africans living there as Sino-African trade has increased. Guangzhou has so many Africans that there's an African neighborhood there nicknamed "Chocolate City". It's common to hear Chinese who have lived in Guangzhou remark "Guangzhou has too many niggers".

And as you'd expect niggers to do, they bring crime. Many of these Africans will overstay their visas. And any expat in China will tell you that nearly every drug dealer in China is African. chinadailyshow.com/ask-an-immaculately-dressed-nigerian-gentleman-loitering-outside-yashow-market/

During the Mao era, the Communist party would give lavish scholarships to Africans cause of "muh oppressed peoples of the world". Many of these Africans would sexually harass Chinese women. In 1986, Chinese students in Nanjing protested after African exchange students beat the shit out of Chinese security guards for not allowing them to bring whores into their dorms. The students first demanded the government expel the niggers, which later turned into general protests for political liberalization. The 1986 Nanjing anti-nigger protests are believed to have inspired the 1989 Tiananmen Square protests, no joke. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanjing_anti-African_protests

Once Chinese started going to America, many reported back to their countrymen about how bad niggers are. Same with Chinese in Africa. See: Empire of Dust. youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M

Finally, dark skin is also viewed as unattractive in China because it marks you as a poor peasant/migrant worker who works in the sun all day. Chinese girls will carry parasols on sunny days to avoid getting a tan. So they also just think that niggers are ugly, hence why the commercial in your OP exists.

Pic related, it's niggers chimping out in Guangzhou

t.White guy who has lived in China and speaks Chinese

They just don't find them attractive.

Their feelings towards black men is similar to a white guys feelings towards black women.

are you really going to tell me that doesn't look like a nigger?

they dont. Americans think jokes=hate. Do you think africans dont make jokes about us

>Among Indian groups, the Chontal have 5% and the Cora .8% African
spain brought in African slaves like the usa did. They mixed with the population and mostly dissapated into them. If your 95%native you will identify as native on surveys. There was never a "one drop rule" in spanish america

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanjing_anti-African_protests

sure, let's ignore the natives to insert another culture in to the kangz mythos

no, olmecs were before Spain. its really hard to argue with big stone carvings user.

they got kicked out of egypt for being niggers, put in the americas, and were taught how to build pyramids and make detailed stone carvings. the picture shows not only niggers, but red and tanned skinned people too, 3 distinct groups were put into the americas by ancient egyptians.

i mean Paraiso - 21.7%

El Carmen - 28.4%

Veracruz - 25.6%

Saladero - 30.2%

Tamiahua - 40.5%

you cherry picked some bullshit. are you a jew?

>ignoring DNA testing and the fact I put someone from the Philippines in for additional comparison to further illustrate the point that the entirety of history is a lie.

jew detected.

The guy is still black DNa wise though, his skin is just bleached