You pro-choice people disgust me

You pro-choice people disgust me.
You're a bunch of murdering assholes.
Murder is murder even if it causes you inconvenience.
There is no amount of mental gymnastics
that will change that fact.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2015/10/02/are-american-taxpayers-paying-for-abortion/#405760577709
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Murder means you kill a person. Fetuses aren't people. Problem solved you retarded leaf

>Leaf
>Nice bait desu

Funny how women are quick to defend women's rights until a female fetus suddenly isn't a woman because "muh body muh choice"

Most abortions are committed by black people

I think it should stay legal but there should be a rule that you get your ovaries tied on your 2nd abortion, because clearly any woman with such a deficit of empathy to kill two babies is unfit to be a mother, ever

Why is killing a pregnant woman considered double homicide then?

Fetuses don't have a gender dipshit

valid point

Who cares about some babies lives
World is full of people, one person is not relevant

Because when someone commits a horrible crime like killing a pregnant lady you want the punishment to be as harsh as possible. Criminal law =/= reproductive science

What are you talking about cuck?

Agreed.

However I'm in favor of keeping in in the USA, given the demographics of those who make use of it.

But it's only a double homicide when you kill 2 people. If the fetus isn't a person, then it's only 1 person. You can't contradict those. Either you think the fetus isn't a person (i.e. single homicide) or it is a person (i.e double homicide).

And women who get abortions are more likely to raise useless degenerate children who contribute nothing to society

Moloch is waiting in Hell to greet you.

murdering anyone already has the harshest punishment, regardless of who or what state their body is in.

You need to read the law, then you'll understand why it's not murder to abort, but double homicide to kill a pregnant woman.

Enlighten me then. You seem to be so knowledgeable on it.

your gender is decided by the first swimmer to get to the egg you fucking moron

>given the demographics of those who make use of it.
this
>gif
so heartwarming

I'm not against killing people or fetuses.

But some discouragement before going ahead with an abortion should be mandatory.

I mean a would be abortionist should understand the nature of the killing.

There's nothing wrong with killing an early-in-development fetus because it lacks sentience. Same reason why there's nothing wrong with killing brain-dead coma patients.

After the first trimester, though, the fetus is sufficiently advanced for abortion to be immoral.

>I'm not against killing people or fetuses.
Moloch thanks you for your patronage.

this is what feminists actually get off to.

Unless they keep getting abortions

Why is it also irrelevant as to what the man in the pregnancy wants?

He wants the kid/she doesn't: Abortion
She wants the kid/he doesn't: Birth - and then a heavy fraction of his income for 18 years.

Agreed.

Don't Talk to Me or My Wife's Fetus Ever Again

You were a fetus once. Your humanity doesn't change. From the moment of conception on, there exists a new, unique, and fully human being, with unique and fully human DNA. He or she will then grow on his or her own, receiving only protection and nourishment from the mother, until ready to continue that process outside the womb.
Most americans could not survive outside of their parents care before 18 years old, does that affect their humanity?
To claim that a fully human creature doesnt become human until it takes its first breath is asinine and unscientific

All human life is invaluable. If you disagree with me youre a literal nazi.

This is a Moloch thread now!!!

Like other types of homicide, the states are allowed to determine what does and doesn't qualify as fetal homicide (and not all states have fetal homicide laws); except in the case of abortion (prior to viability), where the federal government has taken that authority away from the states via rulings like Roe v Wade and Planned Parenthood v Casey.

So what appears to be a double standard is actually just a case of State governments and the Federal government having different definitions of what constitutes a human life; and in the case of abortion, federal law trumps state law.

Jesus Fuck!! if you ban abortions do you know what the fucking demographics will look like in 20 years ?

Please elaborate

That's the Ben Shapiro argument; which I tend to agree with. Abortion requires people to define what makes people a person. Which historically is a terrible idea.

>Doesn't want kids
>Has sex anyways
>Child incoming
>Try to justify murder to avoid responsibility

But can moloch compare with Yugi?

Should just get the tubes tied on all liberal women

Moloch is the Biblical name relating to a Canaanite god associated with child sacrifice.

Clinton/DNC staff joking about sacrificing to Moloch.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

Im right wing and i dont care about murder as long as it doesnt effect me or it even improves my life. We have an obvious overpopulation problem. So why not.

it's like you want niggers to overrun the entire planet
>check flag
oh wait you actually do

>the government says it isnt a human so it isnt homicide

seriously fuck you

Moloch is use to convince people to kill their babies so you decide.

Not an argument

What is right and what is best for society are not always the same thing.

ABORTION

IS

MURDER

"CHOICE" IS SELFISHNESS

>we have an obvious overpopulation problem

wasnt intended to be

double fuck you

Kinda gonna be moot in the next 20 years when western society collapses and 95% of people starve

Yourr worried about the wrong stuff friend

Google "dark mountain" to learn more

God damn are All Dressed delicious.

How many black people exist?
1 is too many.

>right wing
>dont care about murder as long as it doesnt effect me or it even improves my life

Thankfully only about 3% of abortions in the US occur at 12 weeks. I0-12 weeks accounts for about 15% of abortions. 9 weeks is when a fetus starts to look more like a blob shaped humanoid.

I hate the whole "pro-choice" fallacy.

The reason why abortion is so controversial is because there is not agreement as to when human life begins. When the fetus becomes a human, it must have its constitutional rights preserved, and the mother's choice over her body does not supersede that of the life of the fetus.

I honestly believe that life begins at conception. As a father and watching my daughter grow from a 8 week-old fetus into a walking and talking 2 year-old, I can frankly say that abortion is a terrible thing and shouldn't be celebrated by leftists/feminists. There's so much contraception products and choices out there that there's really no excuse to have an abortion.

Just think of all the aborted cripples and niggers, Justin...

Fetuses are essentially the exact same thing as eggs. The right mixture of chemicals in an enclosed space able to create life. But that's all they really amount to, just a bunch of chemicals.

I personally think that a life that hasn't started will obviously never be conscious, sparing them the burden of existing as a human is almost more humane than letting them live without parents where the kid definitely won't survive or will turn out as another subhuman added to humanity's ranks (Even though the core issue is that trash keeps breeding with one another with no regards for protection).

You niggers forget that life is nothing but pain, depression, sadness and the rare happy moments.

Tell me it hasnt worked well for the Philippines?

The right wing death squads improved the country

daily reminder that pro-choice people are disgusting selfish cunts who think that they have the right to choose when to give birth and when to kill a child

When you take black crime and abortion and put them next to each other you can see a relation. Parenthood is the most basic form of responsibility a person has other than staying alive. When a person throws that away, why wouldn't they throw away all other responsibilities in their lives. Responsibility to family, friends, state, all meaningless after a person kills their own offspring.

What makes human life so invaluable in your opinion?

people aren't animals that can be snuffed away in 30 seconds

yes abortion is murder and unwanted pregnancy a sign of idiocy. However there is no simple solution until we can force people to take contraceptives.

Also at 9 weeks the fetus is about the size of an olive.

Daily reminder that abortion is Moloch sacrifice 2.0

You say this but at the same time you want to genocide whole nations and ethnic groups.

You can't choose whether a person's life is worth living or not. People can make their choice for life or death once they've brooded over it long enough. And the unborn deserve the choice if the dumb sluts will concieve them on a whim.

Btw you'd have killed yourself a long time ago if you believe that.

Do you need a tissue while you cry more about it?

Sounds like pic related mental gymnastics to justify your degeneracy.

And at conception it a full human being with unique DNA on its way to becoming a 6'4" grown adult such as myself.
From a single acorn, mighty oaks grow.
Have you had any luck telling people this? IRL?

not an argument

rullin for a triple go fuck yourself

I don't mind being a piece of shit, we should legalise euthanasia too

>So what appears to be a double standard is actually just a case of State governments and the Federal government having different definitions of what constitutes a human life; and in the case of abortion, federal law trumps state law.
That's the definition of double standards m8

Agreed

The moment the sperm meets the egg life is created, and to kill it intentionally is murder.

It's a pretty good argument, actually. You have no argument, post salty snack, therefore you are salty and in need of a tissue.

I say they force the babies to be carried to term, and the babies are adopted by the army. They serve from 18-22, and then they can leave. Military now has constant recruits, and no more unwanted babies.

Federal law overrules state law. Not a double standard, matter of which takes precedence.

you are the retard. and i am sure your grandpa and grandpa in the 30s wouldnt accept this barbaric deed of deranged women.

women who approve of abortion should be castrated.
and men should be told its okay you will still get pussy if you hate abortion.

srsly

post hoc fallacy RETARD

If the body is her choice and the state shouldn't ask questions, why should the state fund the abortion?

OP is 100% right

good argument.

hey that's breddy good

state run youth military camps

then we stop taking in women which are damn liabilities

seconded
hear
hear

okay.

It's an effective means of population control with minimal government interference proven to have reduced the criminal population of countries which allow it and the massively reduces the financial burden on low income households, as well as dramatically reducing teen pregnancy rates. Abortion is a net positive for society.

The state doesnt fund abortions. Maybe in your stupid country they do but not here

But the life isn't there yet. Again, it's just an embryo, there's no life to be found in it.
It does depend on what you define as life though.
Something breathing, with a heart or a conscious being with all of the qualities mentioned?
IMO, anything alive is a creature capable of intelligent thought and are fully conscious.
They'll just be born into a world where they have to choose to not exist any longer, instead of never existing in the first place.
Look at the hartley hooligans, they're just miserable, braindead creatures. You can't call that life.

also
>implying i don't fear being literally reduced to ash and just stop existing all together

At most, the same criteria to determine if someone is dead must be used to determine if someone is alive. You'd probably get below 9 weeks but not past 6 weeks when the heartbeat starts.

How the fuck is that Post Hoc? You're the retard.

Why do moralfaggots want rape victims to keep their unwanted rape-babies?
Why do moralfaggots think that life is so important in the womb but immediately becomes unimportant and a burden when it's born?

srs?

Planned Parenthood still receives Medicaid money

embryos are living things 'tard they have cellular processes unlike your sorry brain cells

>As best I can determine, taxpayers subsidize roughly 24% of all abortion costs in the U.S. with 6.6% borne by federal taxpayers and the remaining 17.4% picked up by state taxpayers. If we apply the 24% figure to the total number of abortions, this is equivalent to taxpayers paying the full cost of 250,000 abortions a year, with about 70,000 financed by federal taxpayers and 180,000 financed by state taxpayers

forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2015/10/02/are-american-taxpayers-paying-for-abortion/#405760577709

I have no reason to distrust Forbes.

They do. XX is female, XY is male. Nothing wrong with abortion tho

This honestly.
The same people defending abortion are the same people saying that blacks aren't people.

They do.
Say you have $10 to spend on candy but you need to buy $10 worth of bread. If I give you $10 and say "DO NOT SPEND THIS ON CANDY", you can spend your own $10 on the candy whereas you only would have had money for bread before.
So when the government gives planned parenthood $500,000,000 and says, "DO NOT SPEND THIS ON ABORTIONS", they can spend the rest of their budget on them

It's a double standard in the sense that the same thing is defined in two different and contradictory ways by the law.

> implying there is something wrong with murder