/VOL/ - Vanguards of Liberty

>What is this about?
Patriotism. America for America, Americans Helping Americans. a Hand extended to our communities, to our forgotten poor, our mistreated vets. a Hand lowered to those in need and a hand raised to protect our communities, our country, ready to stand together and fight those who seek to undermine our great country to those who only wish us harm, only wish to exploit us, both internally and externally.

>What are the goals?

1. To Stand up against Radical Left Wing Groups and Protesters.
2. To Help our Communities through works and fundraisers, and Defend them should they be threatened.
3. To Peacefully Counter-Protest the Opposition, and any law or politicians against American Conservatism and Patriotism.
4. To Defend just laws and work against unjust ones.
5. To never strike first but always strike back.
6. To promote fanatical pro American Nationalism.
7. To promote traditionally conservative pro-social values.

>What can I do?
Come up with ideas; symbols, imagery, anything helps. Communicate your ideas with your fellow anons. Don't be shy.

Join the discord for real-time discussion
discord.gg/AZdtH

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/AZdtH
8ch
discord.gg/nCqPB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumperu

Discord link
discord.gg/AZdtH

You guys make great posters

47 members online 37 offline
get in discord niggers

What happened to Minutemen? Do we have several threads by different OP´s with different names? Let´s keep focused and use a working name now in the early days.

I do like VOL though. Sogan s
till: Peace Order Liberty right?

other version:
Vanguard of Liberty Statement of Intention

Patriotism. America for America, Americans Helping Americans. a Hand extended to our communities, to our forgotten poor, our mistreated vets. a Hand lowered to those in need and a hand raised to protect our communities, our country, ready to stand together and fight those who seek to undermine our great country to those who only wish us harm, only wish to exploit us, both internally and externally.

Goals:

1> To oppose Radical Left Wing Groups and Protesters.
2> To Help our Communities through works and fundraisers, and Defend them should they be threatened.
3>To Peacefully Counter-Protest then Opposition, and any law or politicians against American Conservatism and Patriotism.
4> To Defend just laws and work against unjust ones.
5> To never strike first but be prepared to strike back.
6> To uphold the Values of conservatism and the Everyday American.
7> To Resist Foreign interference in America and American Politics.

The American people are being betrayed. The very same protesters who say they are defending American liberties destroy American businesses, bankrupt American families, and assault everyday Americans for their political beliefs. This is not Americanism. This is not activism. This is authoritarianism.

We will not stand idly by as these terrorists violate and alienate our rights. The frontiersmen who built the foundation of this country supported and provided for each other, protecting their communities from outside threats. We, modern Americans, must do the same. We must band together, and fight back. The Constitution provides for a well-regulated militia, for the protection of the American people and their rights. We shall be that militia.

To my understanding, Vanguards of Liberty is the name that was ultimately decided on, but I see some people referring to Vanguards of Liberty as the over-arching movement, with the Minutemen being different sections of the organization, spread over the country (or world, I guess, if other countries want in on this)

The spacing looks great but I would go for a different font

see, my only concern with yours actually is number 6.

fanatical and Nationalism will chase people off. Patriotism is basically the same but is not seen as evil or bad.

VoL is the organization and Minutemen is the movement.

Base your organizational abilities off what Golden Dawn does in terms of outreach and the Share the Wealth organizations that popped up during the Depression

probably another FBI honeypot organization like all the others.

>go to meeting
>everyone is a cop or FBI

How big is the VOL following so far?
I'm a brit who wants to help out his brothers across the ocean, but I'd like a scale before I do anything too ambitious

>>What can I do?

Not just come up with LARPy memes, please.
Let's start by infiltrating the social media, which is what we autists know how to do bests.
Some user on the other thread made a Twatter account (1776returns). Followthem.
Also, networking. Don't waste the path the alt-right has cleared for us. Contact alt-right "leaders" (Rebel Media, for example). Let them know about the movement. They know how to act on the street.

This is my choice for the logo. Jefferson's Tree of Liberty (and the blood of patriots and tyrants).

Checked. The discord currently as 50 online, 34 offline, 84 total.

When i join do i get to fuck up some niggers?

what he said.

biggest problem so far is alot are too spread out.

we only got like 3 people in the South so far.

well goal 3 specifies a peaceful counter-protest, but nothing to stop you from posing as an anarchist when you need to 'vent'. they are the largest scapegoat right now imo

This movement doesn't include white-supremacist cuckoldry.

were trying to not be racist or fascist as a movement. needs to apeal to the general population.

HOWEVER, we plan to counter protest and defend from riots, not ever throw the first punch but throw them back sure.

this means that most likely niggers will be punched if we do this.

Let our enemy show the nature of race, not us, basically.

Got it keep the nigger hate on the dl

I think we shouldn't be racist but we should be vocal about opposing anti-white attitudes.

Maybe you need to look where you are... Go join the niggers faggot

Im racist so are you and them why lie, fuck niggers and goblist jews

Just join American Vanguard ffs

eh, to a degree, just point out the obvious racism agaisnt whites.

yeah say goodbye to any chance of the movement working if you do that.

We should be vocal against ANY unjust opposition to otherwise meaningless labels/groups.

Looks like (((controlled opposition))). If wasn't created by Trump and his people I'd stay away. Good luck though.

That shouldn't be our public face.

font and symbol should be shade of blue for max patriotism

COME JOIN THE BOARD DEDICATED TO ORGANIZING US:
8ch net/vol/index.html
Put the . In place and go

We are organizing there instead of discord or Sup Forums

I am on board with all that BUT what about ibero americans trying their luck in other countries? Desperation does a lot.

Also patriotism died with the expansion of globalism, unfortunately.

Are you on a trip to Spain too?

Right. I'm not joining until i know this isnt a honeypot

This. Get in touch with those Generation Identitaire groups in Mainland Europe too.

I hate that logo though 2bh lad

Is there any idea about making this international ?
I know for a fact that Europe as bigger antifa problem than the U.S.

Nice digits also they're explicitly anti-violence and there are ways to help them out without doxing yourself

thoughts were to involves europeans but start off in america. its already going to be hard enough to get enough anons close together in general in America is the thought.

Can people who want to play soldier just join the fucking national guard/police/fbi

Trump won, hasnt even done anything and RWNJs are already loosing their shit

The hell guys

FUCK OFF DUGIN

can you post a new link? this one expired

It's not a honeypot, I would know since i've been with it from the start. None of the typical hallmarks, it is a natural movement'

Graphicsfag here

The stars around the militiaman need to be larger, but still kept at the same height of the V and L. Need a less blocky (skinnier) font, but definitely not a serif. Maybe a different color unless you want immediate "gadsen flag" recognition.

I like the stripes but it looks odd with text over it. I'd find a solid black or red-outlined, white centered object and make that the only thing on the stripes. A colonial rifle or an eagle or something

I'd do it myself, but I'm on a train rn my senpais

a fish?

a cross?

the sun

Vanguards of Liberty sound fucking retarded and edgy.

Please stop before you make Sup Forums look like more of an autism awareness convention.

South Carolina here

near finalized "constitution" and another idea for a logo:

Vanguard of Liberty Constitution
The Vanguard of Liberty supports Patriotism and Americanism. We are a Hand extended to our communities, to our forgotten poor, our mistreated vets. A Hand lowered to those in need. A Hand raised to protect our communities, our country, ready to stand together and fight those who seek to undermine our great country. A Hand striking those who only wish us harm, only wishing to exploit us, both internally and externally.

The American people are being betrayed. The very same protesters who say they are defending American liberties destroy American businesses, bankrupt American families, and assault everyday Americans for their political beliefs. This is not Americanism. This is not activism. This is authoritarianism. We will not stand idly by as these terrorists violate and alienate our rights. The frontiersmen who built the foundation of this country supported and provided for each other, protecting their communities from outside threats. We, modern Americans, must do the same. We must band together, and fight back. The Constitution provides for a well-regulated militia, for the protection of the American people and their rights. We shall be that militia.

Goals:
1. To Stand against radical Left Wing groups and rioters.
2. To Help our communities through works and fundraisers, and defend them should they be threatened.
3. To Peacefully counter-protest the Opposition, and any Law or Politician against American Conservatism and Patriotism.
4. To Defend just laws and work against unjust ones.
5. To Never strike first but always take a Stand.
6.To Promote Pro-American Patriotism.
7. To Promote traditionally conservative pro-social values .

>To Promote Pro-American Patriotism.

What for?

discord.gg/nCqPB
discord.gg/nCqPB
discord.gg/nCqPB
discord.gg/nCqPB

biggest thing about that is the idea is to start in america, as most users are from there.

that can be changed to fit the local country at will.

promoting your own country is just simply a good idea, and because alot of people are focusing on america(but not trying to exclude others) it seemed like the best way to word it.

VOL is HQ and MM is the people on the ground?